Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 QueenzBaller26 said:
ahhhhh ok i understand

ok tell me what you think of the depiction of the middle eastern people in the real life simulation games...and i stress the phrase "real life simulation"

becasue you know what..in the real world zombies aint real and if they where i dont think people would care what there skin color was or how they looked and ect ect....becasue they out to k!ll everyone and anyone " so its depicted"

but in real life simlation games.......its actualy things thats happening or happened or can happen

such as the call of duty series......americans k!lling germans...americans k!lling japs...

then in the ghost recon they where stationed in mexico if im correct...and a couple series stationing in middle east...allot of games in the middle east
Depictions of Middle Eastern people are a big issue, in all media, looking at movies, tv, games, corporate news, everything, especially since 9/11. You can say it's depicting real life situations, and that can be true, but when you consider those games as part of a much wider depiction of Middle Eastern people, which is overwhelmingly negative, with few positivie depictions, it is an issue in my opniion. Right now those stereotypes of Middle Eastern people are especially dangerous.

Last edited by HHS; 08-05-2007 at 12:23 PM..
 08-05-2007, 12:21 PM         #162
ronb1412004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever actually finds this game racist are racists themselves and totoal fu*king idiots
 10 years ago '04        #163
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
 macadon83 said:
This is a very stupid debate, and im sure it will be going on at different times for the next two years.

Like dude said, if it was a black man, k!lling up a bunch of whites, it'd be cool.

Yeah, racist people will love this game, but u can't hate something just because racist people may like it. Racist people used Christianity against Black people, still are heavily based in the christian religion today, and everyone is still on the Christian bandwagon, so get off of Capcom's c*ck.

Also, how many people is this game gonna affect. It's not gonna be a fu*king sensation like San Andreas, where you get to k!ll all the n*ggaz you want. Most of the people that purchase this game are gonna be fans of the series, and aren't even gonna think about "how bad black people must be", because they know what that virus does to people.
Exactly. I really dont' care what color the zombies are. I just love zombie movies, games...etc...

Last edited by Blazed4Dayz; 08-05-2007 at 12:27 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #164
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
biggest bunch of cry babies on the face of the planet ....

keep it up though , you wont get a free pass anytime soon
 08-05-2007, 12:25 PM         #165
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronb1412004 said:
whoever actually finds this game racist are racists themselves and totoal fu*king idiots
ur the 2nd person to say that...and it's just stupid and untrue
 10 years ago '04        #166
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
if blacks put as much time into their education as they do into complaining about racism all the time they would actually be pretty educated ..
 08-05-2007, 12:27 PM         #167
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
if blacks put as much time into their education as they do into complaining about racism all the time they would actually be pretty educated ..
y r u on this board?
 08-05-2007, 12:28 PM         #168
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhh come on now, its a fu*king game people, i swear this black and white sh*t is just getting old. i even heard people are complaining because of transformers the movie because Jazz was suposedly a black robot with an urban voice was k!lled by megatron. im sorry but the racism card is just being pulled way to much. and for some stupid sh*t.
 08-05-2007, 12:45 PM         #169
Alter_Ego  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan said:

I have a question explain to me how this game will better the world? It seems that all RE5 is doing is making it worse.

fu*k Jann Lee
Right, but Rap music is making a big difference in the world.

bi*ches & Hoes, Drugs, & Flossin'

If your going to start talking about making a difference in the world for our community then RE5 is the last place you should be thinking of. This music we download off this forum is more degrading to our own people then this game.
 08-05-2007, 12:46 PM         #170
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone else notice it's only the Americans crying about this stuff?

You don't see any Africans on here making a big deal. I swear you fu*king Yanks want to make everything race related.

You're the most race-obsessed country in the history of fu*king countries.
 10 years ago '05        #171
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
you want to complain about something racist why not complain about the grand theft auto series which is filled with so many racial stereotypes that i refuse to play it
there are so many things that are entertaining that will be picked out by racist to justify their beliefs i.e. chappele show, chris rock, rap music, lord of the rings and king kong (lord of the rings was racist as a hell with their super slick aryan elf k!lling what looked like distorted african orcs and it was written by a white south african)

so why pick on the resident evil game
i think the idea to place the game in haiti is very interesting and adds to the plot, with all the references to supernatural activity in voodoo culture
just like i thought the cult in resident evil 4 was interesting way of presenting the savagery of the spanish inquisition

point being this is stupid and it's only racist if you try and make it racist

its just a game made by a bunch of japnese guys who thought it would be cool to place the new resident evil game in the zombie capital of the world

Last edited by FriscoBoss; 08-05-2007 at 12:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #172
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
wow dude i didnt hear japanese peopel crying about people k!lling ninjas.... or italians protesting over being stereotyped as plumbers.... arabs as terrorists.... just fu*kign die
 10 years ago '04        #173
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r a n c i d said:

You don't see any Africans on here making a big deal. I swear you fu*king Yanks want to make everything race related.

How many Africans you think are on here to comment on this compared to the number of Americans? How stupid can you be. It seems like every time I see you post you're trying to put an anti-American slant on something.

Last edited by HHS; 08-05-2007 at 12:55 PM..
 08-05-2007, 12:54 PM         #174
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

how many ppl in africa have u heard of having a CPU, let alone internet connection, and how many of those that do are actually on this site

ur argument is retarded u stupid fu*kin brit c*nt, (see i can throw around lil degrading words like yank jus like u do) ya bloody fu*ken wanka, go eat some tea n crumpets n bump some elton john fairy boy
 08-05-2007, 12:55 PM         #175
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I'm saying there is baggage that comes with the depiction of Africans in this game, the baggage of all the stereotypes of black Africans that are present in the media and in the minds of many people. The circumstances of this game play right into those stereotypes, it could be said to be a reinforcing influence. The same can't be said when it's Europeans being depicted, people don't hold those same stereotypes about Europeans. If you look at the game in a larger social context, it clearly raises different issues when it's Africans, rather than Europeans.
Thank you, somebody finally understands the issue here.

After reading these comments and the fact that members keep putting Blacks and Caucasians on the same level, tells me they are very ignorant of history. When I bring it up, they're like "Oh it's cool now".

Either they're ignorant of history, or they're just not even a person that can relate with the situation. Could it be because they aren't black? I dunno, but everyone should know their roots.
 08-05-2007, 12:56 PM         #176
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
how many ppl in africa have u heard of having a CPU, let alone internet connection, and how many of those that do are actually on this site

ur argument is retarded u stupid fu*kin brit c*nt, (see i can throw around lil degrading words like yank jus like u do) ya bloody fu*ken wanka, go eat some tea n crumpets n bump some elton john fairy boy
I'm already 'eating' tea... Don't like crumpets though.

And there is Africans on the site you ignorant c*nt. Africa is a continent, not a country. I've seen and spoke with many people who have lived and still reside within the African continent on this site.

Stop being such a stereotypically ignorant yank c*nt... and go eat a bagel
 08-05-2007, 12:58 PM         #177
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan;10157196

I have a question explain to me how this game will better the world? It seems that all RE5 is doing is making it worse.

[B said:
fu*k Jann Lee[/B]

did you seriously just say that.....things has to be made to better the world ???...and you think RE5 is making the world worse....RE5 is a molecule compared to the "worlds" problems..it has nothing to do with the world problems...casue when re5 hits the shelf it will sell..and it will sell millions..why casue people dont give a fu*k they want to play the game for what its known for...KILLING ZOMBIES and other infested creatures..it seems like yall forgot the true play of RE..its a structural game...it takes hours on end trying to figer sh*t out...its not just a shootem up game...you have to think and make desicions from puzzels to floor movments to the placements to appropriate artifacts and also a huge ammount of keys.....

that made no sence..RE making the world worse......
 08-05-2007, 01:01 PM         #178
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Thank you, somebody finally understands the issue here.

After reading these comments and the fact that members keep putting Blacks and Caucasians on the same level, tells me they are very ignorant of history. When I bring it up, they're like "Oh it's cool now".

Either they're ignorant of history, or they're just not even a person that can relate with the situation. Could it be because they aren't black? I dunno, but everyone should know their roots.
i feel yuh on that man.....but you said cant be put on the same level....so dose that mean..theres a race thast better then the other ?? one thats superior.....since its a level

to me they all people.....just..people no better no worse

but i understand it cant be seen like that in society..becasue certaint people make it hard for that to happen
 10 years ago '07        #179
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
 luda06 said:
There's a mass k!lling of Black people by a Caucasian man. Huge underlying tone of racism. "It's okay because they're diseased zombies." Sounds like the same racial sterotypes of the slavery days.

Like I said in response to one of these posts, it would have been a lot easier to swallow if the main character was Black. Capcom should have done it's history research.
i hate you dude, i hate you and your type of people.

I'm not referring to blacks. I'm referring to racist pieces of sh*t like you who pull out the race card to call other people racist but never look into the motherfn mirror to see that they are the racists themselves.

You're the kind of guy who'll watch a Chris Rock stand up, laugh your a.ss off at his portrayal of white folks, but then watch a white comedian say something about blacks and throw a fit.

You are a little bi*ch. Plain and simple. I hope you're one of the diseased zombies in a Resident Evil game so I can blast you away and put you outta your fu*king misery.

Not because your black, but because your an ignorant sack of sh*t.
 08-05-2007, 01:03 PM         #180
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:

Racism is high among gamers from what I can tell. Logging on to Xbox live to play a game, I'd come across people calling me a zzzzzz and other racial slurs.

theyd fit in good right here at boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy