Aug 4 - Resident Evil 5 Promoting Racism Agaisnt Africans?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this crossing the line?

Props Slaps
 08-05-2007, 01:03 PM         #181
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
i feel yuh on that man.....but you said cant be put on the same level....so dose that mean..theres a race thast better then the other ?? one thats superior.....since its a level

to me they all people.....just..people no better no worse

but i understand it cant be seen like that in society..becasue certaint people make it hard for that to happen
All people are equal in this country in terms of rights, but socially, no.
 08-05-2007, 01:04 PM         #182
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'm already 'eating' tea... Don't like crumpets though.

And there is Africans on the site you ignorant c*nt. Africa is a continent, not a country. I've seen and spoke with many people who have lived and still reside within the African continent on this site.

Stop being such a stereotypically ignorant yank c*nt... and go eat a bagel
wow u really are a worthless yellow teeth piece of brit scum learn to read fu*k face...where the fu*k did i ever say that Africa was a country??? and i never said that there arent ne africans on this site dipsh*t, i know a few too...jus that in comparison to ppl in the US its like 99 to 1
 10 years ago '06        #183
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
luda does it again....shame the poll results disagree
 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM         #184
DJVBar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are so fu*king ridiculous.
 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM         #185
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl who are sensitive about this game being called racist = racist
 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM         #186
Alter_Ego  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
how many ppl in africa have u heard of having a CPU, let alone internet connection
33 Million people and rising. :\

The middle east and australia are worse.

Last edited by Alter_Ego; 08-05-2007 at 01:06 PM..
 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM         #187
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
i hate you dude, i hate you and your type of people.

I'm not referring to blacks. I'm referring to racist pieces of sh*t like you who pull out the race card to call other people racist but never look into the motherfn mirror to see that they are the racists themselves.

You're the kind of guy who'll watch a Chris Rock stand up, laugh your a.ss off at his portrayal of white folks, but then watch a white comedian say something about blacks and throw a fit.

You are a little bi*ch. Plain and simple. I hope you're one of the diseased zombies in a Resident Evil game so I can blast you away and put you outta your fu*king misery.

Not because your black, but because your an ignorant sack of sh*t.
Slap yourself.
 08-05-2007, 01:08 PM         #188
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
ppl who are sensitive about this game being called racist = racist
Gamers know no race, no history, no s3x, probably because they never experienced any of it. They sit in front of the TV so much they forgot what reality is or something. I'm not calling anyone a racist because everyone has their opinions on the matter, but some people are just flat out uneducated becoming angry.
 10 years ago '07        #189
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 2400 2400
 luda06 said:
Slap yourself.
I will, right after you k!ll yourself.

"Undercover Brother" haha.
 10 years ago '04        #190
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 T.O.N.Y said:
how many ppl in africa have u heard of having a CPU, let alone internet connection, and how many of those that do are actually on this site

ur argument is retarded u stupid fu*kin brit c*nt, (see i can throw around lil degrading words like yank jus like u do) ya bloody fu*ken wanka, go eat some tea n crumpets n bump some elton john fairy boy
lmao...dude just said EVERYBODY in Africa is dirt poor....wow...If u havent heard, Nigeria is leading the world in INTERNET scams...Anyway, this is pointless. In all honesty, its a game and even more importantly, its a game about k!lling Zombies...it wouldnt make sense to introduce a new character, why? Now Capcom can be blamed for perpetuating black on black violence...
 08-05-2007, 01:14 PM         #191
DJVBar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus i think the thread explains that you guys are over reacting if i recall the first few resident evils they were k!lling white people and every game they move like onto another continent because everyones been infected everywhere else. so what if a white person in a game k!lls a black person because if theres no black people in a game to get k!lled you guys would post a thread saying the games racist because theres no black people!.. i mean seriously im watching the same people saying white people are racists RE5 is racist calling each other yanks and wankas and zzzzzzs and n*ggas. i mean dude is right everyone slips up white people laugh at Chris rock black people laugh at Chris rock Spanish people laugh at Chris rock. a white comedian say some sh*t and itll really be funny and also a JOKE and white people laugh then some dude say thats racist and ruins the fun for everyone. are u guys in chains anymore? do u go to equal schools? you get everything and more. theres more scholarships more aid more everything. so its a fu*king GAME not a news article why cant everyone chill and think hey maybe this isnt about white and black but the plot of the 5th game.
 10 years ago '04        #192
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1155 1155
major overreaction. it's just a video game.

now...if the game showed blacks in georgia in the early-1800's gettin' beat by white slavemasters, then that's different.
 08-05-2007, 01:21 PM         #193
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, some people just DO NOT get it.
 10 years ago '04        #194
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 luda06 said:
Damn, some people just DO NOT get it.
iight pimpin...I'm not gonna read through 8 pages of the same sh*t so can you please give me the cliffnotes to your argument....because honestly, I don't think u can give me a valid reason why this is racist...to create another character for this game and make him black so he can k!ll other "black" zombies is ludicrous...The premise of the game has always remained the same...I've only played Code Veronica but from my understanding the virus is spreading around the world, turning everyone into zombies...now its reached Africa...wtf is the problem?
 10 years ago '06        #195
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 kegar89 said:
Only people who claim it's racist are racists themselves. Period.
exactly.
you stupid mahfukkas, Resident Evil is about zombies. Never been about race. This game takes place in Hati, probably to keep the game fresh and new. Just because they are black does not promote racism. Get some new problems bi*ches.
 08-05-2007, 01:46 PM         #196
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:

Capcom is crossing the line with this one. Racism is high among gamers from what I can tell. Logging on to Xbox live to play a game, I'd come across people calling me a zzzzzz and other racial slurs. You can't turn on the tv without someone sterotyping black people these days, Hip-Hop, Don Imus, Viacom (BET). Putting this game amongst ignorant people is just going to create more racial tension.
lol whoever believes it's racist is a moron plain and simple. It's a game set in africa, big fu*king deal there's nothing racist about it, it's just the way the game is set.
Also games like that aren't promoted towards children or possibly even young adults as well because of the level of violence in the game it would probably end up with a mature rating.

If you think it's racist then you are simply a moron
 08-05-2007, 01:51 PM         #197
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Gamers know no race, no history, no s3x, probably because they never experienced any of it. They sit in front of the TV so much they forgot what reality is or something. I'm not calling anyone a racist because everyone has their opinions on the matter, but some people are just flat out uneducated becoming angry.
LOL wow are you serious...your saying who ever plays a game is stupid "gamers" are stupid

think bout what you just said man

then think bout how your talking bout they depict "blacks" in re5

so what are you doing man....saying "gamers" are stuck in there little zone and dont eat..sleep and ect they dont get out ....they dont know anything but games

you talk bout how people shouldnt sterotyping

but you sterotype gamers
 08-05-2007, 01:54 PM         #198
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
iight pimpin...I'm not gonna read through 8 pages of the same sh*t so can you please give me the cliffnotes to your argument....because honestly, I don't think u can give me a valid reason why this is racist...to create another character for this game and make him black so he can k!ll other "black" zombies is ludicrous...The premise of the game has always remained the same...I've only played Code Veronica but from my understanding the virus is spreading around the world, turning everyone into zombies...now its reached Africa...wtf is the problem?
After watching the trailer, I believe Capcom didn't have any racial intentions when creating this game. Capcom just has a lack of knowledge of the history of African Americans and what they have went through and still go through in today's society. Slavery wasn't that long ago, the movement for equal rights isn't either.

There are still families and communities of Blacks who still f!ght against stereotyping, racial profiling, discrimination, because of what has stemmed from the past. As another poster said, there's too much baggage from the racial tension among Caucasians and African Americans to have a game like this. That's the sole reason why this game shouldn't be compared to Resident Evil 4 at all whatsoever. Spanish people do not have a bad history between them and other Caucasian people like African Americans. The scene in the trailer was just felt like a slap in the face.

For the people who are ignorant, a game like this could easily be used as a tool for their own twisted views against all Africans alike. For as many people are going to feel outraged about this game, there will probably be just as much or even more people who can't wait to get their hands on it for the opposite. There's no need to add fuel to that fire.

Even though it wouldn't completely solve the issue, a simple solution would just be for Capcom to introduce a protagonist that is native to the land of the outbreak shown in the trailer. I think Blacks would feel more comfortable if that were the case since it wouldn't immediately trigger so many bad memories.

Also for the poster saying the game takes place in Haiti, I suggest you stop posting as if that makes a difference. Haitians are decedents of African slaves captured by Spanish people. They are still black.
 10 years ago '07        #199
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
Luda you are truly and un-educated moron

You have dodged all my questions, failed to acknowledge that this game takes place in Haiti not Africa

The Zombies(Sci Fi Characters that do not truly exist) are Hatian not african....

Capcom is not depicting any real life situation in this game it is science, fiction ,action game..

If you feel they are, maybe its because since you were born, your narrow view on life has caused you to become a racists while calling out your insecurities onto other people...

Those who were enslaved and wrongly treated in the past would have died for the life you live today, talking meaningless racism infront of your computer screen and living your life hiding behind racism as an excuse for your failure in life....

There are much more REAL things to worry about in society today, Video Games should be your last concern especially since its fiction

Stop fu*king saying africans or africa the game is in HAITI and your investigating the Haitians who practice VODOO and can turn there own people into zombies

Get a fu*king life, and stop blaming others because you feel opressed over something that happened a long time ago..

People like you need to keep racism alive to feel relivant

I am a huge resident evil fan like i said in my previous posts i will f!ght this issue to the fu*kin whitehouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #200
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Ldogg310 said:
This game is just that...... A GAME and everyone trying to look any deeper than that is just as racist as the white people who call s those names. It's like you're trying to find racism in this game now. THATS the main reason why racism can;t die, it's because people like you who are ready to remind them what racism is every chance you get.
I think the "it's just a game" argument is complete bullsh*t, entertainment media has always been a mechanism to enforce and proliferate stereotypes. I have no problem with people disagreeing with luda's a.ssertion, I don't agree with it completely myself (I do think the game reinforces stereotypes, but likely unintentionally, not due to deliberate racism), but I don't think we should write things off so easily, we shouldn't be blind to some of the forces at play, even in entertainment. I also find it pretty stupid to say racism is alive for that reason, but that's another topic.

Last edited by HHS; 08-05-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy