Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #161
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
everyone needs to get off their fat fu*king lazy a.sses and leave the TV alone for one fu*king day to vote... I am sick and tired of these pieces of sh*t that don't vote for the fu*kING PRESIDENT OF THE USA..... probably the most powerful man in the world gets VOTED INTO OFFICE....so get off the computers one day drag your fat mother out the fu*king door with a fork lift if you have to BUT WE NEED TOVOTE THERE IS NO CHOICE DO U WNAT THIS COUNTRY TO SINK EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS??? This piece of sh*t bush hopes that you don't go out and vote so he can get his white collar business cirminal a**hole friends in office. I'm from massachusetts....trustm e you don't want to see Mitt Romney as the president, this guy can't even oversee a construction project on a highway in boston. Therew as so much corruption and bullsh*t, trust me just because this guy is a morman doesn't mean he knows anything or gives two sh*ts about you.
 08-03-2007, 08:10 AM         #162
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You fu*king idiot. You will never win an argument this way. But I thank you anyhow. You just did all the work for me:

justindlawson said:

* the only way for bush to NOT HAVE AN ELECTION was to repeal the 22nd amendment.

* you bi*ched how it could happen, blah blah.

* a bill was already introduced in congress in 2005 trying to make the president able to run a thrid term
Yep.

For the first time on this thread, you're actually right about something.

oh how funny that a democrat introduced this bill.
Actually, it's fu*king disgusting, if you ask me. It just proves that the Democrats and Republicans are working in tandem to destroy freedom in the United States.

but ya it can be done while you clearly state it cant be.
I never "clearly stated" that it couldn't be done. Bush can't do it all by his silly self, he needs the approval of Congress to do that. If you were to actually read the words in the link that you, yourself posted, you would have quickly learned that the resolution to repeal the 22nd Amendment is already dead.

"This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books.

Let's do that math together, OK son? It was introduced February 17, 2005. It lasts 2 years before it gets sh*t-canned. February 17, 2006 = one year; February 17, 2007 = Two years...

You see where this is going, son?

But if you were to read the recent Presidential Directives, it is an attempt for the Executive Branch to completely bypass congress to a.ssume dictatorial powers.

i proved my point.:applause:
Um... Actually, you proved mine. You're a complete idiot. Thank you. :applause:
 08-03-2007, 08:25 AM         #163
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this will not happen...and if so terrorists would be the last thing Bush has to worry about, ppl are tired of being played by this dude and im sure there are militant malnevolent extremist that are around.....recently the more vocal groups such as families of fallen soldiers and, politicallly, the democrats in Congress have been voicing opposing opinions on just about erything Bush has been "trying" to say. Bush doesn't have that many supporters
 10 years ago '06        #164
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
if you believe this would happen yerr a dumbass.
theres is just no way... period, sorry dont say maybe, no no
fu*k
 08-03-2007, 09:35 AM         #165
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think for a second king bush is taking over but to say this WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN NO WAY EVER WE LIVE IN FREEDOM!!!!!! is pretty fken dumb.......never say never...sh*t gets more and more corrupt with each passing year.
 08-03-2007, 12:00 PM         #166
GGR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
^^ya and if that happens i want him to stay as president. he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us. not some liberal who doesnt think al qaeda exists.

You are a dumb c*nt
 10 years ago '04        #167
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 GGR said:
You are a dumb c*nt
and you can't think of a better response :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #168
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 SwllwtheShards said:
exactly my point lol
Not a really good point seeing as how we have them as well.

The Navy and Airforce are downsizing and cutting thousands from the service and the Coast Guard isn't relaxing it's enlisting standards at all.
Army and Marines aren't cutting tho.

Spakler your one of favorite conspiracy cats but fu*k you for that lil "sailor" comment you made earlier!:finger:

If and that's a BIG if this sh*t was to happen...The government here will have a SERIOUS problem on there hands. I reaally hope they wouldn't under estimate the people here like that. Talk about a bad move.
 10 years ago '04        #169
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
good read but America aint havin dat "cancel election sh*t"
 08-03-2007, 02:54 PM         #170
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you people are stupid, thats all i got to say
 10 years ago '05        #171
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i can tell you this...if a nuclear bomb did hit....the last thing on my mind would be who the fu*k is the president. i wouldnt give a sh*t. cuz it would be game over
 10 years ago '05        #172
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Karl Spackler said:
Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

By Harvey Wasserman & Bob Fitrakis
Online Journal Guest Writers
Aug 1, 2007, 01:11

It is time to think about the "unthinkable."

The Bush administration has both the inclination and the power to cancel the 2008 election.

hahah lol how did i prove your point? again you just proved mine. cuz you opened up with BUSH HAS THE POWER TO DO THIS. now you say he doesnt have the power. so you just took both sides of the argument

Karl Spackler said:
I never "clearly stated" that it couldn't be done. Bush can't do it all by his silly self, he needs the approval of Congress to do that.
Um... Actually, you proved mine. You're a complete idiot. Thank you. :applause:

so you said bush has the power....and then says bush cant do it. so whatever. :banghead:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy