Aug 6 - Cassidy Prepares For Battle, "We Taking On All Competitors"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2007, 06:01 PM         #21
BO$IGGA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Gold requirements, he should go at Jin, Papoose, or Skillz
 10 years ago '04        #22
KyleEshna 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 449 449
 Danja2Society said:
"Let's say they put me out to battle 50," he continued. "Imagine what that would be like? They already know, if we get it pooping it would be so much around it that it will be beneficial no matter how it turned out."

Say what??
 10 years ago '04        #23
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
cassidy is a pus*y...

first off he don't say sh*t about how 50 BLATANLY jacked I'm a Hustla...I knew those drums were his!

Second, 50 clowns this n*gga in the Piggybank video...I guess no one remembers that either huh?
 10 years ago '06        #24
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
I dunno bout 50 but eminem vs cassidy would be wuss^ 2 best battle rappers ive ever heard .
 10 years ago '04        #25
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 Knocka said:
ive heard joe go hard n ive heard cass go hard & it's not even close....if a n*gga can post a time where they heard cass battle off the top then i may reconsider my opinion...and every1 heard what joe did to the unit,so if he doesn't battle joe it wouldnt surprise me...
Look up Cass freestyles on Youtube... You can see him eatin everybody up...
 10 years ago '05        #26
rellish 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1157 1157
BUDDENS DOES NOT WANT IT, TRUST ME

But i hope they do, i wanna see buddens career ended!!!!! :finger:

10 years ago '07        #27
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Go get em Cass. am with u son.
 08-06-2007, 06:44 PM         #28
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
who the fu*k is cassidy, i thought he was an Rn b singer.........

u obviously dont know sh*t about rap than cuz cas is one of the best battle/punchline rappers in the game

...u might be thinking of that guy butch cassidy that was on that laylow snoop and track a few years back
 10 years ago '04        #29
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Joey don't want Any... When Joey loses we'll c him in Jerz wit that squadda from Pump It Up video for real....
 10 years ago '04        #30
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
that mixtape comment was a shot at budden i bet lol. but this sh*t will never happen. a big name artist aint gon do it cuz they gon be on that,"i got better sh*t to do" or "its a waste of my time" and the n*ggas who do wanna battle him cass gon be on that "it wont benefit me" type sh*t. sh*t it aint even no rappers thats gold or platinum nowadays that can battle anyway. n*ggas gon say weezy but he cant even go at the n*ggas who been sh*ttin on him for the longest.

my take on it is if he did battle joe budden, it could benefit both of them. that sh*t would be hot. but i dont even know if he can battle though.

cass need to lower his standards or we'll never see a cassidy battle ever.
i co sign.....i dont know if buddens battle....but the n*gga held his own in the beef wit game and gunit and if u ask me he exposed them to be real fakes especially game....thats why i cant take game serious no more...that n*gga was a stripper...gangsta rap and male stripping dont see eye to eye in this world at all..i guess we will wait to see tho...ima fan of both buddens and cass
 10 years ago '06        #31
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
Imo Cass minus the C = what he is
 10 years ago '05        #32
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6425 6425
i could see wayne on the stage stumblin on his work talkn bout.. i smoked too much weed.. lol.. cass would smash..
 10 years ago '04        #33
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
who the fu*k does this clown think he is...hes cassidy and hes throwin out demands liek that. onyl going to do a battle thatd benefit him (VS some1 huge) not even takin into accont that jayz and 50 have absolutely NOTHING to gain from battling this dude. so he needs to be put in his place by some up n comin mitape dude asap

fu*k cassidy
 10 years ago '05        #34
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6425 6425
 dangerous_minds said:
Imo Cass minus the C = what he is
u crazy as fu*k...
 10 years ago '04        #35
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Joe gonna get em
 10 years ago '07        #36
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
i co sign.....i dont know if buddens battle....but the n*gga held his own in the beef wit game and gunit and if u ask me he exposed them to be real fakes especially game....thats why i cant take game serious no more...that n*gga was a stripper...gangsta rap and male stripping dont see eye to eye in this world at all..i guess we will wait to see tho...ima fan of both buddens and cass
@ this n*gga bringing up Games name even tho he had a good point...Game has no talent when it comes to spittin Game is on MIMS level....but Cass vs. Joe Buddens would be a crazy battle even tho Cass would eat and spit this n*gga out
 10 years ago '04        #37
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5477 5477
 getyagameup said:
cassidy needs to battle Murda Mook!.....Murda mook is the #1 Contender in the battle game! I honestly think that battle would benefit Both rappers because Cassidy's buzz is gone for the most part. He needs to recreate a buzz for himself on the streets & on the airwaves. So a Battle & A hit Record would set his album up for great success. Who else but Murda Mook??!! After all He's been callin Cass out for the longest.......I think the streets need that!!! He really needs to lower his standards!...Think about it....like in basketball...when NBA players go to the rucker (EBC) to play they go to represent & show the streets that they still got it! They aint worried about anything else. I really think that battle needs to happen..not Joe Buddens....MURDA MOOK!!!!! Stop Actin Scared CASS!!!!
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #38
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Cassidy is just talking out his a.ss. He ain't looking to battle anybody. Rappers that have a name selling gold and plat records don't battle. The only rappers that battle are up and coming rappers. The ones that stay on the mixtapes and dvds which Cassidy said he has no interest in. Why, because he has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
 08-06-2007, 07:48 PM         #39
SouR DieSeL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AYO LET ME JUS SET THE RECORD STR8 CASS IS EATN ANYONE WHO DEY PUT HIM IN FRONT OF.....AINT NO-1 OUT fu*kin WIT CASS

YA DiiiiiG!
 10 years ago '07        #40
silk617 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 0 0
1. budden came nicer on i'ma hustler

2. cassidy not wanting to battle someone like mook is equivalent to someone like jay or 50 not giving cassidy the time of day. and for some reason cassidy/mook both don't understand that.

3. All that being said i don't know who would win cass or budden, but i think it'd be tight and i'd want to see it.

Last edited by silk617; 08-06-2007 at 08:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago