Whats up with CHRIS TUCKER?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+71  171
161 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

08-05-2007, 10:18 PM         #1
12608 page views
76 comments

wiseguy 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Whats up with CHRIS TUCKER?

Just got finished watching the Rush Hour movie they had on tv and at the end of it I asked myself what is up with Chris Tucker? What has this guy done before the rush hour trilogy besides FRIDAY. I couldnt think of anything for a while but then remembered he was in Money Talks and Dead Presidents. Is something wrong with him or is he just lazy? 2001 he did rush hour 2. 2007 he does rush hour 3. Thats a 6 year hiatus! I mean hes a funny comedian and not goin to say hes the funniest but im sure enough people out there think hes funny to the extent where it shouldnt be hard for him to find a film to be in. 1998-2007 its been all rush hour movies. Thats basically a decade playing the same role! There are actors who make 2 movies in a single year. He needs to fire his agent immediately. Hes banking off Jackie Chan and thats cool but I just see an actor who isnt utilizing his opportunity. Theres a lot more money to be made out there. Seriously what was he doing those 6 years?

best
worst
76 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+136online now  18
Bruh... These used car prices lately are insane
276 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+82online now  14
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Woman Accused of k*lling Her 7-Year-Old Son Wanted to Start ..
141 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  12
Young Buck finally responds to people saying he dating a tr@nny
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-70online now  8
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
163 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy