Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2007, 04:15 PM         #201
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq ends a season weighing 300 pounds, come backs the next year weighing 350 pounds he just fat.

Barry Bonds comes the next year fat, and hes a.ssumed to be juicing.

Barry Bonds dont look diesel, he just looks fat to me. Doesnt steroids make you diesel? doesnt it make you crazy?

Barrys neither!

Stop hating

756! Fall Back Haters!
 10 years ago '04        #202
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
I dont know what the hell you said up there all I know is that a.ss is

10 years ago '04        #203
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 A.O.™ said:
Shaq ends a season weighing 300 pounds, come backs the next year weighing 350 pounds he just fat.

Barry Bonds comes the next year fat, and hes a.ssumed to be juicing.

Barry Bonds dont look diesel, he just looks fat to me. Doesnt steroids make you diesel? doesnt it make you crazy?

Barrys neither!

Stop hating

756! Fall Back Haters!

[pic - click to view]

diesal

not fat
 08-08-2007, 04:22 PM         #204
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1angrypinoy, how's barry taste?
 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM         #205
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole thread needed an **** *** ********
 10 years ago '05        #206
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
Even if you don't like Barry you gotta respect the man....

I never thought about it before but that ball he hit, regardless if he used steroids or not, number 756 is a ball that no player can ever say they hit...

except Mr. Barry Bonds

congrats to the new HR KING
 08-08-2007, 04:39 PM         #207
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:
This whole thread needed an **** *** ********
good one :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #208
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Even if you don't like Barry you gotta respect the man....

I never thought about it before but that ball he hit, regardless if he used steroids or not, number 756 is a ball that no player can ever say they hit...

except Mr. Barry Bonds

congrats to the new HR KING
respect him? the dude was nothing but a complete a**hole from the day he stepped on the field. always an a**hole to the media BEFORE steroids. why the fu*k do we need to respect him if he doesnt return the respect?
 08-08-2007, 05:28 PM         #209
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
respect him? the dude was nothing but a complete a**hole from the day he stepped on the field. always an a**hole to the media BEFORE steroids. why the fu*k do we need to respect him if he doesnt return the respect?
he DOES return the respect, i dont know how many times he's thanked giants fans cuz they've always stuck by him and respected him...meanwhile others don't so why should he return respect when ppl are out to 'taint' his image...and u act like bonds is the only player that doesnt act peaches and cream 24/7 on or off the camera...if u gonna throw one under the bus then look at the subject matter for all it's worth
 08-08-2007, 05:30 PM         #210
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People say hes an a**hole.. HES AN a**hole TO THE MEDIA.. Who cares about the fu*king media? Barry never did anything to 99.9 of the people that hate him they just take there cue from the media like fu*king sheep
 08-08-2007, 05:34 PM         #211
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Bonds is top 5 of all time no hate just saying he will be crying10 years from now
 10 years ago '04        #212
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
cuz Barry Bonds is the Home Run King

:applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:
 08-08-2007, 05:36 PM         #213
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sad but true, if they dont get their precious interview or exact response they want then the rest of their career they will bag him....speaking of media i've lost a lot of respect for bob costas cuz of the way he's been going about this, not that he had much respect to begin with
 08-08-2007, 05:37 PM         #214
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
he still needs 3,000 hits, and move up on the RBI list... Stop hating, Barry now needs to go to an AL team and DH for the next 2 years
no one is hating

I am saying he can just go on now and try to help a team be champions, like you said come to the AL and do just that, he already did the biggest record.
 08-08-2007, 05:39 PM         #215
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leibnitz2004 said:
well,how long it took to break that record man?
i dont think it s gonna be broken again tomorrow.even if he s like 42 he still can play.he aint retiring
tell us why are you mad.
I ain't mad fool

Just telling you the facts that in the next 10+ years, that record will be gone and A-ROD will hold it, if you can't grasp that fact that even BONDS HIMSELF will tell you then I don't know.
 08-08-2007, 05:39 PM         #216
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ once again read my past statement, he's never had a good surrounding crew to get to that ring
 08-08-2007, 05:42 PM         #217
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
^ once again read my past statement, he's never had a good surrounding crew to get to that ring
Well you think Barry would atleast ask for it?, but you see BONDS was on a JOURNEY OF SELFISHNESS for that Homerun record.

Wouldn't be a better look if he was doing all these HR records and the Giants be champs?, I think so.
 08-08-2007, 05:48 PM         #218
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course it would be a better look...and dont think bonds never asked to get protection cuz im pretty sure he did but the giants ownership has been horrible and made the worst moves the past 5-10 years...look at zito....journey of selfishness? i dont know where ur going with this, so are u saying since he didnt have a good surrounding he was selfish? u dont think he wants a good surrounding? he'd much rather have a ring than anything else
 10 years ago '07        #219
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15049 15049
Greatest sports player without a championship ring

He has been on good teams dat made the playoffs remember bobby bonilla, andy van slyke

He chokes in the playoffs

Bonds has become a circus

The steroid allegations
The homerun chase
The arrogant attitude

But

Bonds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '04        #220
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 AlCapone said:
he DOES return the respect, i dont know how many times he's thanked giants fans cuz they've always stuck by him and respected him...meanwhile others don't so why should he return respect when ppl are out to 'taint' his image...and u act like bonds is the only player that doesnt act peaches and cream 24/7 on or off the camera...if u gonna throw one under the bus then look at the subject matter for all it's worth
stop sucking his d*ck. he's always been a d*ckhead to the media before he used steroids "unknowingly"

before, before before tainting his image was ever a question. he has always been a complete d*ckhead
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago