fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
5860 pageviews
196 comments

lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

I think that the Niners will be the most improved team in the league. The redskins will still suck...The Pats will be close to 16-0....the colts/bears both will miss the playoffs.....the browns will be the surprise team in the AFC this year....TO will not be a head case this year.....The panthers will resurge to take the NFC south.....Saints defense will be exposed.....Brett Farve will not retire....Raiders will be the worst team in the league again......Bengals take the AFC.....Niners take the NFC......same results as Super Bowl XVI.....

you disagree with any of these...post your facts and see me bout something....this aint no pus*y a.ss n*gga thread either....would like to see more vets in here so I can demolish y'all but newbies can get they cherry popped too....

****EDIT***** NEW ONES ADDED FOR POST WEEK 6

Adrian Peterson will win rookie of the year....Pats will only lose one game....Tom Brady will break Peyton's record....LJ will get going and still have 15 tds....Tennessee will make the AFC Championship....Saints will not make a comeback....Pack continue to roll but inability to run will make them first round exit....Bears win 6-7 games all year but Hester will break his record....NFC West is the worst division in football....Rams have the worst record with 2-14 record....

Last edited by lakersboy03; 10-15-2007 at 02:09 AM..

196 comments for "fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread"

10 years ago '06        #2
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lakersboy03 said:
I think that the Niners will be the most improved team in the league. The redskins will still suck...The Pats will be close to 16-0....the colts/bears both will miss the playoffs.....the browns will be the surprise team in the AFC this year....TO will not be a head case this year.....The panthers will resurge to take the NFC south.....Saints defense will be exposed.....Brett Farve will not retire....Raiders will be the worst team in the league again......Bengals take the AFC.....Niners take the NFC......same results as Super Bowl XVI.....

you disagree with any of these...post your facts and see me bout something....this aint no pus*y a.ss n*gga thread either....would like to see more vets in here so I can demolish y'all but newbies can get they cherry popped too....
**mad rapper voice** tell em why u mad son!!

1. altho the 9ers pick isn't crazy, i strongly disagree, the most wins they will get this year is 8. u can take that to the bank. the steelers will improve their win total by 3 or 4 games.

2. of course the redskins will suck lol. jason campbell is far from ready.

3. the pats will NOT even be close to 16-0...i predict another 12-4 season...maybe 11-5.

4. the colts and bears will both MAKE the playoffs (their both in the worst divisions in football...green bay, minnesota, and detroit?? tennesee, jaxonville, houston??...come on now)

5. the browns will still finish dead last in the AFC North. (I'd take out a huge loan if i could find a place to wager on that)

6. TO will be the normal TO...a few media stories trying to bash him like usual, but no he'll be fine. he will also be a top 2 WR fantasy wise if he stays healthy.

7. the panthers WILL resurge to take the south, ur right.

8. saints defense has been exposed already, but yes their whole team will get a taste of reality this year.

9. dont care bout favre really and have no idea

10. yes raiders will be worst team in the league again. browns could be a close 2nd.

11. The superbowl will be the Patriots against the Cowboys. at this point i have no idea who will take it....but think the cowboys sneak it out.
 10 years ago '06        #3
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
the panthers wont do anything everybody talks about how well theyre going to do, every year but dont even do well
 10 years ago '07        #4
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43604 43604
 lakersboy03 said:
The redskins will still suck.......
:finger:

redskins will have a top 10 defense like back in 04' when we were #2.

the browns/lions will be the worst 2 teams

seahwaks will win the nfc championship

pats will win the AFC

this will be favres last season

rookie of the year = marshon lynch

ted ginn jr. = this years devin hester

DROY = laron landry

raiders will still be trash.

sleeper team = 49ers

Last edited by st21; 08-08-2007 at 11:53 AM..
 08-08-2007, 11:07 AM         #5
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bears are taking the nfc, aint no team even fu*king with them
 10 years ago '05        #6
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$529 | Props total: 2 2
Arizona has been a sleeper team for 5 years already.
 10 years ago '06        #7
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
1. Devin Hester isnt any better then Dante Hall was last year... he just has a better special teams, giving him more blocks... they run the same 40 time and Dante Hall cuts better

2. Cowboys defense will be back in the top 5, the depth at DE and LB is crazy..... Ends to lookout for : Marcus Spears, Chris Canty, Jason Hatcher, Anthony Spencer (Canty and Spears break the fu*k out this year... Hatcher is crazy athletic and will be our best End at the end of the season IMO) ....

3. n*ggas need to stop acting like the Chargers are the best team in the league... they lose Paker for a while whos their #1 receiver... i keep hearing about Vincent Jackson but he really aint sh*t and couldnt step up last year facing #2 D-Backs, i dont see how he'll do anything facing #1 DBs...... Tomlinson is due for a dropoff soon and the secondary is still vulernable as hell, give me the Broncos in this division.... pickup Graham in the off-season who might be the best blocking TE in the league and with Travis Henry on that zone-blocking O-Line the offense will be potent..... Jay Cutler >>> Phillip Rivers..... Broncos have bangin a.ss D-Line depth and their front 7 isnt that worse then the Chargers..... Broncos secondary sh*ts all over Chargers, Bailey and Bly will be ridiculous

4. Bears are overrated and Benson wont do sh*t this year.... way to put your whole franchises back on Benson who hasnt been anything but injury prone his whole NFL career and trade Thomas Jones for a late round pick, stupid a.ss management.. they have no receiving threats and Grossman sucks

Last edited by eLLz; 08-08-2007 at 11:29 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #8
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Are you positive Hall and Hestor run the same 40-time..Can you please give me facts or some type of evidence..I don't think on Madden they gave Hall a 100 Speed this year and I am not basing there speed solely on a video game but Hestor Look pretty damn fast last year, and I remember the year Donte had when he was doing some krazy as sh*t also but he just shook the hell out of everyone, I don't remember him just blowing by people like hester does..
 10 years ago '04        #9
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Phuck What Ya'll Are Talking About!

Bears Vs Pats In The Super Bowl...

Chi-town Wins!!!!!!
 08-08-2007, 11:35 AM         #10
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hester>Hall

Patriots will have the best offense and defense of any of there teams and will easily win the Super Bowl.. Put that down bi*ches
 08-08-2007, 11:40 AM         #11
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
david carr will start with the panthers and have his best year
 10 years ago '06        #12
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Are you positive Hall and Hestor run the same 40-time..Can you please give me facts or some type of evidence..I don't think on Madden they gave Hall a 100 Speed this year and I am not basing there speed solely on a video game but Hestor Look pretty damn fast last year, and I remember the year Donte had when he was doing some krazy as sh*t also but he just shook the hell out of everyone, I don't remember him just blowing by people like hester does..
Hester ran a 4.51 at the combine

heard he can run a 4.3 tho

Dante Hall ran a 4.3 at the combine

Dante Hall is known as the "Human Joystick" in the NFL for his moves during kick returns. With a 40 time of 4.3 seconds he is known as one of the fastest wideouts in the game. In 2002, Dante returned 1 kickoff and 2 punts for touchdowns, thus earning him respect in the NFL as one of the most dangerous return men of all time. Then, in 2003, Dante returned 2 kickoffs and 2 punts for touchdowns, in 4 games in a row, which entered him into NFL legend. The most memorable moment of his career came in 2003, on a return for a touchdown that totaled 100 yards, in which he reversed direction 2 times to out-juke the entire Denver Broncos special teams unit. His touchdown, occurring in the final moments of the game, won the game for the Chiefs.

Hall >>>>> Hester easily

Hall has better vision, Hester gets blocks on probably the best special teams in the league
 08-08-2007, 11:47 AM         #13
livebythunder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslickback said:
your crazy!
 08-08-2007, 11:48 AM         #14
livebythunder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pats got this on lock
 10 years ago '06        #15
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
cosigning this

David Carr led the league in completion percentage last year on a garbage a.ss Texans team that gave him no time in the pocket.... Carr can make plays with his arm and his feet, theres a reason he went #1 overall..... and Delhomme is on the downside of his career plus he never really was a great QB as his stats would suggest

he had Mohammed in his prime who was a top receiver with Smith on the other side.... then he got Smith in his prime with Keyshawn on the other side

whenever the Panthers were good they had a solid RB... last year they struggled without a solid run game..... Delhomme had Stephen Davis, take him away last year and his stats dropped like a bi*ch, add that to the fact he had injuries last year his durability is a question
 08-08-2007, 11:52 AM         #16
livebythunder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Carr?
 10 years ago '04        #17
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 lakersboy03 said:

NO WAAAAAAAAY Niners/Bengals in the Super Bowl
Raiders will still be the worst
Panthers will be nice
Jets/Dolphins are both sleeper teams this year
If the Pats stay healthy, they will rep the AFC in the Super Bowl
Bears won't be in the Super Bowl unless Grossman improved dramatically
Colts will definitely be in the Playoffs (1-3 seed)
Redskins will suck but their D will be good
 10 years ago '07        #18
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43604 43604
wait is carr actually starting over delhomme? or is it an open competition or what?
 08-08-2007, 11:55 AM         #19
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
cosigning this

David Carr led the league in completion percentage last year on a garbage a.ss Texans team that gave him no time in the pocket.... Carr can make plays with his arm and his feet, theres a reason he went #1 overall..... and Delhomme is on the downside of his career plus he never really was a great QB as his stats would suggest

he had Mohammed in his prime who was a top receiver with Smith on the other side.... then he got Smith in his prime with Keyshawn on the other side

whenever the Panthers were good they had a solid RB... last year they struggled without a solid run game..... Delhomme had Stephen Davis, take him away last year and his stats dropped like a bi*ch, add that to the fact he had injuries last year his durability is a question

Just wondering is the panthers line decent or what? Im sure its better than the texans and he wasnt even all that bad with the texans and hes a respectable man because he took all the blame for getting sacked so many times when it wasnt his fault.
 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM         #20
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
wait is carr actually starting over delhomme? or is it an open competition or what?
Not sure i think its still a tossup
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy