Co.Kane...My clothing line previews.

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2007, 01:46 AM         #41
Teflonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
matching jeans with t, not to extravigent is crack
 10 years ago '05        #42
Afekz  OP
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Teflonic said:
matching jeans with t, not to extravigent is crack
What???

And as far as the tees having too much on the back, I kind of agree with you, I feel like I'm OD'ing on some tees.
 08-06-2007, 06:25 AM         #43
iAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 versiong said:
first shirts the only decent one, even then the back of that shirt looks like sh*t...rest are trash.

too generic....seems like any kid with photoshop these days wanna design shirts
word...i feel u...

and not to hate on you afekz im speakin in general but...to me it seems like all these clothin lines i see ppl on tha net sayin theyre startin or they post up designs or wateva...to me it just seems like n*ggas is just throwin bs together....me personally...i wouldnt buy any of ya shirts dont get me wrong im not hatin im just not diggin any of them at all...ya designs and just about everyone else that i see on tha net just seems real low quality/random and a bunch of random text...n nuthin eva really looks like it flows together to make it really look like a shirt...i idk that might just be how it seems to me...

do you tho...i wish you tha best of luck

Last edited by iAM; 08-06-2007 at 06:27 AM..
 08-06-2007, 08:54 AM         #44
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallen Angel is hot Id rock that quick.
 08-06-2007, 09:11 AM         #45
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang dude them shirts tight....how u gon let em fit??? hopefully like regular tee's and not them small tight shirts
 08-06-2007, 10:10 AM         #46
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAM said:
word...i feel u...

and not to hate on you afekz im speakin in general but...to me it seems like all these clothin lines i see ppl on tha net sayin theyre startin or they post up designs or wateva...to me it just seems like n*ggas is just throwin bs together....me personally...i wouldnt buy any of ya shirts dont get me wrong im not hatin im just not diggin any of them at all...ya designs and just about everyone else that i see on tha net just seems real low quality/random and a bunch of random text...n nuthin eva really looks like it flows together to make it really look like a shirt...i idk that might just be how it seems to me...

do you tho...i wish you tha best of luck
Then why don't you design some and show everyone how it's done?

n*ggas always quick to rip someone's work up, but never want to come up with anything better themselves. Hatin a.ss computer critics.
 10 years ago '06        #47
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

KTHXBAI
 10 years ago '04        #48
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
I'm not being funny, but I'm hoping they're just quickly jotted together as I could do most of those designs in under 5 minutes.

You need to make sure you have no gaps around the edges n sh*t, you also need to work on your font styles/sizes, they look far too rushed and like there's no real similarity going on.

Looks all a bit random to me, before designing you need to really think about what fonts go with the theme, etc.

If you're gonna make it in this scene, you need to take critcism on the chin, and believe someone who has experience in this line, I hope this'll be a positive step for you.

All the best, I hope it works out.
 10 years ago '04        #49
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly, I'm not even into the
whole streetwear and having nekkid
girls and raunchy sh*t on tee's, but
this stuff doesn't look bad at all.

Respect.
 10 years ago '04        #50
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
1st off PROPS for doin your thing man. I would love to start my own clothing line, and the fact that you're well on your way deserves mad respect.

2nd the sh*t's tight. I like the creativity of it. Seems like you have a lot of symbolic / biblical themes to it as well.

If I may make a suggestion, I would try and incorporate other themes into your line. I mean what you got is fire, but you don't want to limit yourself. ya know?

Also I think it would be sick if you released specific colorways to match particular kicks. I mean it doesn't have to be for one specific shoe, but if you took the fire red colorway or something like that, I think it would draw more people who match their fits, thus creating a larger market for you.

Just some thoughts. Lemme know if you're tryin' to distribute in Colorado.
 10 years ago '05        #51
Afekz  OP
space
space
^^^ Yea, I just got some new templates just now (Aqua, Lime, Red, Blue, Navy Blue, Purple and a whole mess of other colors), I just had black and white before :rolleyes:.

I definitely appreciate all the constructive criticism, I want to hear the hate so I can see what it is people don't like about the sh*t, then I can fix the problems.

Simply saying, "This sh*t is wack. I wouldn't cop." That sh*t don't help, come on now. Tell me why its wack.

And about the Biblical themes and all, it's more like I want to capture 2 sides of Hollywood. The glamour and vanity and all that good stuff, but also the addictions, the shady sh*t, and everyone's infatuation with cocaine.

I only have 1 real 'glamourized' design up for copyright infringement reasons. (Ask Nick from Diamond Supply Co., dude caught like 3 cases for posting tees up on HB and not having permissions to use the images.) The feds browse these boards.
 10 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 Afekz said:
^^^ Yea, I just got some new templates just now (Aqua, Lime, Red, Blue, Navy Blue, Purple and a whole mess of other colors), I just had black and white before :rolleyes:.

I definitely appreciate all the constructive criticism, I want to hear the hate so I can see what it is people don't like about the sh*t, then I can fix the problems.

Simply saying, "This sh*t is wack. I wouldn't cop." That sh*t don't help, come on now. Tell me why its wack.

And about the Biblical themes and all, it's more like I want to capture 2 sides of Hollywood. The glamour and vanity and all that good stuff, but also the addictions, the shady sh*t, and everyone's infatuation with cocaine.

I only have 1 real 'glamourized' design up for copyright infringement reasons. (Ask Nick from Diamond Supply Co., dude caught like 3 cases for posting tees up on HB and not having permissions to use the images.) The feds browse these boards.

I was wondering about that "devil wears Co.Kaine" shirt. I thought someone might bi*ch about the use of the movie/book cover. But I didn't know if it was infringement cuz you crossed out Prada. I was gonna mention might want to look into that.
 08-06-2007, 12:27 PM         #53
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cocaine is a whack drug.
 10 years ago '04        #54
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Yo the tees are nice, Im feeling almost all of them, your definitely gonna have to repost when you get your site up and runnin
 10 years ago '04        #55
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
I think that Fallen Angel joint & that murder one both go hard.
 08-06-2007, 02:51 PM         #56
J Hill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would cop the lucifer half face joint on GP! fu*k u know bout that lucifer joint? that was one of the best comic books i done read!
 08-06-2007, 03:09 PM         #57
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope artwork fam... fallen angel n devil wears co.kane are crazyyyy...

how wud they fit? similar to ed hardy or akademiks? cuz i like da tattoo shirts fitting better...lol
 10 years ago '05        #58
Afekz  OP
space
space
 J Hill said:
I would cop the lucifer half face joint on GP! fu*k u know bout that lucifer joint? that was one of the best comic books i done read!
IM SAYIN!!!

Tees will be AAA, so they will be true to size.

Simlar to:
[pic - click to view]

I think AAA tees are a tad bit longer.

ATTN:

I am going to put 'Fallen Angel' tee into a minimal production (12), my question to y'all is, what color?

White or Black?
 08-06-2007, 03:52 PM         #59
J Hill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:
IM SAYIN!!!

Tees will be AAA, so they will be true to size.

Simlar to:
[pic - click to view]

I think AAA tees are a tad bit longer.

ATTN:

I am going to put 'Fallen Angel' tee into a minimal production (12), my question to y'all is, what color?

White or Black?
can u hook me up wit a shirt to match the notebook nike dunks?
 10 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 Afekz said:

ATTN:

White or Black?
I would release in white. Or if you could, do 6 black and 6 white. See which one has a higher demand.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy