Is Plies A Racist???

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
real talk dat n*gga plies is that dude
^ ok...so saying c.racka is justified bc that's how y'all do it down south...what if someone came from somewhere that had n.igga as a slang term would they be justified in saying it because that's the slang they use in their environment & it really wasn't being used as a derogatory word but just a term to describe someone?
 08-03-2007, 09:47 PM         #22
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lemme Teach You A Lil Somethin' Bout Depression...Aint sh*t You Can Do To Me That I Aint Already Thought Bout Doin' To My Self...Joe Buddens...Real Talk

I Treat Beef Like My d*ck When I'm Pissen' I Be Holdin' It Down...Grafh
those gotta b the corniest lyrics ive ever heard
 08-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #23
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont care what a bunch of boxden dudes is talking about

CRACKER and N!GGER are not on the same level, they are not comparable
 10 years ago '04        #24
klone03 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I really dont care what a bunch of boxden dudes is talking about

CRACKER and N!GGER are not on the same level, they are not comparable
^ obviously...but that still doesn't justify the use of the word c.racker. bc one evil is worse than another that doesn't justify the lesser evil.
 08-03-2007, 10:16 PM         #25
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ obviously...but that still doesn't justify the use of the word c.racker. bc one evil is worse than another that doesn't justify the lesser evil.
I dont know if your white, but any white person who seriously acting like cracker offends them is straight fronting

But it is still about respect so its not like Imma be all in a white boys face calling him a cracker because I have respect for everybody but Im tired of white people trying to justify their own racism by saying well those blacks say "honky" "cracker" & "peckerwood"

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 08-05-2007 at 05:40 PM..
 08-03-2007, 10:20 PM         #26
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peckerwood??

roflmao
 10 years ago '04        #27
klone03 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I dont know if your white, but any white person who seriously acting like cracker offends them is straight fronting

But is still about respect so its not like Imma be all in a white boys face calling him a cracker because I have respect for everybody but Im tired of white people trying to justify their own racism by saing well those blacks say "honky" "cracker" & "peckerwood"
^ um...you're trying to justify racism by saying whites shouldn't be offended by an offensive word. i've already stated that the two words aren't of equal meaning but that doesn't mean the word c.racker isn't offensive. it may not be offensive to you & you may not see it as being as offensive as a white person using the 'n' word but don't tell me what should or shouldn't offend me...especially when the word is clearly an offensive one.
 10 years ago '05        #28
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Tunyce said:
If you listen to his album tracks 1 &2 his says cracker like every other word...???i ain't finish listening to it...i think he is racist...

if you need me to up the tracks lemme know
he said n*gga also.
 08-03-2007, 10:34 PM         #29
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ um...you're trying to justify racism by saying whites shouldn't be offended by an offensive word. i've already stated that the two words aren't of equal meaning but that doesn't mean the word c.racker isn't offensive. it may not be offensive to you & you may not see it as being as offensive as a white person using the 'n' word but don't tell me what should or shouldn't offend me...especially when the word is clearly an offensive one.
read my 2nd paragraph because like I said I respect everyone, but what offends you about cracker, honky, and peckerwood? What negative stigmas are really behind those words? What struggle or hatred or ugliness are behind those words? none

why do you think the legal system came up with that dumb a.ss term "reverse racism" because whites haven't faced the same struggles other minorities felt

Cracker comes from the crack of a slave masters whip, honky was a fu*king joke made popular by Redd Foxx, we can go back and forth but your not going to convince me Im too stubborn about this subject
 08-03-2007, 10:35 PM         #30
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tunyce said:
If you listen to his album tracks 1 &2 his says cracker like every other word...???i ain't finish listening to it...i think he is racist...
your post sounds like a fu*kin 911 call
 10 years ago '04        #31
klone03 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
read my 2nd paragraph because like I said I respect everyone, but what offends you about cracker, honky, and peckerwood? What negative stigmas are really behind those words? What struggle or hatred or ugliness are behind those words? none

why do you think the legal system came up with that dumb a.ss term "reverse racism" because whites haven't faced the same struggles other minorities felt

Cracker comes from the crack of a slave masters whip, honky was a fu*king joke made popular by Redd Foxx, we can go back and forth but your not going to convince me Im too stubborn about this subject
^ what offends me is that i never cracked a whip in my life. and therein lies the ugliness behind the word...bc i've never been a cracker (slave master) and the entire history of slavery makes me sick.
 10 years ago '07        #32
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111

Real talk but every white dude I kno has straight up told me that cracker is basically a meaningless word.....
 08-03-2007, 10:49 PM         #33
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ what offends me is that i never cracked a whip in my life. and therein lies the ugliness behind the word...bc i've never been a cracker (slave master) and the entire history of slavery makes me sick.
Thats a good answer Im not gonna lie but the actions of your ancestors don't reflect you in a negative way in society today, whites are still the majority and have more positions of power in government

Even after slavery ended, there was still the civil rights movement and there still open racism today i.e. Jena High School

Damn I'm not trying to get all political and corny but change wont be made on a Boxden music forum, Im trying to make changes in my everyday life because racism has effected my family heavy but Im not trying to make excuses for black people
 08-03-2007, 11:01 PM         #34
RIP B.I.G.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
I've heard blacks say that the reason why white people can't say "n*gga" is because we used to own them. No I didn't. Just because a sh*t load of dumbasses back in the day had my skin color doesn't mean I'm a.ssociated with them. I never owned you. I never will. Slavery disgusts me. Using that as a reason for why whites can't say that word is racist. The word is offensive and derogatory, and that's why it shouldn't be used. By anyone.

And before black people blindly hate whites because of what happened in the past, lets not forget that white people are also the ones to free the slaves.
 10 years ago '04        #35
klone03 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Thats a good answer Im not gonna lie but the actions of your ancestors don't reflect you in a negative way in society today, whites are still the majority and have more positions of power in government

Even after slavery ended, there was still the civil rights movement and there still open racism today i.e. Jena High School

Damn I'm not trying to get all political and corny but change wont be made on a Boxden music forum, Im trying to make changes in my everyday life because racism has effected my family heavy but Im not trying to make excuses for black people
^ no doubt...i realize there's been a lot of fu*ked up sh*t even since the end of slavery. i'm not trying to tell anyone to forget that sh*t...in all honesty i wish my fellow whites would just wake the fu*k up & make even small changes in how they view blacks. it frustrates me too...
 08-04-2007, 01:31 AM         #36
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So CRACKER's now offensive now? That term aint even racist in no form....Blacks reffered to their slave owners as ppl that dont want to see a balck man being successful, hate him in every aspect, and get pleasure out of whippin em, and controlling them

you just cant say no 'hey fu*k you cracker' that sh*t dont sound offensive, not in 2007.......After the words been played out and joked about on sh*t like Dave Chappele
 10 years ago '05        #37
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
Cracker is a slang word down here bruh

Crackers=Police
Crackers=teacher(lol)
Crackers=Judges
Crackers=any white person in the government,police department,judge,lawyer,wahtever you wanna name
but not white civillians? i dont know if i should take offensive and be pissed or not lol. not that it matters either which way, it would just make more sense this way if it was only slang for those and not just any white dude. jay said it on one track and liek 3 tracks later on his cd hes got eminem on the beat.. david banner said it a few times, then i see him on youtube being interviewed by 2 white guys.. so it would certaintly make more sense if what your saying is right, but its still fu*ked up. i feel like they could've been more creative with what is being used as slang. again, it doesn't matter a whole lot because plies for the most part is garbage.. but its whatever.
 10 years ago '04        #38
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
HAven't you seen Avenue Q? Everyone is a little bit racist. It really shouldn't matter.

Quit being so damn sensitive. Pull ya panties up and keep moving.
 08-04-2007, 03:34 PM         #39
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean if yall offended go set up a march or call some type of civil rights group about it its not a big deal the last person i heard say cracker was ice cube who is doing kid movies now i mean if you want a big deal about it you can i wouldnt stand in your way.
 08-04-2007, 03:55 PM         #40
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shiftie said:
i never drop the n word out of respect. i believe it has to many negative connections when coming from a white person. however, i dont care if any of my friends who arent white call me kracker, o'fay, wonder bread etc. and i probably wouldnt care if someone called me it in a negative way. i guess growing up the way i did you learn to respect each different race, religion and when something as trivial as the word kracker comes up, it doesnt affect me. id be affected if someone in a negative aspect referred to one of my friends as an 'n' word. its messed up then, but maybe in that case im either over sensitive about it or just messed up haha
Real white dude right their
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy