Is Plies A Racist???

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2007, 03:59 PM         #41
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIP B.I.G. said:
I've heard blacks say that the reason why white people can't say "n*gga" is because we used to own them. No I didn't. Just because a sh*t load of dumbasses back in the day had my skin color doesn't mean I'm a.ssociated with them. I never owned you. I never will. Slavery disgusts me. Using that as a reason for why whites can't say that word is racist. The word is offensive and derogatory, and that's why it shouldn't be used. By anyone.

And before black people blindly hate whites because of what happened in the past, lets not forget that white people are also the ones to free the slaves.
Even though you still benfit off of the past, those riches in your family your great great grand daddy got off of pushing another man down. Plus the fact they you also benfit off of buildings banks and sh*t that of which where build in the 60's off of black taxs that we never got to see.
 10 years ago '05        #42
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 516 516
the thread starter must be a cracker
 08-04-2007, 05:11 PM         #43
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
Cracker is a slang word down here bruh

Crackers=Police
Crackers=teacher(lol)
Crackers=Judges
Crackers=any white person in the government,police department,judge,lawyer,wahtever you wanna name
i guess thats kinda true, cus i can remember when i first moved out to FL, i met a few white kids that would use the word cracker to refer to the police...that sh*t caught me madd off-gaurd, we were on a blunt ride, and this white a.ss cat is like oh sh*t watch out there go them crackers (there was a cop ridin next to us)... i was like :wow: crackers? u mean u? yeah there they go, lmfao, hes like nah crackers the fu*ken cops
 08-04-2007, 05:52 PM         #44
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows but better yet who cares?

i bet your favorite rapper probly didnt like white people too much when they were growin up either...but then they became a rapper...and guess what, once they realized who was signin their checks and makin it possible to buy their cars and chains they changed their tune up real quick. they may think it but they aint sayin it no more.
i love the wu, always have and always will but they came out soundin like the most racist rappers out there, (tho poor righteous teachers probly really held that down) but what happened a few years down the line? they dont really talk about that devil sh*t anymore and when they do their talkin about police and bad people in general. if RZAs mind opened up like it did then anybodys can.
 10 years ago '06        #45
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
If Plies is a racist , why was a third of his album produced by Jonathan Rotem (JR) ? If you dont know about him , he is white.
 10 years ago '06        #46
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i couldnt give two sh*ts about some nicka saying "cracker" dont bother me
 08-04-2007, 06:50 PM         #47
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Plies is a racist , why was a third of his album produced by Jonathan Rotem (JR) ? If you dont know about him , he is white
i think you're looking into this a bit too much
 08-04-2007, 07:45 PM         #48
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
i couldnt give two sh*ts about some nicka saying "cracker" dont bother me

But you would care if a cracker said "n*gga" right?
 10 years ago '04        #49
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
And Imus got canned for sayin nappy headed hoe?????
 08-04-2007, 08:15 PM         #50
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well my thoughts on the whole subject is that if no one addresses it it really won't matter. In my opinion, the reason racism still exists so much is because people still address dumb a.ss words that really don't mean anything. A cracker is something we eat. To me I can care less. but hey, this is just my opinion. It doesn't matter what someone says to me as long as they are not threatening me. This is just MY OPINION.
 08-04-2007, 08:54 PM         #51
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's just a dumbass to put it simply
 08-04-2007, 10:06 PM         #52
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Even though you still benfit off of the past, those riches in your family your great great grand daddy got off of pushing another man down. Plus the fact they you also benfit off of buildings banks and sh*t that of which where build in the 60's off of black taxs that we never got to see.
 10 years ago '04        #53
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
His only saying that because his brother in jail. that could be the reason,he saying cracker.

CRACKER a.ss CARACKER lol
 08-04-2007, 10:30 PM         #54
Tunyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MDz said:
His only saying that because his brother in jail. that could be the reason,he saying cracker.

CRACKER a.ss CARACKER lol
well what his brother do? its no reason to say it....if a black judge puts my dad away for a crime he does..its ok for me to say "zzzzzz this zzzzzz That?"

No it wouldnt go well at all...his brother did some illegal sh*t...and face the crime..point blank
 10 years ago '05        #55
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 rag621 said:
Maybe, something happened to him years ago, that was caused by a white person.

But, I doubt it. I know folks that refer to whites as crackers and nothing happened to them.
so why cant a white person refer to black people as n1ggers? lol i dont get it...not tryin to be racist but this is something ive never understood
 10 years ago '04        #56
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
i doubt he's racist. he just probably aint too fond off white people. So i guess its a good thing we wont b hearing him on tracks with JT and Robin Thicke lol
 10 years ago '04        #57
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
damn. all i hear is niga and crakka left and right on #2. wtf
 08-05-2007, 12:06 AM         #58
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tunyce said:
Yea but if a white guy says "n*gga" or "zzzzzz" WHOA!!!!!!!! All hell breaks loose....keep in mind im not racist...
I really don't believe white people are hurt by the word cracker. There is no history behind it, and no matter what, white people are in a better position than Blacks, so you can just laugh it off if you want.
 10 years ago '04        #59
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 1999 1999
 YingYangTwinS said:
damn. all i hear is niga and crakka left and right on #2. wtf
Hahahahahahaha.

I sat and counted, it's like cracker 22 times and n*gga 43 times. All in 3 1/2 minutes.
 08-05-2007, 04:26 AM         #60
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
i guess thats kinda true, cus i can remember when i first moved out to FL, i met a few white kids that would use the word cracker to refer to the police...that sh*t caught me madd off-gaurd, we were on a blunt ride, and this white a.ss cat is like oh sh*t watch out there go them crackers (there was a cop ridin next to us)... i was like :wow: crackers? u mean u? yeah there they go, lmfao, hes like nah crackers the fu*ken cops
Seriouslly my n*gga I was cracking up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy