Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #301
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Alter_Ego said:
The problem is that african americans are always looking to point the finger at the white man. There will always be racism in the world from blacks to whites to asians to indians but calling this racist is pure stupidity.
Those who condone racism are ignorant, I'm sorry for your online XBOX experience.

If this was a black marine k!lling whites do you think they would be crying racism?
show me a video game or movie where a black man goes around k!lling white people and s called a hero....

and when your done go suck a sick d*ck,looking to point the finger my a.ss.....
 10 years ago '04        #302
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1341 1341
 nicoled985 said:
This game is not racist, the game is based in Haiti first off, therefore the zombies are going to be Haitian regardless. And like someone mentioned earlier, some haitians believe in voodoo to quote wikipedia

"According to the tenets of Voodoo, a dead person can be revived by a bokor or Voodoo sorcerer. Zombies remain under the control of the bokor since they have no will of their own. "Zombi" is also another name of the Voodoo snake god Damballah Wedo, of Niger-Congo origin; it is akin to the Kongo word nzambi, which means "god." There also exists within the voudon tradition the zombi astral which is a human soul that is captured by a bokor and used to enhance the bokor's power." Here's the link if you want to read it

Besides, if the marine gets k!lled by the group of zombies is that racism? It is a big group of black people ganging up on a white man that would be considered a hate crime... Do you see how silly that sounds?

Now think of all the stuff you just said about this game being racist and consider how silly that sounds...
So basically you are blaming the Hatians and their beliefs in voodoo, it's their fault that capcom chose to make a game about a white protagonist saving the world by k!lling hatians who are of manipulated by a bokor, and the sarcastic scenarios where you clearly contradicted your self by first saying (group of Zombies)then saying (group of black people) which one are you going to use, are they people or zombies.
 08-06-2007, 04:16 PM         #303
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t needs to die...casue you know damn well all of yall go9na be playing RE5 sooner or later...yup blasting your so called "own kind"
 10 years ago '04        #304
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,333 | Props total: 4465 4465
 King Ryan said:
So basically you are blaming the Hatians and their beliefs in voodoo, it's their fault that capcom chose to make a game about a white protagonist saving the world by k!lling hatians who are of manipulated by a bokor, and the sarcastic scenarios where you clearly contradicted your self by first saying (group of Zombies)then saying (group of black people) which one are you going to use, are they people or zombies.
You are really sounding silly right now, grow up seriously. :banghead:
DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU ARE PERPETUATING RACISM WITH YOUR THOUGHTS? LOOK AT YOU, NOTHING CAN BE NORMAL IN YOUR EYES, IT'S EITHER RACIST OR NOT RACIST. WELL I'M HERE TO TELL YOU TO GET OVER IT! THIS GAME IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM! YOU ARE REACHING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THERE! THERE'S A GUY k!llING ZOMBIES, NEVERMIND RACE! IT HAPPENS TO BE THAT THESE ZOMBIES ARE HAITIAN, BECAUSE WHY? THEY'RE IN HAITI. IF THIS GAME TOOK PLACE IN RUSSIA, DO YOU THINK THE ZOMBIES WOULD BE BLACK? NOPE THEY'D BE RUSSIAN. GOSH I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE, VOODOO IS A PART OF THE STORYLINE YOU DIMWITS AND THE GAME IS REALISTIC THEREFORE IT FIT TO HAVE IT IN HAITI. UGH IM SO TIRED OF HUMANS RIGHT NOW

Sad thing is, your a.ss wouldn't even be complaining if it was the other way around.

Sorry to those who hate caps, I thought it would get it through some folks heads...

PS the thread title is ignorant... It's not even Africans, it's Haitians... For crying out loud


Last edited by nicoled985; 08-06-2007 at 04:30 PM..
 08-06-2007, 06:20 PM         #305
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
You are really sounding silly right now, grow up seriously. :banghead:
DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU ARE PERPETUATING RACISM WITH YOUR THOUGHTS? LOOK AT YOU, NOTHING CAN BE NORMAL IN YOUR EYES, IT'S EITHER RACIST OR NOT RACIST. WELL I'M HERE TO TELL YOU TO GET OVER IT! THIS GAME IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM! YOU ARE REACHING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THERE! THERE'S A GUY k!llING ZOMBIES, NEVERMIND RACE! IT HAPPENS TO BE THAT THESE ZOMBIES ARE HAITIAN, BECAUSE WHY? THEY'RE IN HAITI. IF THIS GAME TOOK PLACE IN RUSSIA, DO YOU THINK THE ZOMBIES WOULD BE BLACK? NOPE THEY'D BE RUSSIAN. GOSH I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE, VOODOO IS A PART OF THE STORYLINE YOU DIMWITS AND THE GAME IS REALISTIC THEREFORE IT FIT TO HAVE IT IN HAITI. UGH IM SO TIRED OF HUMANS RIGHT NOW

Sad thing is, your a.ss wouldn't even be complaining if it was the other way around.

Sorry to those who hate caps, I thought it would get it through some folks heads...

PS the thread title is ignorant... It's not even Africans, it's Haitians... For crying out loud

haha exactly... people are dumb as hell these days..

All these hard headed dudes that think its racist probably wouldn't understand sh*t through the thick skulls of theirs


Last edited by iNTELLECT; 08-06-2007 at 06:23 PM..
 08-06-2007, 06:42 PM         #306
l1lmpma$term1nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gta San Andreas Was The Same Shiit! U Are A African American From Los Santos[[l.a]] And You k!lling Off The Same Race, Latinos, And Whites..... So Wat The Fukk Is The Big Deal?? Ur Gunna Tell Me That Game Isnt Racist...??!
 10 years ago '04        #307
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,333 | Props total: 4465 4465
 l1lmpma$term1nd said:
Gta San Andreas Was The Same Shiit! U Are A African American From Los Santos[[l.a]] And You k!lling Off The Same Race, Latinos, And Whites..... So Wat The Fukk Is The Big Deal?? Ur Gunna Tell Me That Game Isnt Racist...??!
:applause: end of argument props
 08-06-2007, 07:43 PM         #308
12ampage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if back in the day when NBA Jam came out white people got together and complained that all the black players pushed around and dunked on John Stockton? It's a fu*kin' game stop complaining.

Watch when Resident Evil 9 comes out you'll be a black guy in Kansas k!lling zombies with fu*kin' overalls riding tractors and the same guys complaining that RE5 is racist will be saying "Yeah that's tight I can't wait to k!ll all these whiteys!"
 10 years ago '04        #309
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
So whats next, they're gonna say "The white man also takes Green Herbs while slaying africans to make himself feel better"?

They're clearly blowing this out of proportion. Seeing that this game is part 5 of a series, all of the games before this one involved k!lling zombies, but no one made a big deal about color. The last game had spainish ppl, and there was no problems. Soon as they put the game in Africa, its controversy. If this game is "teaching youngstas to hate blks", then the previous games were teaching youngstas to hate whichever color the zombies were. This game is no different from the last, just a new location. The fact that we dont say nothing about k!lling white zombies, but its not ok to k!ll black zombies is ignorant alone. People need to stop analyzing sh*t so much, its a game.
 08-06-2007, 08:54 PM         #310
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatians = decendants from Africans who were enslaved by the Spanish.

Doesn't even matter, we're considered Black in America.
 08-06-2007, 08:56 PM         #311
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's sad that a lot of posters are missing the entire argument in this thread. I guess Boxden isn't ready for subjects like this.
 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM         #312
20to30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:




Capcom is crossing the line with this one. Racism is high among gamers from what I can tell. Logging on to Xbox live to play a game, I'd come across people calling me a zzzzzz and other racial slurs. You can't turn on the tv without someone sterotyping black people these days, Hip-Hop, Don Imus, Viacom (BET). Putting this game amongst ignorant people is just going to create more racial tension.
Thank you Al Sharpton

Are you actually comparing Hip Hop,Don Imus, and BET to a videogame about k!lling zombies?

If i was getting attacked by zombies i wouldnt give a fu*k if they were 5 fu*king shades of pink!

Please...for your own good go outside...get some air,and accept the fact you CANT play the race card everytime you feel like it.
 10 years ago '04        #313
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,333 | Props total: 4465 4465
 luda06 said:
Hatians = decendants from Africans who were enslaved by the Spanish.

Doesn't even matter, we're considered Black in America.

Yea nice try to cover up your mistake lol. It should have said Haitians regardless.

But anyways, like I implied earlier, your argument is one-sided. You did not complain when the spanish zombies were getting annihilated by the main character so why do you care now?
 08-06-2007, 09:42 PM         #314
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
Yea nice try to cover up your mistake lol. It should have said Haitians regardless.

But anyways, like I implied earlier, your argument is one-sided. You did not complain when the spanish zombies were getting annihilated by the main character so why do you care now?
There's no mistake, that's facts. Ignorance will make people believe Haitians are not African decent. Blacks all fall under the category African, no matter how you chop it up. Haitians would probably feel just as outraged as African Americans.

Read my posts in this thread before you start saying things. I think only like 2, maybe 3 people actually understand what the problem is here. There's another problem within this thread, and that's members coming in the thread not reading much of anything and start posting random comments fueled by rage and ignorance. I'm tired of repeating myself for people like that.
 10 years ago '04        #315
Young Proper 
space
avatar space
space
$296 | Props total: 0 0
 mt fuji said:
show me a video game or movie where a black man goes around k!lling white people and s called a hero....

and when your done go suck a sick d*ck,looking to point the finger my a.ss.....
Blade end of discussion
 08-06-2007, 09:49 PM         #316
theMIGHTYbg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO GIVES A fu*k ????????? wow seriously man get over it the world is rasict who GIVES A fu*k ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?
 10 years ago '04        #317
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,333 | Props total: 4465 4465
 luda06 said:
There's no mistake, that's facts. Ignorance will make people believe Haitians are not African decent. Blacks all fall under the category African, no matter how you chop it up. Haitians would probably feel just as outraged as African Americans.

Read my posts in this thread before you start saying things. I think only like 2, maybe 3 people actually understand what the problem is here. There's another problem within this thread, and that's members coming in the thread not reading much of anything and start posting random comments fueled by rage and ignorance. I'm tired of repeating myself for people like that.
They're called Haitians for a reason, so what that they're descended from Africans. They're not directly from Africa they're from Haiti. You're twisting sh*t now. I read your posts in the thread, don't give me that, you're just mad because you're starting to see the errors in your argument. A lot of people who are not necessarily black fall under the category of African, so what's your point? If an African white man was being k!lled by this white main character would that be racist? nope it wouldn't huh

My point has been made clear by many people already... Stop digging, it's not that serious, lighten up, people are not going to turn racist from playing this game. They may say racist stuff, but that's any game


Last edited by nicoled985; 08-06-2007 at 09:55 PM..
 08-06-2007, 09:59 PM         #318
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
They're called Haitians for a reason, so what that they're descended from Africans. They're not directly from Africa they're from Haiti. You're twisting sh*t now. I read your posts in the thread, don't give me that, you're just mad because you're starting to see the errors in your argument. A lot of people who are not necessarily black fall under the category of African, so what's your point? If an African white man was being k!lled by this white main character would that be racist? nope it wouldn't huh
Woman, if you would have read all of my posts you would not be asking me about Resident Evil 4. I've already stated my view on that at least 3 different times in this thread. Also nobody is twisting anything. That's common knowledge. Haitians are from Africa just as the Black people in America. That's fact and history. I can't make you accept that. Just as we are called Americans, they are called Haitians.

The only mistake I constantly see in this thread is that people need to read more and pay attention instead of saying random things that have little or nothing to do with the issue.
 08-06-2007, 09:59 PM         #319
Alter_Ego  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
show me a video game or movie where a black man goes around k!lling white people and s called a hero....

and when your done go suck a sick d*ck,looking to point the finger my a.ss.....
Your attitude is wrong. No need to get hostile. This is an interesting thread and a good discussion.

Denzel Washington is many movies k!lling white people but thats neither here nor there. My whole argument based on capcom not being racial towards blacks making a video game thats been out for a long time traveling the world k!lling zombies. I was never pointing the finger at any race I'm just trying to bring up points on how our community cry's racism when its not needed. Their are other racial subjects we can rise on that are and should be brought to the attention of the community. This isnt one of them.

Capcom is a bunch of japanese guys making a story based on zombies. Not on whites k!lling blacks.
 10 years ago '04        #320
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 jataylorlfc said:
it enforces stereotypes how? LMAO u just lost credibility there, unless of course a racial stereotype is that all black ppl are undead?
It enforces the stereotype that all natives in Africa are "uncivilized" cannibals..... Thats the stereotype.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy