1. Regions only represent the Top #1 Artist in that region which are Jay-Z, 2Pac, B.I.G, and Scarface.
2. Voting only lasts about 24 hours.
3. Tie breakers are held after the round is over. First MC to 10 votes win!
4. Vote for the winner of each matchup. So "yes" you can vote for more than one person on the poll.
5. Everyone is not against everyone at the same time as has been speculated. It's 1 on 1. Check the brackets if you are confused who's facing who. Even though opponents are listed right under each other on the polls.
Okay, the whole thing is fu*ked up. Big and Jay are from the same place, but they're not in the same region?
How are you basing these guys being #1 in their region anyway? Has a Biggie album even went #1 for at least 2 weeks after his passing? I could understand Pac because he's sold the most records for a hip-hop artist. And as someone said. When Slick Rick loses to Kanye West, all cred is gone.