Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,652 | Props total: 1372 1372
:D I'm very aware of the problems Blacks face in the world, and to be honest RE5 is a problem And since Blacks have so many problems I'm pretty sure we dont need any more problems.

:applause: Thanks Jann Lee for everthing, i really appreciate it.
 10 years ago '06        #102
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 luda06 said:
Let me re-state my opinion on the matter again for those who are too slow or still not getting it.

I know and I think we all know Capcom didn't make this game to be racist amongst humanity. That is not the issue here. So if that's what you think I'm getting at, you can stop there.

My beef with matter is that Capcom should know and understand that there are people alive today who have endured predujuice, sterotyping, and violence because they were African American. There's genocides going on in these underdeveloped third world countries. There are families in America that are connected to that.

I have people in my family who share the stories, hell I've gone through my share of it in today's society. I know there are many others who can say the same. So when you see something like what was shown in the trailer, it just clicks. It's not like I'm throwing the race card, I'm just saying have some respect.

We just can't be compared to Caucasian people or Spanish people either. They never had it as hard as us, then or today. Not even remotely close.
all i can tell you is that you cant please everyone.
 08-05-2007, 04:23 AM         #103
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
all i can tell you is that you cant please everyone.
I'm not here trying to please everyone. It's just that I have to make sure we're on the same page with the issue. I can't agrue about something another man fails to understand or comprehend.
 08-05-2007, 04:26 AM         #104
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan said:
:D I'm very aware of the problems Blacks face in the world, and to be honest RE5 is a problem And since Blacks have so many problems I'm pretty sure we dont need any more problems.

:applause: Thanks Jann Lee for everthing, i really appreciate it.
uhhh sure. If at any point you need a thread deleted because it's been posted countless amounts of times Im your man.

Just throw up the bat signal.
 08-05-2007, 04:26 AM         #105
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Let me re-state my opinion on the matter again for those who are too slow or still not getting it.

I know and I think we all know Capcom didn't make this game to be racist amongst humanity. That is not the issue here. So if that's what you think I'm getting at, you can stop there.

My beef with matter is that Capcom should know and understand that there are people alive today who have endured predujuice, sterotyping, and violence because they were African American. There's genocides going on in these underdeveloped third world countries. There are families in America that are connected to that.

I have people in my family who share the stories, hell I've gone through my share of it in today's society. I know there are many others who can say the same. So when you see something like what was shown in the trailer, it just clicks. It's not like I'm throwing the race card, I'm just saying have some respect.

We just can't be compared to Caucasian people or Spanish people either. They never had it as hard as us, then or today. Not even remotely close.
but this game isnt promoting any of that, its a SCENARIO. thats it. ur saying that as if people should be easy on blacks compared to others. ur right, no other race has had it as bad as us in the past hundreds of years. but NOW, in present time, sh*t doesnt matter. its not the same as it was before, black people now are different than black people from the 50's. and it shouldnt even matter, cuz we got n*ggas k!llin other n*ggas on our own soil and we complainin about a damn video game scenario.
 10 years ago '06        #106
DE11Y 
space
space
space
$118 | Props total: 0 0
i think it's bullsh*t we should all lv oneanother but the same sh*t over and over again just live with it or ignore it. feel me
 10 years ago '04        #107
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
This game pushes the envelope and that's a good thing. I'd be a hypocrite if I call this game racist. For the longest, I've been saying fu*k all these WWII games - give me something now and in Iraq. I'm not racist towards Iraqi people, I just want something more realistic to me and current. Developers weren't really doing that up until now (COD4) because of the potential media issues. If you want games that push the envelope with some excitement, stop bi*ching.

Hell, I almost think someone should invent an online race f!ghting game. That way the true racist could vent in a game instead of the workplace or justice system where it really matters.
 08-05-2007, 04:33 AM         #108
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeanJovi said:
ur right, no other race has had it as bad as us in the past hundreds of years. but NOW, in present time, sh*t doesnt matter.
It's messed up that you feel like racsim against blacks doesn't exist anymore. It's nowhere near the reality of what was a 40 years ago or 100, but the fallout from that is still here. Capcom's game is just a slap in the face to those who experinced it.

Maybe you live in a place where you don't expeirnce racism, or you're confined to your world a little bit too much. I don't even really know if you're Black or not, so I don't know if you can truely relate to the situation.
 10 years ago '07        #109
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
"My beef with matter is that Capcom should know and understand that there are people alive today who have endured predujuice, sterotyping, and violence because they were African American"

jews are cheap, every arab should get searched b4 gettin on a plane mexicans only work as landscapers, Asians have small d*cks, Italians r dirty greaseballs, germans and polish are drunks and woman are stupid ......

these are all sterotypes ( i am not a racist these are examples )

Blacks are not the only people in the world that deal with racism and ignorance why do u feel that ur race is more important than any other race????

Doesnt that make u a racist?
 08-05-2007, 04:44 AM         #110
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
"My beef with matter is that Capcom should know and understand that there are people alive today who have endured predujuice, sterotyping, and violence because they were African American"

jews are cheap, every arab should get searched b4 gettin on a plane mexicans only work as landscapers, Asians have small d*cks, Italians r dirty greaseballs, germans and polish are drunks and woman are stupid ......

Blacks are not the only people in the world that deal with racism and ignorance why do u feel that ur race is more important than any other race????

Homie, stop it. You just do not get it.
 08-05-2007, 04:48 AM         #111
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
It's messed up that you feel like racsim against blacks doesn't exist anymore. It's nowhere near the reality of what was a 40 years ago or 100, but the fallout from that is still here. Capcom's game is just a slap in the face to those who experinced it.

Maybe you live in a place where you don't expeirnce racism, or you're confined to your world a little bit too much. I don't even really know if you're Black or not, so I don't know if you can truely relate to the situation.
did i say that? no, i said sh*t dont matter because we got our own flesh and blood k!llin our own flesh and blood, but yet we complaining ova a damn videogame scenario. might wanna focus ur attention on that first, i would guess that would be giving us a worser image than this damn game. racism is inevitable, and its not only against us, and this game isnt driving it any further.
 10 years ago '07        #112
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
no please explain it to me how is racism against blacks any diffrent from racism towards any other race??

And are haitians considered african american???

Last edited by Benny2k; 08-05-2007 at 04:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #113
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,652 | Props total: 1372 1372
 NjGiant420 said:

not more important, but more susceptible to race related issues, given our previous and continuing history of Racism. I cant and will not condone the use of RE5 as a medium of entertainment, only as a medium of Racism. RE5 makes a mockery of of the atrocities taking place in Africa or Haiti.
 08-05-2007, 05:01 AM         #114
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeanJovi said:
did i say that? no, i said sh*t dont matter because we got our own flesh and blood k!llin our own flesh and blood, but yet we complaining ova a damn videogame scenario. might wanna focus ur attention on that first, i would guess that would be giving us a worser image than this damn game. racism is inevitable, and its not only against us, and this game isnt driving it any further.
Where do you come with the a.ssumption that im not concerned with any other issues within our society? f!ght one issue, and be silent about another? Fine you can do ish that way if you want.
 10 years ago '07        #115
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
have you even played the game?

do you know the story line?
exactly

i dont think capcom is trying to make a mockery of any race or situation in the resident evil series as a whole the game is based on fictional characters with a fictional storyline about mutants and zombies....

Black,Brown,Red,White,Yellow in the resident evil series it does not matter what color you are if your a zombie ur getting a bullet to the brain

in your eyes would it be ok if capcom kept everything the same but changed the pigment of the zombies skin to purple or blue????

Last edited by Benny2k; 08-05-2007 at 05:08 AM..
 08-05-2007, 05:07 AM         #116
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
exactly

i dont think capcom is trying to make a mockery of any race or situation in the resident evil series as a whole the game is based on fictional characters with a fictional storyline about mutants and zombies....

Black,Brown,Red,White,Yellow in the resident evil series it does not matter what color you are if your a zombie ur getting a bullet to the brain
Late pass given.
 10 years ago '07        #117
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
why dont u answer me since ur the only one making the argument on this board that this game is racist u seem to be dodging my questions in all my posts
 08-05-2007, 05:18 AM         #118
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Where do you come with the a.ssumption that im not concerned with any other issues within our society? f!ght one issue, and be silent about another? Fine you can do ish that way if you want.
STOP MISINTERPRETING sh*t THAT I SAY!!!

did i say f!ght one issue and forget about the other? No you ignorant bastard. You're worried about A fu*kING GAME, A VIRTUAL fu*kING WORLD, giving us a bad image; but on the flip side u have BLACK PEOPLE k!llING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, IN THE REAL fu*kING WORLD, and u aint even touch on it when u went on ur rants about a white protagonist and black antagonists in a VIDEO GAME.

whateva dude, go head and bask in the ambience of ignorance. i got betta sh*t to do, like sleep
 10 years ago '04        #119
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
im not suprised really
 10 years ago '04        #120
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
Jesus Christ this is the thread for the ignorant. Stop bi*ching and play the cot damn games for what they are. It's easy to say GTA games are racist too huh since you don't even have to do the missions. You can go onto buildings and snipe any race you want...GET A fu*kING LIFE

Last edited by Blazed4Dayz; 08-05-2007 at 12:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy