most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
steelers are heading back to the playoffs and theres nothin neone can do about it

and willie parker will finish with more rushing yrds than larry johnson AND sean alexander with ease. and will have top 3 total yrds from scrimmage with LT and Addai.
 10 years ago '04        #22
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
Saints will get a dose of reality this year?? I sure hope this isn't being based on a PRESEASON game...I'll be the first to admit the defense needs work but I think the team will be just fine
 10 years ago '07        #23
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
1.Bucs will surprise everyone and win the central....
2.you already know what the 49ers are doing in our division...
3.the bears will stay the same and will look much better on offense due to devin hester
4. the nfc east which is mightly over rated will go to the eagles...wade in first year not sure about the boys putting in work
5. afc east will be closer than everyone thinks...the jets will give pats run for their money but in the end moss thomas too much
6. Titans will win their division
7. Steelers will contend for division this year but too much bengals
8. broncos will win their division mike has something to prove to people who say he can't win without elway
U heard it hear first from zekestradomus
 10 years ago '04        #24
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 eLLz said:

Hall >>>>> Hester easily

Hall has better vision, Hester gets blocks on probably the best special teams in the league
hester has been demolishing the competition on every level he's been on, which leads me to believe u have no idea what ur talkin about

and @getting blocks on the best special teams being his sole reason for success, every kick/punt returner in the league gets blocks, not every returner is a threat like he is tho
 08-08-2007, 12:13 PM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Why you wanna see the Steelers blow out the Colts?

I mean a couple years back, yeah that'd be a good game, but the Colts are on the decline... Steelers are a physical team which the Colts typically can't match up against, although Bob Sanders and the powers that be last year somehow made the Colts Defense respectable once they entered the playoffs... but remember that Jacksonville game when Indy was trying to win the division and home field for the playoffs??? 44-17... 375 rushing yards against them... if there was no back to the end zone, Jacksonville would of probably ran to the moon on them boys.

That my friends is your 2007 sleeper team = Jacksonville Jaguars... mark that ish DOWN.
 10 years ago '05        #26
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 Balla B said:
Saints will get a dose of reality this year?? I sure hope this isn't being based on a PRESEASON game...I'll be the first to admit the defense needs work but I think the team will be just fine
i hope that n*gga aint basing that off a preseason game either cuz he gonna look like a damn fool if he is. as far as them bein exposed this is basically the same defense from last year that was one game away from the superbowl. maybe its just that they sh*t on the niners last year that he a lil bitter .

n*ggaz can sleep on this team this year if they want thats all good, when the season starts then we gonna see how sh*t is on the field.

@ niners and bengals superbowl. the niners might finish 3rd in their own division, talk bout winning ur division b4 u talk bout gettin to the superbowl.
 10 years ago '06        #27
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Balla B said:
no its not based on a preseason game. i put no stock into those.

i think their defense isnt that great at all...i also think playing in new orleans last year caught some visiting teams off guard. the atmosphere alone got the saints a few Ws. and without joe horn...they're relying on a very inexperienced set of receivers, who cant really surprise teams anymore. colston will be the one getting a ton of attention now that horn is gone. i just cant see them winning more than 8. even with that incredibly weak schedule. they will NOT make the playoffs imo.
 10 years ago '06        #28
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 pimpslickback said:
Just wondering is the panthers line decent or what? Im sure its better than the texans and he wasnt even all that bad with the texans and hes a respectable man because he took all the blame for getting sacked so many times when it wasnt his fault.
decent but injury prone

Wharton and Hartwig missed all of last year....they had to move Gross into Wartons spot and Gross struggled

if Wharton and Hartwig can stay healthy theyre probably top 15, not a bangin line but heard theyre gonna run with the zone blocking a lot more this year
 10 years ago '06        #29
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 93 93
 SHootar said:
steelers are heading back to the playoffs and theres nothin neone can do about it

and willie parker will finish with more rushing yrds than larry johnson AND sean alexander with ease. and will have top 3 total yrds from scrimmage with LT and Addai.
u forgot about Frank Gore who will either be #1 or #2 to LT...
 08-08-2007, 12:31 PM         #30
Legendary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bulsh*t! the pats aint gon do sh*t this year! the bears defense will still be the top and their offense might be better, the colts will have another great regular season but they wont repeat in playoffs. the saint wil be average also cuz panthers taking that division... the lions will have a great offense but will still suck, same with the cardinals. Phins takin the AFC.... fu*k watchu heard :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #31
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
hester has been demolishing the competition on every level he's been on, which leads me to believe u have no idea what ur talkin about

and @getting blocks on the best special teams being his sole reason for success, every kick/punt returner in the league gets blocks, not every returner is a threat like he is tho
i know Hester is a playmaker on the return game, hes overrated as sh*t tho... nuff said

you cant tell n*ggas from The U any truth about football on the real, yall the most bias fans

thats a bold a.ss statement tho to say the Saints wont make the playoffs... yeah theyre overrated as sh*t with a garbage a.ss defense and teams will be more prepared this year but they still have one of the most potent offenses in the league..... Colston and Henderson are nice receivers plus Meachem will step up, losing Joe Horn really aint sh*t, he only had 680 yards last year and 4 TDs, Colston will be able to handle the #1 DB hes got the size and speed... and Henderson is still a solid deep threat to spread the field
 10 years ago '05        #32
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
the defense wasnt that great any saints fan will tell u that. they finish the season 11th in total defense they overachieved last year but i think another year in gibbs system will help them.

even if the defense plays like it did last year the offense alone is enough to get over the hump and win a game.

colston got alot of attention last season if i recall horn didnt even play that much last year so colston was the 1 wr. then teams started payin him alot of attention and got they a.ss lit up by somebody else on the offense.
 10 years ago '06        #33
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
im lost on how yall n*ggas saying that the Bears will "still be the best defense"

the Ravens defense was better then yall last year
 08-08-2007, 12:35 PM         #34
Legendary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
im lost on how yall n*ggas saying that the Bears will "still be the best defense"

the Ravens defense was better then yall last year
when i talk about NFC teams being 'TOP' i mean on top of NFC not the NFL
 10 years ago '04        #35
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 eLLz said:
i know Hester is a playmaker on the return game, hes overrated as sh*t tho... nuff said

you cant tell n*ggas from The U any truth about football on the real, yall the most bias fans
how's he overrated? the n*gga was a late-second round pick, didnt even have a position entering the draft and balled out. i dont see how the fu*k u can return 6 kicks for touchdowns and be overrated

and it doesnt matter what school he's from, a beast is a beast....i hate when n*ggas say reggie bush is overrated too and i'm hardly a USC fan

Last edited by madness; 08-08-2007 at 12:38 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #36
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
how's he overrated? the n*gga was a late-second round pick, didnt even have a position entering the draft and balled out. i dont see how the fu*k u can return 6 kicks for touchdowns and be overrated

and it doesnt matter what school he's from, a beast is a beast....i hate when n*ggas say reggie bush is overrated too and i'm hardly a USC fan
hes good value for his pick but remember that Dante Hall was a 5th round pick

i saw the same sh*t happen with Dante Hall and i called exactly what would happen.... Dante Hall is a little above Hester in my eyes, teams will start to kick away from Hester soon and he'll eventually lose a step..... i heard n*ggas calling him the rookie of the year last year... unless he can become anything more then a #3 WR which is what Dante Hall has been for years and hasnt made an impact then were gonna watch him fade away

i aint saying hes overrated yet, overhyped is the better word.... i heard good things out of camp about him as a receiver, but at the same time on his scout draft profiles all i heard was about how he never had the hands at Miami to be a receiver and couldnt run routes, lets not forget his size... what is he 5'8?

gonna be hard for him to do anything homie

Last edited by eLLz; 08-08-2007 at 12:42 PM..
 08-08-2007, 12:43 PM         #37
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
1.Bucs will surprise everyone and win the central....
that would be a surprise since there isnt a central division in either conference
 08-08-2007, 12:49 PM         #38
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos>Chargers and will take the AFC West
Bears>NFC and will return to the super bowl to play the Pats
Chiefs and Vikings will be big disapointments this year - 5 wins max each
DROY=Patrick Willis
and Hester is most definitly > Dante Hall
 10 years ago '04        #39
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 eLLz said:
i aint saying hes overrated yet, overhyped is the better word.... i heard good things out of camp about him as a receiver, but at the same time on his scout draft profiles all i heard was about how he never had the hands at Miami to be a receiver and couldnt run routes, lets not forget his size... what is he 5'8?

gonna be hard for him to do anything homie
i'll admit its gonna be very hard for him to continue what he did during his first year, especially when teams start kickin away from him...and he still has alot of work to do on learning the receiver position, but u gotta remember he was playin for an incompetent coach in larry coker, who was one of the worst developers of young talent i've ever seen...and he's 5'11, which is small for a receiver, but yeah, i've heard good things outta bears camp, guess we'll see in a couple of weeks
 08-08-2007, 12:56 PM         #40
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bears are still the team to beat in the NFC. Even without Jones there still gonna be a force.. Benson is gonna murder n*gga's though.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy