Is Plies A Racist???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #81
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11241 11241
i'm white and i don't care if anyone says cracker. it just doesn't bother me. white people need to be called SOMETHING negative, sh*t. every race has their own slang.

we shouldn't be exempt if you ask me.

...but honestly, plies is terrible. his opinions don't concern me.
 08-05-2007, 09:23 PM         #82
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
i'm white and i don't care if anyone says cracker. it just doesn't bother me. white people need to be called SOMETHING negative, sh*t. every race has their own slang.

we shouldn't be exempt if you ask me.

...but honestly, plies is terrible. his opinions don't concern me.
yeah that n*gga does suck.
 08-05-2007, 09:34 PM         #83
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cracker a.ss crackers. I'll kick a cracker in the crack of his cracker a.ss

I love 100 years. I hope he wins a Grammy for that song. For best use of "cracker" in a song

Every rap album should have at least one song like that. fu*k them crackers. They treat black people like we ain't sh*t.

If ya'll ain't feeling me then you either have never met a cracker or you are one.

Last edited by divine5; 08-05-2007 at 09:36 PM..
 08-06-2007, 07:26 PM         #84
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
Cracker a.ss crackers. I'll kick a cracker in the crack of his cracker a.ss

I love 100 years. I hope he wins a Grammy for that song. For best use of "cracker" in a song

Every rap album should have at least one song like that. fu*k them crackers. They treat black people like we ain't sh*t.

If ya'll ain't feeling me then you either have never met a cracker or you are one.
k!ll yourself...A White person has probally never did anythign negative to you...maybe your moms...moms grandmom...yea..but you..no...
 10 years ago '06        #85
Tru_Playa 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 24 24
I think Dead Prez & Talib Kweli might be "racist" check out there ft on david banners last album certified on the song called "ridin". But I think "cracker" is a term for police, govn't and feds...
 08-06-2007, 10:44 PM         #86
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tunyce said:
k!ll yourself...A White person has probally never did anythign negative to you...maybe your moms...moms grandmom...yea..but you..no...
Me and my friends were coming back from the club one night when we were pulled over because my friend switched lanes without signaling. The crackers searched all of us and ran our information. After our records came back clean the crackers got mad and one of them said "Damn ain't none of ya'll got some warrants." Then the rest of them started laughing like that sh*t was funny. By this time 4 more cop cars had pulled up. They searched the whole car looking for sh*t like we were some criminals.
 08-07-2007, 04:01 PM         #87
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
Me and my friends were coming back from the club one night when we were pulled over because my friend switched lanes without signaling. The crackers searched all of us and ran our information. After our records came back clean the crackers got mad and one of them said "Damn ain't none of ya'll got some warrants." Then the rest of them started laughing like that sh*t was funny. By this time 4 more cop cars had pulled up. They searched the whole car looking for sh*t like we were some criminals.
MAN THAT'S THE WORSE STORY YOU HAVE ABOUT CRACKERS
SENSATIVE a.ss n*gga.
 08-07-2007, 05:47 PM         #88
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody is a racist
 10 years ago '04        #89
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 SC1 said:
from what I read on here

Florida Slang =
Cops = Cracker
Judge = Cracker
Jury= Cracker
<<from florida, lol i was just about 2 say that
 10 years ago '04        #90
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 divine5 said:

ADDICTED2FRESH said:
MAN THAT'S THE WORSE STORY YOU HAVE ABOUT CRACKERS
SENSATIVE a.ss n*gga.

08-07-2007, 06:30 PM         #91
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:

well shouldn't of switched lanes without signaling ..ahahah
 10 years ago '05        #92
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
plies is my favorite rapper now..
 10 years ago '06        #93
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
More white guys will probably bump that song in their cars than blacks
 08-07-2007, 10:14 PM         #94
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tunyce said:
well shouldn't of switched lanes without signaling ..ahahah
thats not the reason I don't like crackers. I don't like crackers because they are the most two faced people on Earth. They will use you when your worth something to them but as soon as your value to them expires then they throw you away like yesterday's garbage. Like they are doing Mike Vick.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago