Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1367 1367
 rshodunke said:
I do not feel offended at all about blacks being zombies in the game. I mean, for the most part throughout resident evil history u were always shooting and k!lling white people so this statement about it being racist dosen't have too much merit. Plus, I didnt hear too many complaining when they were running around as CJ shooting up white folks in South Central LA on San Andreas.

your argument doesnt have too much merit.
 08-05-2007, 03:44 PM         #222
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate stupid people...and the majority of stupid people are racist
 08-05-2007, 03:44 PM         #223
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont Be Stupid...
 10 years ago '07        #224
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
ryan and luda might as well live in this thread

There whole life is based on making every little thing a race issue, the problem isnt the characters being dark skinned, your problem is whitey is the one who is k!lling them..

Therefore you are racists against whites

at u saying that if capcom made a character native to the land it would be more acceptable, you two are fu*king racists and should not be allowed to reproduce ever racists fu*ks
 08-05-2007, 04:16 PM         #225
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big thing is this is in noway racist, they are not seen as black people they are zombies, you k!ll them because tehyre zombies.........i hugely doubt there will
be no other black characters in this game, as in most games you meet characters along the way.....

the game can only be viewed as racist if teh objective is 2 k!ll a certain race, it doesnt so shut ur mouths.
 08-05-2007, 04:17 PM         #226
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan said:
your argument doesnt have too much merit.
and the thread starters 1 does? no san andreas was not racist again as you were never instructed to k!ll/harm a particular race.
 08-05-2007, 04:25 PM         #227
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
omg i tired of people bringing up white and spinard zombies wtf how have they ever been oppressed??? tell me, yea at one point in history spanish people got some bullsh*t thrown at em by the ol white folk but we black are always seen as inferior,zzzzzzs, and looked down upon and this just backs up what they have been doing for the longest time so yea im definitely not purchasing this game when it drops fu*k capcom and those japs...and they know what the fu*k they was doing when they was developing this game

every people throughout the history of mankind have been oppressed, black people have done it 2 white people,black people 2 black people, english ppl 2 irish people, south african people to south african people....

spanish ppl are white, you mean hispanic? (u probably do as uve already proved how much you lack intelligence)

its like saying chinese ppl arnet asian as they commonly have darker skin than japanese people.

and yes again youve proved ur an uneducated little sh*t with a blinkered, excuse ridden outlook on life.
 10 years ago '04        #228
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
hell nawwww...black people reaching on this. FAR.
 10 years ago '04        #229
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 jataylorlfc said:
and the thread starters 1 does? no san andreas was not racist again as you were never instructed to k!ll/harm a particular race.
Insisting that something isn't racist because you aren't instructed to k!ll or harm a particular race doesn't make any sense, racism can be much more complex than that. By your standards someone would have to make "Genocide Village" or something for a game to have racist connotations, which suggests a big lack of knowledge about the insidious nature of racism on your part.

Last edited by HHS; 08-05-2007 at 04:42 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #230
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k Resident Evil... piece of sh*t designs
 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM         #231
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No. People who are 'sensitive' about some uneducated f*g**ts making sometihng that isn't a race problem, into a race problem = they have common sense.

People like yourself = subhuman
suck a d*ck f*g**t...i dont think the game is racist...i already said that in 1 of my previous post

all i stated was that in light of what the fu*k has been going on in the world for the past 500 years black people have the right to be a little weirded out and question a game that depicts a lone white man slaughtering a village of infested africans...i'am not even black, all iam saying is black people have the right to have this animosity (ne1 who disagrees is a racist point blank period)
 08-05-2007, 04:57 PM         #232
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks people are pretty pathetic. always bi*chin and cryin, if it offends you that bad just dont play the game you pus*ys
 10 years ago '04        #233
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1367 1367
 NjGiant420 said:
ryan and luda might as well live in this thread

There whole life is based on making every little thing a race issue, the problem isnt the characters being dark skinned, your problem is whitey is the one who is k!lling them..

Therefore you are racists against whites

at u saying that if capcom made a character native to the land it would be more acceptable, you two are fu*king racists and should not be allowed to reproduce ever racists fu*ks
I never disrespected or stereotyped any one race like many of you in this thread (Blacks are this Blacks are that), But i'm the one considered Racist that's amazing. I'm Racist for defending something I believe in, all i'm doing is voicing my opinion You can either agree or disagree it's that simple. If this thread is too deep for you intellect then maybe you should not post. I think most people dont know difference between being racist and being intolerant.

:D You better step your authority up, before you step too sergeant son I got army Gunzs.
 10 years ago '06        #234
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 JeanJovi said:
Lets look at the chart here, compromised by top scientist of the world *clears throat*

White Man k!lling White people: Not Racist
White Man k!lling Hispanic people: Not Racist
White Man k!lling Black people: Racist
Black Man k!lling White people: Not Racist

..................Wait, something doesnt add up. *goes back over chart* hmmm, this just seems........uneven.

Ohhhhhh, i get it. Black people shouldnt be portrayed in videogames as the antagonist, especially if the protaganist is white. BUT its perfectly ok if its vice versa?

So here's the scenario, say you were white and u were in a village where the race was majority black. Suddenly they turn into brainwashed zombie-like people, and if ur not like them they try to eliminate you. Do you A.) Defend yourself at all cost in order to survive and find out what the hell is going on, or B.) Dont k!ll any of the hundreds of people that try to k!ll you because u feel its racist. hmmmmm.......decisions decisions.

Luda06, I understand what ur trying to say and usually i got yo back on sh*t, but ur views on this game is totally conspiracist, so is the article. People are going to say racist sh*t regardless, this game isnt going to promote racism. Besides, anyone who's not racist isnt going to turn racist after playing this game, the only person who's going to turn this game into a n*gga k!lling game is someone who was racist to begin with. This game doesnt promote a stereotype, u can see the same sh*t if u turn it to National Geographic, Discovery channel, or the Travel Channel. If we look at this game the way you and the few others are looking at it, then we can look at other games the same way.

RE4 is racist against spics
RE1 thru.......well any up till 4 is racist against zzzzzzs
GTA: SA is racist against zzzzzzs and n*ggas
Red Steel is racist against zzzzzs
HALO is racist against....aliens, lol

black people shouldnt have leeway when it comes to the skin tone of an antagonist. if the scenario calls for black antagonist then why shouldnt it happen, cuz they're black? Ignorant people are going to continue saying n*gga on XBL or PSN only because they're ignorant, there is nothing we can do about that, but this game isnt going to promote it because even if this game wasnt released ignorant racist are going to find their fix elsewhere.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
like i said earlier, it's only racist if it's a white guy. if the main character was ANY other race it would be fine and that is complete bullsh*t!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #235
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
People don't see the bigger picture.

Maybe while he's k!lling the zombies he's trying to save the rest of the country from this disease and it just so happens some people got caught in the mix.

If you're a flesh eating zombie, Even if you're my family I have to take you out. It's the right thing to do.

The player isn't k!lling black people, he's k!lling zombies. But if the game says k!ll black zombies, we got a problem folks.
 10 years ago '04        #236
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 rasheedwallace said:
hell nawwww...black people reaching on this. FAR.

DirtyHarry said:
blacks people are pretty pathetic. always bi*chin and cryin, if it offends you that bad just dont play the game you pus*ys
....How bout you stop referring to ALL black ppl because I'm black and I don't find it offensive, although I found your comment somewhat offensive (but I forgive u)
 10 years ago '05        #237
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Only idiots think this game is racist.
 10 years ago '04        #238
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
Yet the game couldn't have a main character that is native to the home of the problem? Nope. That would have eased up the sitation the game is presenting.
to change the characters.. who have been mostly the same characters throughout when they were k!lling everybody else,.. would have been racists,if they were doing it for that reason,,,.. to make a decision based on race is being racist,.. like using the 'n' word,.. if black ppl can use it ,.. white ppl can use it.. IF NOT ,.. that is racist
 08-05-2007, 07:59 PM         #239
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....How bout you stop referring to ALL black ppl because I'm black and I don't find it offensive, although I found your comment somewhat offensive (but I forgive u)
damn i offended you but you didnt pull the race card. damn you gotta teach all your "n*ggas" to do that
 10 years ago '04        #240
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
Caucasian people aren't socially equal with Blacks. Spanish people are in the same boat as Caucasian people to me. They helped colonize the Americas, and enslave Africans along with other Europenans.

Black people are either in third world countries, or in developed countries such as the United States with every other minority race dealing with sterotypes, predujuice, and violence from racism. Slavery wasn't that long ago, equal rights as well in this country. There's a long road ahead of African Americans, and all other relative races of Africans.

You wish people could just respect that and not have a game where the main enemy is black people and the main character is Caucasian. I understand the Caucasian male is apart of the main story in the other series, but it would have been a lot better, (not enitrely) if a new character was introduced that is of the same race of the enemy.

U know why this is??? BECAUSE before anybody else enslaved black ppl.. BLACK PPL DID!!!,.. they are the ones who traded ur ancestors,.. it wasn't right for either side.. but some how ya'll overlook what "mother" africa did, and blame the rest of the world,.. sadly enough slavery is still alive in africa,.. not too many ppl are happy about how it all turned out,.. but the fact of the matter is.. it has all already happened,.. and its over,.. and if ur too worried about the past u will miss today ,.. yea there is still racism.. there always will be,.. but dont go lookin for it in places that its not,..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy