Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Karl Spackler said:
Even if that were true, it still only amounts to $25 a month.

Not 1 bill can I pay with that. Not 1.

$25 a month for only one year has bought loyalty from this c*cky fool. We call that a nickel and dime bi*ch where I come from. A two dollar wh0ore.

Enjoy your $6.25 a week from the president. You probably need it more than me.
(Directed at justindlawson, not PTL3rdpersonPGC)
it was a tax return check. a one time thing. its nice to randomly get a 300 check refund in the mail. if you dont think so then your a moron..but you do prob get your welfare check in the mail. cuz your mamma is a crack wh0ore and had as many kids with as many dads as she could to get the biggest check she could.
 08-02-2007, 09:49 PM         #142
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
you do prob get your welfare check in the mail. cuz your mamma is a crack wh0ore and had as many kids with as many dads as she could to get the biggest check she could.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

There we go!

This is exactly what happens when idiots and forced to actually have to try and think. They get all frustrated and throw a tantrum.

Good job there k!ller. I'm fu*kin impressed.

My mamma is a crack wh0ore. Way to go. You really told me.

How old are you, son?
 08-02-2007, 10:01 PM         #143
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you really expect us to believe you're 24 years old and still tellin mother jokes?

What's up with that?

It looks like you go around message boards just to argue with people:

What's up with that?

When you're not talking sh*t, you lookin for help with your kideo games:

What's up with this? Why you wanna talk with the big boys when you know you can't hang?

Stand down son, it's over.
 08-02-2007, 10:59 PM         #144
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Well RealWorldSht, I am optimistic and hope that free energy will be disclosed by then and then that would make oil irrelevent.
Well if you knew anything about the "real world" you would know free energy would never happen.

Even if a government came up with Cold Fusion technology, that could make millions of gigawatts of energy with very little input, that Government would simply make a state-owned private company, patent the technology world-wide, provide its own citizens an abdunant supply of electricity for cheap, yet put in place very expensive licensing costs for other countries to use the given technology (i.e. billions of dollars).. Obviously the country using it would get enough benefit for the price they pay, but it would be a very high price..

Why such a high price for other countries? Because any country with such an abundant supply of electricity would receive a huge increase to their GDP. Companies would have more power for cheap, so could produce more at a lower cost, due to a decrease in fixed costs. They could reinvest the money saved into R&D, or extra-production or labour, any company operating under such an environment would be far more profitable.

In fact consider some scenario's that arn't presently viable due to electricity costs. Using high amounts of electricity at a cheap price a company could split run a huge electrical current through water to generate hydrogen. There are probably many other chemical reactions that require large amounts of activation energy that make a valuable commodity. So the government who invented this technology would would a substanital portion of the benefits attained by user countries (possibly hundreds of billions).

-------------------------------------------------------

And I think you should study up on the way the American economy really works and the national debt, because no one can "cash in" on it...
Sorry to dissapoint you but the United States Government has $4.9 Trillion of public debt (issued in Government debt securities, e.g T-bonds):

China owns $400 billion
Japan owns $600 billion.

China's US Govt. Stock inventory is growing by approximately US$7 billion per month, via a growing trade deficit, this figure will rise as the yearly deficit widens, and your dollar devalues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 08-02-2007, 11:03 PM         #145
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all Of You Need To Learn And Study The Tactics Of The Anti-christ!!! Learn What This Very Site Was Designed For. And Most Of All Learning To Think before you Post A Comment Because Many Of You Are Arguing Foolish Points
 08-02-2007, 11:28 PM         #146
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden is comedy
 08-02-2007, 11:29 PM         #147
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW, who is actually keen to enlighten me on the United States economy:

I'll give you some insight, and maybe someone can return the favour.

The United States trade deficit is increasing, i.e. you are importing more than exporting, therefore money is leaving your country.

"The United States has posted a trade deficit since the 1970s, and it has been rapidly increasing since 1997 (see chart below). The US trade deficit hit a record high of 763.6 billion dollars in 2006, up from 716.7 billion dollars in 2005."

The United Net Investment International Position was -$2.7 Trillion at year end 2005, this means foreigners own $2.7 trillion more of your a.ssets, than you own of foreign a.ssets. This figure has worsened by $333 billion since 2004.

Now look at the big picture, U.S consumers are buying lots of primarily chinese and japanese goods. Lots of money is leaving your economy, and the amount leaving is growing as each year passes. This means China is getting richer and America poorer.

To pay for these goods, debt is issued. Foreign companies and governments are buying up the debt, so they can earn interest. This means each year foreigners are getting a bigger slice of the U.S economy.

This trend simply isn't sustainable. Either US Citizens will have to forego many luxuries for decades, the govt. clamp down on consumer spending, and force people to save.. or:

The government needs a way of making lots of money fast. How can the U.S does this? There is no way you can compete with the cheap labour markets of China and the 3rd world, therefore you will always be undercut on prices of those products that other countries produce.

Subsidies won't help, they only make your country worse off.

Therefore since you can't compete on most production products, from agriculture (dominated by 3rd world), to heavy machinery and high-tech (dominated by China / India / Japan), the only products / services the U.S is good at making money on:

1) Banking and financial sector
2) Information technology, i.e. computer software.
3) Weaponary, Military technology, ammunition.

But here lies another problem. U.S Citizens in total spend more on foreign goods, than foreigners spend on goods (1,2 and 3).

So here is the dilemma. Short of going into isolation again, the U.S net trade and investment positions are worsening and will continue to do so. There is no way the U.S can outproduce the 'big & cheap' producer countries.

This leaves you with very little options other than lowering your standard of living drastically.

Such other options include:

1) NAU - North America Union. "If you can't beat em, join em". Join up to canada and increase your intellectual capital, and join up to mexico and get access to a cheap labour market to cut production costs in order to compete with the world.

2) War & Theft - The U.S made the majority of its cake during WW2, since weapons and war machines are what it was best at. War fuels your economy.

Start some wars (afghanistan, Iraq.... Iran?) increase weapon production which boosts the economy, fire away, and when its all over demand a portion of their natural a.ssets... or the majority. Also since you wrecked havoc and their country is now a piece of sh*t on dirt, you can use those big investment banking firms of yours to offer them loans to rebuild their country, payment in cash or oil will suffice.

Now do people see the big picture?

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-02-2007 at 11:31 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #148
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Karl Spackler said:
Do you really expect us to believe you're 24 years old and still tellin mother jokes?

What's up with that?

It looks like you go around message boards just to argue with people:

What's up with that?

When you're not talking sh*t, you lookin for help with your kideo games:

What's up with this? Why you wanna talk with the big boys when you know you can't hang?

Stand down son, it's over.
ok so you know how to google?

thats not stalkerish or anything. but thats something a ron paul follower would do. lets see the first link i corrected a date someone had wrong. 1 post. and the game link i asked a question about a video game...ya shoot me that makes me a child you fu*kin moron. so go back to sucking ron pauls d*ck and stop googling me before i get a restraining order on your a.ss:D

Boards Name: justindlawson
UID: 1261457
Profile Added: 01/26/2005 3:45:01 AM
Profile Last Updated: 01/26/2005 3:45:03 AM
Total Number of Posts: 3 View Latest Posts
Last Board Login Date: 01/30/2005 12:06:11 AM
Last Board Post Date: 01/27/2005 2:07:00 AM

so ya you just got owned. making me out to look like all i do it play games and dont know sh*t, man that back fired on you

Last edited by justindlawson; 08-02-2007 at 11:38 PM..
 08-02-2007, 11:34 PM         #149
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It could happen, or they can continue to rig the privatized elections. We'll see how it plays out. Either way, I hope enough people finally stand up. Real ID, NAU/SPP, elections, possible attacks, it all happens in 2008.

uncfan888 said:
i feel dumber for reading this article.

everyone acts like it'll be better with Dems in office....

as Talib Kweli so eloquently put it:
"You go to church to find you some religion
And all you hear is connivin' and gossip and contradiction and
You try to vote and participate in the government
And the muh'fu*kin' Democrats is actin' like Republicans"
I remember that. Beautiful Struggle.

justindlawson said:
^^ya and if that happens i want him to stay as president. he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us. not some liberal who doesnt think al qaeda exists.
I hate to break it to you, but the "republican conservatives" don't seem very conservative to me. They keep making changes, and going away from the constitution. How is that republican or conservative?

Jimbo said:
You guys need to learn how our economy really works. The government prints out paper money all day long that is no longer backed by anything valuable. Richard Nixon's dumbass took us off of the gold standard back in 1971. Our currency is now what is known as a "fiat currency." Most nations in history with fiat currencies have collapsed. We are in big trouble. And the national debt is a joke. There is no such thing. Go read about it...
Very true. But didn't it happen even earlier, in the great depression?
 10 years ago '05        #150
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 RealWorldSht said:
2) War & Theft - The U.S made the majority of its cake during WW2, since weapons and war machines are what it was best at. War fuels your economy.

Start some wars (afghanistan, Iraq.... Iran?) increase weapon production which boosts the economy, fire away, and when its all over demand a portion of their natural a.ssets... or the majority. Also since you wrecked havoc and their country is now a piece of sh*t on dirt, you can use those big investment banking firms of yours to offer them loans to rebuild their country, payment in cash or oil will suffice.

Now do people see the big picture?
whats wrong with that? seems smart to me. thats how you build your civilization. ask the british they are good at it. no for real tho. that seems right, you have good points in there. its fu*ked i agree. people should just live their lives and let people be free. cuz in the end why f!ght just to die. people should all get along, we only live once. thats what bugs me about africa. its so pretty their but its so savage and prehistoric. i wish we could build africa up and give them the lives that we all have.
 10 years ago '06        #151
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 justindlawson said:
this will not happen. this is absurd.

already been talked about in 2005. he would have to pass an amendment repealing the 22nd amendment. can we get some real news stories please..

ron paul is only an internet phenomenon. thats the truth. but oh well. we shall see soon. then maybe all this anti republican non sense can go away..even tho yall gonna vote for ron paul who is in fact a republican :banghead:

who in the world is ron paul?
 08-02-2007, 11:50 PM         #152
onicap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay heres the deal... the same way its been happening for years and decades, is the way its going down this time. republican looks bad, democrat gets elected. Democrat looks bad, republican gets elected. Pay attention around you. There's less pro-republican talk shows on the air, and more pro-democrat talk shows on the air. It happens every time that the opposite party is about to become elected. If you don't believe me, wait another 4-8 years and notice the little differences. We're fu*ked either way... republican Bush turns our country into Nazi Germany, and now Hillary Clinton is about to turn our country into communist Russia. Because nobody cares about US (not a typo). US meaning the U.S. Our government tries to brainwash us too much. But change is coming, finally. There are a few talkshow hosts that aren't partisan, now (Glen Beck and Chris Core, I believe). And I enjoy listening to their shows because they don't support either party. And hopefully by the time people start opening up their eyes, it won't be too late.

I used to be a kook. I was the tinfoil hat dude that used to tell people about conspiracies. Nobody believed me when I said that things were going to happen that way. And when they did, they started asking me more questions and began to be more a.ssertive. I'm not saying that I'm right about anything, I'm just saying that its right in front of your own eyes for you to look at.
 08-02-2007, 11:55 PM         #153
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
whats wrong with that? seems smart to me. thats how you build your civilization. ask the british they are good at it. no for real tho. that seems right, you have good points in there. its fu*ked i agree. people should just live their lives and let people be free. cuz in the end why f!ght just to die. people should all get along, we only live once. thats what bugs me about africa. its so pretty their but its so savage and prehistoric. i wish we could build africa up and give them the lives that we all have.
The allusion to British Colonialism is somewhat true, yet I always found British Colonialism to be more acceptable. Im sure some horrible acts were committed in building the British empire and blood was shed, yet many of the countries colonised were far less advanced. The British brought language, education, technology, governance etc to undeveloped countries.

Also back at that time, there were the French, Spanish and Dutch doing similar things.

Where I live, New Zealand, if the Maori hadn't of accepted (grudgingly) British soverignty, they would of had it forced upon them by the French, who at that time were more ruthless.

Yet contrast that with nowadays, the wars America wages are soley for money and power, at a cost to your people, and the victims and for the benefit of a very few corporate investors and government cronies.

And you have to see that colonialism enriched the countries is was brought to, India / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand once colonised all continue to trade with England.

Yet the current American agenda is simply just looting countries, which is unsustainable, since there is a limited number of victims.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-02-2007 at 11:58 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #154
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
^real talk
 08-03-2007, 12:01 AM         #155
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTL3rdpersonPGC said:
boxden is comedy
More fun than a retard bus.

justindlawson said:
thats something a ron paul follower would do.
Get something straight son, I'm a leader - you're a follower. Who do you think you're talkin to, the monkey or the organ grinder?

lets see the first link i corrected a date someone had wrong.

the game link i asked a question about a video game
You got plenty of excuses, but for real, there no excuse for stupidity.

ya shoot me that makes me a child you fu*kin moron.
No... This does:

so go back to sucking ron pauls d*ck and stop googling me before i get a restraining order on your a.ss:D
You still have nothing smart to say. I asked you to articulate some sh*t in your own words about some Liberal and Conservative bullsh*t you posted earlier and yet you still have no answer. You CAN'T answer it because you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. Just admit it. You're a fu*kin idiot from Massachusetts that knows absolutely sh*t about nothing, on the internet pretending to be black.

so ya you just got owned.
Did I?

Let's try this:
 justindlawson said:
note that in a time of war the 22nd amendment would have to be repealed.
Where does it say that?
 08-03-2007, 12:08 AM         #156
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Karl instead of having some meaningless argument over insignificants with Justin, do you have any advisable solutions to the problem I suggested on page 6?
 10 years ago '05        #157
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
trust me the last thing i try and do it act like im black. haha thats funny. your a leader yet you follow ron paul like its your life. but anyway.. this is boxden so i dont need to explain myself to no one. again its an urban website where people like lil wayne and dipset. so im checkin out this thread. goin over to itsbx where its not as idiotic
 08-03-2007, 04:28 AM         #158
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayman4 said:
First and foremost for those of you that believe that this is possible you are all idiots that need to quickly remove your heads from your a.sses! OF course all this sh*t sounds convincing. If you put a bunch of bullsh*t points together it will appear to make sense, but this sh*t is re"d*ck"ulous there is no fu*king way that bush or his dumb a.ss cronies can cancel the election. Just sit back and imagine the rioting and looting that this would cause if this were to go down and I'm not talking about just black people looting and sh*t I'm talking about a nation wide loot and riot fest.

Anyone that doesn't think the opposite of this post quoted above has been brainwashed into thinking America was ever a fair system of justice and balance of powers.
 08-03-2007, 04:43 AM         #159
inessie14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell naw he got to go
 10 years ago '05        #160
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Karl Spackler said:
No, you're not smart because you treat government like a spectator sport. A candidate is not a football team that you "Root" for.

I hate the fact that you're dumb for posting stupidity on the internet. You're dumb because you're discussing government, but haven't studied it, or understand how it's supposed to work.

I hate the fact that dumb enough to talk sh*t about having the worst president in history for more than two terms when the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly states, "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice".

And that's not really a problem for me. If people don't wanna learn about the government, that just not their thing. But they should keep their stupid fu*kin mouth shut about politics.

See how stupid I looked by responding to a KC Royals comment with a football comment? Well it's even worse when you do it like this. The big difference is that this is real life, not a fu*kin baseball game. Life is not a fu*kin spectator sport, son.

You do realize what you sound like, don't you?
(If you have to ask, you'll never know)

If you wanna be this way, check this out.

You just like that other cat that wants to talk sh*t he knows nothing about.

as i said the only way for bush to NOT HAVE AN ELECTION was to repeal the 22nd amendment. then you bi*ched how it couldnt happen, blah blah. thats the only way it can happen...and a bill was already introduced in congress in 2005 trying to make the president able to run a thrid term

[code]http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.J.RES.24.IH:[/code]

[code]http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=hj109-24[/code]

oh how funny that a democrat introduced this bill. so ya dont blame it on bush. must be another ron paul conspiracy

but ya it can be done while you clearly state it cant be. i proved my point.:applause:

Last edited by justindlawson; 08-03-2007 at 08:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy