Whats up with CHRIS TUCKER?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #61
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 wiseguy said:
Saying that the reason he didnt do any movies after rush hour 2 was a smart business decision is stupid. In a 6 year span, even if he did make bad movie or 2 thats long enough of a time to where it wouldnt have a big affect on rush hour 3. Smart business decision? You think thats what his agent was telling him. Chris lets not make any movies and wait for rush hour 3. Even if it takes 6 years. If your in showbiz your in showbiz. Every actor makes bad movies at some point.
Yes, making bad movies in that span of time would have an effect on what he could demand on Rush Hour 3, as an actor you're paid based on the revenue you're expected to bring in, therefore movies with you as the lead that don't bring in money hurt your leverage to demand more money, it's simple. I don't think that's the whole reason for his absence though, I think it's probably a combination of most of the things people have been mentioning.
 10 years ago '05        #62
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,914 | Props total: 6164 6164
I seen chris when he came to the D. He was off the chain he is ballin off rush hour said he got 25million for the film.
 10 years ago '05        #63
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I think because he's always always typecast as the funny smartmouth sidekick. He feels like he's making a fool out of himself or whoring himself for a role.
 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM         #64
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was in jail for a while
 10 years ago '07        #65
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Chris Tucker = Overrated......
 10 years ago '06        #66
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
he's been doing charity work in between

read up homeboi!!
 08-10-2007, 11:26 AM         #67
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some say he found religion
Some say he wants too much money

I dunno
 10 years ago '05        #68
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
dis thread is funny cuz i was thinkin bout dis when i saw da commercial for rush hour...how many movies has dis nukka been in
 10 years ago '04        #69
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
he has a long interview in the newest playboy talking about everything.. he's mostly doing tons of volunteer work in africa.. he said the reason he's waited so long is because he hasn't got any good scripts but don't worry because he has a long career ahead...

he was also talking about how he wouldn't have done jackie brown if he was offered the script today because he doesnt believe in using the "n" word or alot or cursing...

for me atleast i dont evan look forward to the new rush hour or anything to do with chris tucker anymore.. he's just not that funny to me anymore.. im sure the movie will still make a ton of money though....
 08-10-2007, 10:51 PM         #70
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am sure chris tucker got paper maybe he need to find himself and any man or woman that finds god for real more power to ya
 08-10-2007, 10:51 PM         #71
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hasnt had any good scripts huh? Perhaps its because his ability to act outside of the goofy, eccentric, potty mouthed comedian is limited to his ego and his need to be in Grade A blockbusters. I guess there have only been sh*t films out in the last half decade, and every single role was offered to Tucker.
 08-11-2007, 12:23 AM         #72
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
i heard that ice cube said that chris tucker gon be in tha next friday.

but n*ggas forgetting that chris tucker aint no actor like that. he was a comedian first. n*ggas thinkin he brad pritt or tom cruise or something.
Good point. I've never thought about that.
 08-11-2007, 01:51 AM         #73
wiseguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dis movie put him back on the map and if hes smart hell eat off it. Stay in the rotation and keep his face in the public. Seeing how good RH2 did, it shouldnt be too hard for him to get work after RH3 as long as he isnt too demanding and doesnt wait too long before his momentum dies down.
 10 years ago '07        #74
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Chirs Tucker is like Dr. Dre they appear every 6-7 years..
 08-11-2007, 02:27 AM         #75
wiseguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From those who saw the movie, I would like to know what yall thought about Chris Tucker in this movie as Detective Carter. Funny? Not So funny? Out of the 3 Carters in the trilogy which one is the best?
 10 years ago '07        #76
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2684 2684
 991 said:
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good

you need to wake up before you're in hell. that prooves right there the time is near for the end. better start asking for forgiveness and accepting Jesus and straightening up. you're loved.

true true true:applause:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy