most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
casiceman69 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 28 28
Major Props To #25 Barry Bonds. Do I Think He Cheated? Maybe. Until They Prove Him Guilty Or He Admits It, We Will Consider Him The Homerun King. Another Great Feat In My Lifetime. Emmitt Smith's Rushing Record, Barry's 73 Homeruns, Mcgwire Breaking Maris' Single Season Homerun Record, Rickey Henderson's Stolen Base Record, Peyton Manning's Passing Touchdown Mark, Tiger Woods... I Give Up On Great Accomplishments In My Lifetime.

Again Congratulations Barry Bonds.. Twdy..yeee
 10 years ago '04        #82
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
 down2earth said:
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
with hank aaron congradulatin him. ladies and gentlemen, we are witnesses to history!!!!!!:applause::applause:

August 7, 2007. Baseball's new all time home run leader, Barry Lamar Bonds. :applause:
I conquer...congrats barry, and fu*k all the haters and speculators around the world...INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!:applause::applause::applause
 10 years ago '06        #83
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
greatest of all motherfu*kin time!
 10 years ago '04        #84
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,337 | Props total: 11380 11380
 yumflip said:
7 MVP >>>>>>> any number you can come up with for Griffey.
True but if you put Griffey in that league I guarantee he would have fu*ked that number up for Barry quite a bit. Griffey is the most talented baseball player in history, fu*k what anybody thinks they know. I swear y'all just dismiss the fact that the dude did steroids and hit so many HR's in one year after getting on the juice. That just sickens me as a fan is all. Sorry if I'm not going to hop on this high pitched voiced n*gga's bandwagon, I don't care what he's accomplished.
 10 years ago '07        #85
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Congrats!! B.B. until A-Rod takes that sh*t in about 7 years.
 10 years ago '04        #86
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 yumflip said:
Griffey was a Nike Commercial & an IR reservation.

I wasn't really saying Griffey was better than Bonds, because I don't think he was. I'm just saying Griffey was no bum.
 10 years ago '04        #87
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Good sh*t Barry! The A-Rod chase begins............
 08-07-2007, 11:32 PM         #88
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

get mad
 10 years ago '05        #89
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 str8_akademiks said:
congrats to Barry. I just wish Bud Selig was in the stands to see this bi*ch a.ss motherfu*ker's face after he hit that sh*t.
Woulda been better to see dude force a hand shake and give a congratulations speech to the n*gga he loathes.
Selig showed no class when Barry hit 755
 10 years ago '05        #90
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 casiceman69 said:
Major Props To #25 Barry Bonds. Do I Think He Cheated? Maybe. Until They Prove Him Guilty Or He Admits It, We Will Consider Him The Homerun King. Another Great Feat In My Lifetime. Emmitt Smith's Rushing Record, Barry's 73 Homeruns, Mcgwire Breaking Maris' Single Season Homerun Record, Rickey Henderson's Stolen Base Record, Peyton Manning's Passing Touchdown Mark, Tiger Woods... I Give Up On Great Accomplishments In My Lifetime.

Again Congratulations Barry Bonds.. Twdy..yeee
couldn't said it better, innocent til proven guilty
 10 years ago '07        #91
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Griffey was voted best baseball player alive in 99' And was on the All-Century team. Barry Bonds was not but Mark Mcgwire was... wtf?

10 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
 1000bluntz said:
True but if you put Griffey in that league I guarantee he would have fu*ked that number up for Barry quite a bit. Griffey is the most talented baseball player in history, fu*k what anybody thinks they know. I swear y'all just dismiss the fact that the dude did steroids and hit so many HR's in one year after getting on the juice. That just sickens me as a fan is all. Sorry if I'm not going to hop on this high pitched voiced n*gga's bandwagon, I don't care what he's accomplished.
I just find it funny how people act like he wasn't shiit til he supposedly started juicing...n*gga was the unquestioned best & second was in the rear view...I remember the Pittsburgh years vividly...n*gga was the truth...he just didn't kiss the media's azz, so they would do anything to put him in a bad light...trust me, a good portion of the people who ever had interaction with him on the streets, all talk about how he wasn't like the media made him out to be...they would dwell on every little thing...just because he didn't play nice with them...that's what this is mostly about...media members got a vendetta against dude...so fukk what ya heard....

Barry Lamar Bonds.
 10 years ago '06        #93
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
barry bonds is CLEARly the best. how can yall not CLEARly see that? the sh*t is very CLEAR. yall see what im tryin to make CLEAR to yall? its CLEAR.

THE CLEAR.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-07-2007 at 11:47 PM..
 08-07-2007, 11:40 PM         #94
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I just find it funny how people act like he wasn't shiit til he supposedly started juicing...n*gga was the unquestioned best & second was in the rear view...I remember the Pittsburgh years vividly...n*gga was the truth...he just didn't kiss the media's azz, so they would do anything to put him in a bad light...trust me, a good portion of the people who ever had interaction with him on the streets, all talk about how he wasn't like the media made him out to be...they would dwell on every little thing...just because he didn't play nice with them...that's what this is mostly about...media members got a vendetta against dude...so fukk what ya heard....

Barry Lamar Bonds.
real talk
 10 years ago '04        #95
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #96
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
matt murphy from queens got the ball, he said he will only do 1 press conference after the game....him & his boy were gonna go to australia tonight & just bought 2 tickets off a gut feeling

lmao fat guy from queens wit mets sh*t on, im thinkin doug from "king of queens" that would've been funny as sh*t, him & arthur at the game and sh*tlmao
 10 years ago '04        #97
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
barry bonds is CLEARly the best. how can yall not CLEARly. the sh*t is very CLEAR. yall see what im tryin to make CLEAR to yall? its the CLEAR.

THE CLEAR.
crystal clear my friend, u've made it very clear,lol
 10 years ago '06        #98
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
good sh*t Bonds
 10 years ago '04        #99
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
javon u oughta put * over barry's head when his arms are raised
 10 years ago '06        #100
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 1000bluntz said:
fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Did y'all know that Griffey is ahead of Barry's pace at his age? Griffey has better numbers all the way around when you compare the two at 37 and remember that Griffey basically missed season after season for about 4-5 years and that's remarkable sh*t. Once this bi*ch n*gga started the roids he took off, sh*t makes me sick to my stomach. fu*k anybody who supports this bi*ch n*gga.

Can't wait for A-Rod to rip this record apart in the future.
and you got the nerve to call other ppl haters...

i'll agree that provided griffey had remained healthy, he would have outpaced barry and in all likelihood, would've gotten there first. and of course, all of baseball would've rejoiced (myself included) in the shadow of the steroids era. but ultimately, he didn't stay healthy...and of course, barry did. no matter how you feel about this whole thing, shouldn't that make 756 even more impressive? speculate all you want, but with all the other guys that were suspected of juicing...how many of them went on to challenge the all time record? how many other power hitters even had the kind of longevity to even enter the conversation? anyone? anyone?

i'm sure you genuinely think that arod is well on his way to smashin this record (and by all accounts he should)...but at the same time...weren't we sayin all this about griffey back in the day? hmmm...
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago