Aug 4 - Chamillionaire: “I’m Not Mad at 50 Cent for Dissing Me”(AUDIO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2007, 12:48 AM         #1
6305 pageviews
93 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 4 - Chamillionaire: “I’m Not Mad at 50 Cent for Dissing Me”(AUDIO)

Looks like 50 Cent will have to find a different rapper to start a fake beef with, because Chamillionaire is just not ready to fall for his gimmicks. Remember that Spin interview where 50 made some disparaging remarks about Chamillionaire? 50 was asked what he thinks about artists like Cham who’ve decided to strip their lyrics of cuss words. His response, “Let him [Chamillionaire] go sell gospel records, if he's so f***in' righteous,” barely moved the Chamillitary man.

Cham told djbooth.net that it’s not a big issue to him. “You know when it’s a real beef or something like that. 50 Cent just made some comments; he was frustrated a little bit. Somebody said my name in an interview, and then they kept saying my name to him and then he was just like, “You know, tell Chamillionare to go sell gospel records,” or whatever. I know the character of 50 Cent, he’s the type of person that will give you a very raw answer, you know what I mean? It’s kinda like, you put Kanye West on TV he might just keep it all the way real and do something unexpected. You gotta know the nature of the person, so that’s why I’m not really trippin’ off of that.”

Koopa added that 50 Cent has earned some bragging rights, because of his mainstream success. “The fact it that he sold so many more records and he has a braggin’ right, you know what I mean? He sold 20 million plus records, and, I sold 1.5 [million] which is good, but just compared to what he’s done, I can’t even sit here and go back to something like that.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.djbooth.net/in .. rview-0801071/

[pic - click to view]

93 comments for "Aug 4 - Chamillionaire: “I’m Not Mad at 50 Cent for Dissing Me”(AUDIO)"

10 years ago '05        #2
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
Real Dude
..im lovin this guy
 10 years ago '06        #3
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
i woulden't think anyone who is the butt of 50's jokes or takes some flack from him really takes him seriously.....muthafu*ka should just shut up and live his life in that mansion in conn., be happy he's still alive and rich as hell....
 10 years ago '04        #4
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
That n*gga is to real
 10 years ago '04        #5
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
100 grand says 50 would beat the sh*t out of Cham, real talk!!!
 08-05-2007, 01:17 AM         #6
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cham = GOAT

Who HASN'T 50 dissed lately? he's just trying to sell another million.
 08-05-2007, 01:22 AM         #7
DafreshDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
koopa is a real cool guy but like pimp c said most these rap dudes is str8 up pus*y if a man say my name im like whats up fu*k that i can't respect him fallin back like that i don't give ah fu*k if he sold ah billion records
 10 years ago '05        #8
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 dj X said:
in a f!ght... not in a battle.

cham's skinny as fu*k but he might have one of those crazy a.ss rabbit punches that comes out of know where lol, i wouldn't place money on anyone i didn't know personally in a f!ght. i've seen some big dudes get worked by little guys.
 10 years ago '04        #9
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
 benadreal said:
in a f!ght... not in a battle.

cham's skinny as fu*k but he might have one of those crazy a.ss rabbit punches that comes out of know where lol, i wouldn't place money on anyone i didn't know personally in a f!ght. i've seen some big dudes get worked by little guys.
lol, yea tru, i mean in a f!ght though, i mean its obvious about the battle though, haha even though i'd rather listen to 50..... its cool though.. i was just saying, im bored and its 3 in the morning.... if only my neighbor was a dirtys.lut, the things i would do
 10 years ago '05        #10
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 dj X said:
if only my neighbor was a dirtys.lut, the things i would do
man I'm crying
 10 years ago '07        #11
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 DafreshDon said:
koopa is a real cool guy but like pimp c said most these rap dudes is str8 up pus*y if a man say my name im like whats up fu*k that i can't respect him fallin back like that i don't give ah fu*k if he sold ah billion records
WORD IF IT WAS ANY ONE ELSE BUT FIFTY DID IT TO SO MANY n*ggaS WHY START SOMETHING WITH THE INDUSTRYbi*ch fu*k FIFTY GET MONEY DONT HELP HIM GET HIS BY DRAWING ATTENTION CHAM>>>>>>>50 LYRICALLY 50 HAS MILLIONS BUT MADE AT OTHER CATS CUZ HIS LYRICS GARBAGE. ITS MONEY POWER RESPECT RIGHT FROM PEER RAPPERS(NOTG-UNIT OR AFTERMATH, FIFTY LACKS THE LAST VALUE AND HE WILL bi*ch AND MOAN TILL HE GET IT, NAS GOT RESPECT SO DOES JAY, 50 WANT IT SO HE WILL TRY TO TAKE IT,.......IM A BOUT A DOLLAR WHAT THE fu*k IS 50 CENT
 10 years ago '04        #12
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
and who gives a fu*k?
 10 years ago '04        #13
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i still think MM3 had some shots at 50 im prolly over reaching tho
 10 years ago '06        #14
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
50 and cham seemed cool at the mtv awards..... i also heard 50 was exec. producing chams album???
 10 years ago '04        #15
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
cham that n*gga.

Ultimate Victory coming soon.

Cham + Lil Wayne Mixtape coming soon. The Best Of Both Cities Vol. 1 Hosted by DJ Drama and Big Mike

10 years ago '05        #16
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 dj X said:
lol, yea tru, i mean in a f!ght though, i mean its obvious about the battle though, haha even though i'd rather listen to 50..... its cool though.. i was just saying, im bored and its 3 in the morning.... if only my neighbor was a dirtys.lut, the things i would do
i got u.
 10 years ago '04        #17
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
this is why Cham is the truth. he knows not to argue with an idiot... it only brings you down with them.

Jay-Z said it best:
"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools./
Cuz people from a distance can't tell who is who."

no lie, 50 needs to get sonned even harder, cuz obviously D-Block, Budden and Game didn't relay the message to him hard enough. but Cham realizes 50's just an idiot with a big mouth. no need to feed into his album buzz scheme.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 08-05-2007 at 01:59 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #18
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 906 906
what 50 said was in no way a "diss"

stop letting media hype sh*t like this....

and im not even a 50 fan --- but dude is OBVIOUSLY makin cake... bottom line
 10 years ago '05        #19
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
 DafreshDon said:
but liek cham juss said... it aint a real beeef.. y give it attention if it aint real.. hes not doin this phony records beeef to sell records.. if its real then im sure he would handle it.. hes juss to real to be participatin in sum phony sh*t
 08-05-2007, 01:58 AM         #20
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i've gained so much respect for chamillionare. now i'm for sure gonna cop ultimate victory.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago