Whats up with CHRIS TUCKER?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2007, 05:56 AM         #21
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this film made him the highest paid actor in hollywood according to imdb lmao
 08-06-2007, 07:33 AM         #22
CHRONIC2oo3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Word on the street was that, he found religion and decided to cut back on his profanity and acting.

But a teacher of mine who's in the SAG said that the reason he wasn't in the FRiday sequels was because he was bootlegging Friday so he and Ice Cube got into it and banned him from the rest of the movies.
I heard he didn't want to portray a weed head anymore because he had just recently stop smoking. I mean, was Tucker that poor that he had to bootleg his own movie? That sounds kindda stupid.
 10 years ago '05        #23
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
i heard that ice cube said that chris tucker gon be in tha next friday.

but n*ggas forgetting that chris tucker aint no actor like that. he was a comedian first. n*ggas thinkin he brad pritt or tom cruise or something. yall n*ggas want to much and he used that to his advantage. how many of yall actually wouldve watch rush hour 3 if they said he wasnt gon be in it?
 10 years ago '06        #24
Exxo 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 0 0
Hes part of the 20 million per film club, and he gets 20% of Rush Hour 3's revenue. He ballin.
 10 years ago '05        #25
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Last year he went around doing stand up in a few cities. I remember someone recording the one he did in Philly and posting it up. That sh*t was pretty funny. He needs to do an HBO special or some sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #26
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
He doesn't curse anymore out of respect for his grandmother or somethin for that. If he does do anymore movies it'll be like Eddie Murphy did. Only Disney family oriented stuff, cuz Disney the only people who got pockets deep enough to pay him anything close to what he'll be demanding.
 10 years ago '06        #27
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 6 6
Smokey>>>>>>Chris Tucker
 10 years ago '06        #28
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 Boondocks said:
Smokey>>>>>>Chris Tucker

And you know this, man!
 10 years ago '06        #29
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

KTHXBAI
 10 years ago '05        #30
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
The dude went to Africa and came back with a different mindset! sh*t, if more black people in America took a trip to Africa, they would probably come back a changed person too...including U! The conditions over there on our so-called "people" is enough to make a muhfu*ka put sh*t in perspective! Plus, he's already rich...so he can do what the fu*k he wants!

Last edited by TheChampIsHere!; 08-06-2007 at 11:03 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #31
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1448 1448
whoever said he bootlegged his own movie is stupid ... there is no reason to bootleg something you can watch anytime ... second hes said hes mature and feels he will only play mature roles ... on top of that hes getting bank for these movies ... so he doesn't have to act for a long time now ... on top of that he only wanted so much money for rush hour cause he knew he could get it ... no other movies will offer him that much money ... 10% profit my a.ss rush hour 3 will be packed for weeks straight ... they will top the box office for a while
 08-06-2007, 11:05 AM         #32
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got arrested in the highway
 10 years ago '04        #33
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 wiseguy said:
What is SAG? Do you mean SGA and how true is this?
Screen Actors Guild. It's likethe union for actors.

I mean, who know's if it's that reliable. Just conveying what I was told. But he would be the one to know the inside working of Hollywood. Even at just a surface level. He'd be close to the gossip and the rumours.
 10 years ago '04        #34
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
I heard he didn't want to portray a weed head anymore because he had just recently stop smoking. I mean, was Tucker that poor that he had to bootleg his own movie? That sounds kindda stupid.
No one said he was poor. Bu he was leaking the movie and Cube was pissed about it. He wasn't bootlegging it for personal finances. He probably made a copy, hooked someone up, and they dubbed the sh*t out of it.
 10 years ago '04        #35
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 Floeji said:
No one said he was poor. Bu he was leaking the movie and Cube was pissed about it. He wasn't bootlegging it for personal finances. He probably made a copy, hooked someone up, and they dubbed the sh*t out of it.
No that's not the case.....He wasn't in Next friday because they couldn't give him the money that he wanted. He got paid 20 mil for Rush Hour 2, He's getting 25 mill for Rush hour 3. When Next friday came out john Witherspoon did an interview and he said that they couldn't afford Chris (He was asking for like ten mill I think )
 08-07-2007, 02:58 AM         #36
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha he's on conan obrien...
fu*ker hangs out prince hahahaha
conan: "so you hang out with celebrities that dont hang out with oher celebrities"
 08-07-2007, 03:05 AM         #37
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris tucker is a family man... and he went to africa and all that stuff... he travels A LOT... i do mean a lot ... and the rush hour movies pay him very well to the point that he doesnt have to do much movies ... he really doesnt like to do any r rated movies either so thats outta the ?... he was like in order to do another friday the film studio would have to pay him some big money... and as of right now cube is trying to work something out w/ the studio for them to make it happen...

Last edited by thehogue; 08-07-2007 at 03:08 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #38
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 egotistical said:
10% profit my a.ss rush hour 3 will be packed for weeks straight ... they will top the box office for a while
For awhile? I give it 1 or 2 weeks tops. Movies nowadays rarely, if ever, have more than 1 or 2 weeks at the top of the box office. It'll be #1 after it's opening weekend.

Last edited by rashad0715; 08-07-2007 at 07:02 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #39
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
when your head gets too big , you do what hes done and before you know it your career came and went and you have a few films to show for it .....

if its not about the money then please make it about the movies tucker ...

theres huge hype to see him , but hes definetly a low lever actor if you think about it .... hes incapable of releasing anything more challenging then a kids movie rush hour series ....

im sorry , like talent has gone to waste ..... its a damn shame too
 08-07-2007, 08:17 AM         #40
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
For awhile? I give it 1 or 2 weeks tops. Movies nowadays rarely, if ever, have more than 1 or 2 weeks at the top of the box office. It'll be #1 after it's opening weekend.
yea rush hour will be number 1 for one week and 2 for its 2nd week... superbad will be number 1 during the weekend of aug. 17th... rush hour will be 2nd... but rush hour will make alotta money believe that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago