Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 08-05-2007, 02:00 PM         #201
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
Luda you are truly and un-educated moron

You have dodged all my questions, failed to acknowledge that this game takes place in Haiti not Africa

The Zombies(Sci Fi Characters that do not truly exist) are Hatian not african....

Capcom is not depicting any real life situation in this game it is science, fiction ,action game..

If you feel they are, maybe its because since you were born, your narrow view on life has caused you to become a racists while calling out your insecurities onto other people...

Those who were enslaved and wrongly treated in the past would have died for the life you live today, talking meaningless racism infront of your computer screen and living your life hiding behind racism as an excuse for your failure in life....

There are much more REAL things to worry about in society today, Video Games should be your last concern especially since its fiction

Stop fu*king saying africans or africa the game is in HAITI and your investigating the Haitians who practice VODOO and can turn there own people into zombies

Get a fu*king life, and stop blaming others because you feel opressed over something that happened a long time ago..

People like you need to keep racism alive to feel relivant

I am a huge resident evil fan like i said in my previous posts i will f!ght this issue to the fu*kin whitehouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not dodging your questions or points. I've answered most of them, it's just that you fail to understand where I'm coming from. Some posters get it, some like you do not. I'm not going to waste my time with constant repetition because one person does not understand. Just re-read what has been said.
 08-05-2007, 02:03 PM         #202
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OchoLoco1818 said:
To the thread starter
Why don't you worry about the real issues in life like poverty, corrupt government or gang and street violence to name a few, becuase you obviously dont give a fu*k about racism.
You don't even know me enough to even say something like that, because if you did, you wouldn't.
 08-05-2007, 02:07 PM         #203
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't agree with it completely myself (I do think the game reinforces stereotypes, but likely unintentionally, not due to deliberate racism)
Are you sure, because that's exactly what I'm saying.
 10 years ago '07        #204
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
Blacks k!lling Blacks is ok right?

Blacks k!lling Police Officers is ok?

Whites k!lling spanish is ok?

Blacks k!lling whites is ok?

Whites k!lling Middle Easters is ok?

But as soon as a white man gets dispatched to k!ll zombies who have dark skin in haiti theres a huge fu*kin problem, People like you will keep racism thriving amongst your own people and in the world that will be your contribution to society fu*king ignorant bastard
 08-05-2007, 02:12 PM         #205
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
Blacks k!lling Blacks is ok right?

Blacks k!lling Police Officers is ok?

Whites k!lling spanish is ok?

Blacks k!lling whites is ok?

Whites k!lling Middle Easters is ok?

But as soon as a white man gets dispatched to k!ll zombies who have dark skin in haiti theres a huge fu*kin problem, People like you will keep racism thriving amongst your own people and in the world that will be your contribution to society fu*king ignorant bastard
See I've answered this at least 5 times already. You are not the only one who's been saying that. Read my reply to collegeboy.
 08-05-2007, 02:14 PM         #206
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why r people getting so angry about this issue?
 08-05-2007, 02:16 PM         #207
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
Truth hurts?
 10 years ago '07        #208
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 T.O.N.Y said:
because the people arguing this is racist are in fact racists themselves and have obviously not followed the franchise and is not a fan of the series

Just lookin to pull the race card hoping others will come in and support there twisted view on racism and life

Last edited by Benny2k; 08-05-2007 at 02:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #209
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 luda06 said:
Are you sure, because that's exactly what I'm saying.
I agree with the core of what you're saying, but I don't think making the main character black would have changed it in any important way, regardless of the race of the main character I think the game reinforces stereotypes.
 08-05-2007, 02:24 PM         #210
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I agree with the core of what you're saying, but I don't think making the main character black would have changed it in any important way, regardless of the race of the main character I think the game reinforces stereotypes.
It wouldn't solve the problem entirely, but you cant sit there and tell me that isn't better than having a Caucasian male from another country doing the same thing.
 10 years ago '04        #211
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 OchoLoco1818 said:
I don't know too much about this game, but I'm a.ssuming that the main character is k!lling the infected haitians in order to save the rest who aren't infected... See if you get my point there.

To the thread starter
Why don't you worry about the real issues in life like poverty, corrupt government or gang and street violence to name a few, becuase you obviously dont give a fu*k about racism. I'm not going to waste my time reading every reply in this thread because I can already see by reading a few that there is a lot of ignorance here. However from whut I have read, and from whut I understand, the only way you give a fu*k about racism is if it is towards your own people. If you are going to take a stand for whut you feel is a good cause, than by all means go for it. But do not discriminate in the process. You obviously aren't a person of equality amongst all people, and you want to stand against racism? Sit your a.ss down.

How about you Stand your a.ss up, and stop being a pus*y for a fu*king game, defending a damn Disc over someone cultural History, Pride, Integrity, Pedigree doesnt make no damn sense. people are obviously offended by RE5 and they have reason to be, We as a people have to draw the line when our cultural history is infringe upon to make a profit. This game is not necessary, Capcom is one of the leading developers in the gaming industry, Their imagination is not that limited, where this is their only means to make a profit. I respect creativity, it spurs competition which betters society, but RE5 is closeminded on so many levels.
 08-05-2007, 02:44 PM         #212
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
ppl who are sensitive about this game being called racist = racist
No. People who are 'sensitive' about some uneducated f*g**ts making sometihng that isn't a race problem, into a race problem = they have common sense.

People like yourself = subhuman
 08-05-2007, 02:47 PM         #213
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I think the "it's just a game" argument is complete bullsh*t, entertainment media has always been a mechanism to enforce and proliferate stereotypes. I have no problem with people disagreeing with luda's a.ssertion, I don't agree with it completely myself (I do think the game reinforces stereotypes, but likely unintentionally, not due to deliberate racism), but I don't think we should write things off so easily, we shouldn't be blind to some of the forces at play, even in entertainment. I also find it pretty stupid to say racism is alive for that reason, but that's another topic.
While i agree that games like this can help to drive racism, in the sense some illiterates could play it on some racism bullsh*t. You'd still have to be an uneducated c*nting twat to believe that is the aim of the game, or that the makers, or the game itself is racist.
 10 years ago '04        #214
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
This is the worst thread I have ever seen. Either way you would find something to complain about, what if they made the game in Africa and it was all white zombies we were k!lling still? You would say something like "Oh my God, why can't they have black people in this game, were in africa and there is no black people, capcom is so racist". Get over yourself it's a videogame
 10 years ago '04        #215
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r a n c i d said:
While i agree that games like this can help to drive racism, in the sense some illiterates could play it on some racism bullsh*t. You'd still have to be an uneducated c*nting twat to believe that is the aim of the game, or that the makers, or the game itself is racist.
And I don't think that is the aim of the game makers, but maybe they chould have been more conscious of it.
 08-05-2007, 03:13 PM         #216
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They been k!lling us white folks the whole time. Time to change the race lol.

27.54% of you are ignorant dumbasses!
 10 years ago '04        #217
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 luda06 said:
Violence against black people with a white character? Sounds like the KKK and other hate groups have a new tool for their youth.

What happened to the racial diversity among games like this?
so if it was a black guy as the main character it would be fine?
or a black guy k!lling white guys
jesus christ
 08-05-2007, 03:24 PM         #218
ronb1412004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
ur the 2nd person to say that...and it's just stupid and untrue
explain how its stupid or untrue. i mean ur a white guy in it so wat? the reason ur k!lling black zombies (not ppl) is because its based in fu*kin africa gues wat africa ies predominantly black populated if u think there is a race issue then u think of everythin oin black v whites which makes u a racist and an idiot.
 10 years ago '05        #219
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
I do not feel offended at all about blacks being zombies in the game. I mean, for the most part throughout resident evil history u were always shooting and k!lling white people so this statement about it being racist dosen't have too much merit. Plus, I didnt hear too many complaining when they were running around as CJ shooting up white folks in South Central LA on San Andreas.
 08-05-2007, 03:34 PM         #220
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ members thinking Blacks are socially equal with other races in the Americas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy