fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  194
89 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

14 years ago '05        #1
6932 page views
196 comments

lakersboy03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2945 2 K  Slaps total: 363 363
fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

I think that the Niners will be the most improved team in the league. The redskins will still suck...The Pats will be close to 16-0....the colts/bears both will miss the playoffs.....the browns will be the surprise team in the AFC this year....TO will not be a head case this year.....The panthers will resurge to take the NFC south.....Saints defense will be exposed.....Brett Farve will not retire....Raiders will be the worst team in the league again......Bengals take the AFC.....Niners take the NFC......same results as Super Bowl XVI.....

you disagree with any of these...post your facts and see me bout something....this aint no pus*y a*s n*gga thread either....would like to see more vets in here so I can demolish y'all but newbies can get they cherry popped too....

****EDIT***** NEW ONES ADDED FOR POST WEEK 6

Adrian Peterson will win rookie of the year....Pats will only lose one game....Tom Brady will break Peyton's record....LJ will get going and still have 15 tds....Tennessee will make the AFC Championship....Saints will not make a comeback....Pack continue to roll but inability to run will make them first round exit....Bears win 6-7 games all year but Hester will break his record....NFC West is the worst division in football....Rams have the worst record with 2-14 record....

Last edited by lakersboy03; 10-15-2007 at 01:09 AM..

best
worst
196 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
69 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+119online now  19
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-18online now  10
All you Ben Simmons non believers seem to forget
49 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy