Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 d4deesnuts said:
i'm guessin your from boston since the dude u were referrin to said fu*k boston. So in response to your comment about hicks in central florida. I hardly see any rednecks around here, of course there are some like everywhere else but u wouldn't believe how many new yorkers and people from boston live here. Theres like 10 people from boston at my work alone.
good point. lol another good point is that some of my family live in lakeland and ft myers haha. dumb a.ss me
 10 years ago '05        #102
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Karl Spackler said:

This is the problem when football f*gs try to talk politics.

Your government is not a fu*king spectator sport. We don't "root" for politicians. Life is not a game, son... go get a fu*kin late pass.

KC Royals are a football team????????? and IM not smart?

i love the fact that i am dumb just because i dont like ron paul or i wouldnt care if bush stayed president in a time of war. as long as i got my job and i get to do what i want in my life then i dont care who is president. i still love how no one responds to what i said earlier...so ill say it again.

the best part is none of you give a sh*t if is bush is president or mr internet ron paul, or hillary the country would never elect a woman president, or osama this country is to ignorant to elect a black man, the fact is you get up everyday in your AC house. google a few things, jerk off to your daily picture. make some eggs. go to school or work and look at all the woman read the sports page, have a nice lunch from a huge food corporation, go home play xbox or ps3 or some sh*t. sleep in your nice bed. the fact is whoever is president doesn't effect your life. Wars will happen with any president whether you agree or not. so lets all stop acting like we give a fu*k about bush or anything else. on election day you'll prob be on your couch high off your a.ss, hanging with your friends, or on boxden waiting for joe budden to finally drop. so lets all shut the fu*k up and talk about how dipset sucks

at least i vote in every election.

Last edited by justindlawson; 08-02-2007 at 01:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #103
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
^Tom Gist duddn't suck!
 10 years ago '04        #104
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9505 9505
^^^
props.

but unless some people stand up, all the fools going on about their lives w/ be in for a suprise. When all of a sudden their civil liberties are taken away or all of a sudden something prohibits them from going to work, or jerkin' off to pr0n. Then they're gonna be like :wtf: and wish they participated more when it counted.

But I totally understand where you're coming from. Very elequant way of making your point :applause:
 08-02-2007, 01:56 PM         #105
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
you must mean similar to teh intelligence that saddam was buying uranium in africa, and that there were WMD's for sure in Iraq? The same kind of intelligence right?

hmmmmm..........let me give you 3 numbers and a back-slash. 9/11. if he had the power to defend us he failed for 2 different reasons:
1) if you believe it was an inside job, he was hurting america, not defending it
2) if al-qaeda did it, then uh, how the fu*k did he defend us from that? go back to the pr0no shack and leave the common sense to other people.

i dont know too much about ron paul, but from what ive read here on boxden he doesnt seem to follow dems or reps. and i give him props for being a 3rd candidate if he does stand a chance. maybe america needs someone to break the cycle of the 2 parties.

hahaha. HAHAHAH. thats even funnier after having a brother in teh army talk so much sh*t about the navy for 3 years

does ur dumbass not read or watch tv? let me summarize the biggest news about the military that have been on major news outlets:
few want to join.
few want to reenlist.
troops are under equipped.
and im pretty sure the british army is a technological equivalent of America. and let's not count Russia and China. fu*k. forget about technology. just man power alone.
British army is lacking equipment wise.

But still, we got a couple of nuke-equipped submarines floating around if anyone wants to test us.
 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM         #106
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
KC Royals are a football team????????? and IM not smart?

i love the fact that i am dumb just because i dont like ron paul or i wouldnt care if bush stayed president in a time of war. as long as i got my job and i get to do what i want in my life then i dont care who is president. i still love how no one responds to what i said earlier...so ill say it again.

the best part is none of you give a sh*t if is bush is president or mr internet ron paul, or hillary the country would never elect a woman president, or osama this country is to ignorant to elect a black man, the fact is you get up everyday in your AC house. google a few things, jerk off to your daily picture. make some eggs. go to school or work and look at all the woman read the sports page, have a nice lunch from a huge food corporation, go home play xbox or ps3 or some sh*t. sleep in your nice bed. the fact is whoever is president doesn't effect your life. Wars will happen with any president whether you agree or not. so lets all stop acting like we give a fu*k about bush or anything else. on election day you'll prob be on your couch high off your a.ss, hanging with your friends, or on boxden waiting for joe budden to finally drop. so lets all shut the fu*k up and talk about how dipset sucks

at least i vote in every election.
You lose.
 08-02-2007, 02:03 PM         #107
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
British army is lacking equipment wise.

But still, we got a couple of nuke-equipped submarines floating around if anyone wants to test us.
exactly my point lol
 10 years ago '05        #108
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You lose.
ok how did clinton directly impact your life? directly. and how did bush? dont say anything about the war and people dying. cuz war happens no matter who is president. so how are you directly effected by bill 5688ab? exactly! its not like the president knocks on your door and says here is a add on to your house...or your black im taking your refridgerator (you know since "bush hates black people and all")

but i should stand corrected....i did get a 300 tax refund. thanks to bush :applause:
 08-02-2007, 02:23 PM         #109
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
ok how did clinton directly impact your life? directly. and how did bush? dont say anything about the war and people dying. cuz war happens no matter who is president. so how are you directly effected by bill 5688ab? exactly! its not like the president knocks on your door and says here is a add on to your house...or your black im taking your refridgerator (you know since "bush hates black people and all")

but i should stand corrected....i did get a 300 tax refund. thanks to bush :applause:
If you can't see how Presidents, PrimeMinisters, Leaders or w/e else they're called, effect peoples lifes... Then i don't know what to say.

Have you lost your medication?

Tony Blair followed George Bush into the 'war on terror', and as such many British stuff felt the backlash of that misplaced money. For example, the NHS. Now due to the fact Blair is helping Bush, and pumping money into the 'war on terror', the NHS has been heavily effected in terms of money. And as such many British people are losing their NHS jobs to less trained people from around the globe, who come here and work for less money.

My Mum works for the NHS and because of Bush's decision to go to war, and Blairs decision to follow, and thus waste money on weaponry, my Mum faces the risk of losing her job.

That's just 1 thing Bush has done to directly effect me. There's millions of other things, but i realise you're an illiterate moron and need me to spell everything out in simple terms for you.

And i'm British for christs sake. If your president can directly effect my country and my life, along with British peoples lifes... Then i'm sure as hell he's effecting yours.

Just to ignorant to see it
 10 years ago '05        #110
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
point really is...Bush wont cancel the election. Ron Paul wont make it past primaries. America wouldnt vote for a woman president, nor a black president esp with a name resembling a well known terrorist by a name OSAMA(obama for your non intelligent people)....so i ask....how do i lose?
 10 years ago '05        #111
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
If you can't see how Presidents, PrimeMinisters, Leaders or w/e else they're called, effect peoples lifes... Then i don't know what to say.

Have you lost your medication?

Tony Blair followed George Bush into the 'war on terror', and as such many British stuff felt the backlash of that misplaced money. For example, the NHS. Now due to the fact Blair is helping Bush, and pumping money into the 'war on terror', the NHS has been heavily effected in terms of money. And as such many British people are losing their NHS jobs to less trained people from around the globe, who come here and work for less money.

My Mum works for the NHS and because of Bush's decision to go to war, and Blairs decision to follow, and thus waste money on weaponry, my Mum faces the risk of losing her job.

That's just 1 thing Bush has done to directly effect me. There's millions of other things, but i realise you're an illiterate moron and need me to spell everything out in simple terms for you.

And i'm British for christs sake. If your president can directly effect my country and my life, along with British peoples lifes... Then i'm sure as hell he's effecting yours.

Just to ignorant to see it

lol i can see how that can effect you directly because NHS is govt ran. we dont have govt ran health care or anything else for that matter. but like i said i was directly effected. i got 300 extra bucks. so i stand corrected :applause: and you dont have to get all mad to try and make a point. you can simple explain without an attitude.

on another note....your british you shouldnt even be involved in an american govt thread..
 08-02-2007, 02:29 PM         #112
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
point really is...Bush wont cancel the election. Ron Paul wont make it past primaries. America wouldnt vote for a woman president, nor a black president esp with a name resembling a well known terrorist by a name OSAMA(obama for your non intelligent people)....so i ask....how do i lose?
I haven't said Bush will cancel elections. I haven't said Ron Paul will make it past primaries. I haven't said America would vote for a female president. I haven't said the same about America voting for a black president with a name that rhymes with Osama.

You said Bush is intelligent and that presidents don't effect peoples lifes.

That's how you lost.
 08-02-2007, 02:31 PM         #113
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
lol i can see how that can effect you directly because NHS is govt ran. we dont have govt ran health care or anything else for that matter. but like i said i was directly effected. i got 300 extra bucks. so i stand corrected :applause: and you dont have to get all mad to try and make a point. you can simple explain without an attitude.

on another note....your british you shouldnt even be involved in an american govt thread..
I've had this British - American politics conversation before.

As stated just then. American politics directly effect me. As both the British and American goverments are very closely tied, and as such your side effects mine, and mine yours... Ala the Blair - Bush relationship

And even if that wasn't the case(which it is), i can comment on whichever countries politics i like. It's called not being ignorant. You know? Actually being concerned with what's going on outside my own country:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #114
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I haven't said Bush will cancel elections. I haven't said Ron Paul will make it past primaries. I haven't said America would vote for a female president. I haven't said the same about America voting for a black president with a name that rhymes with Osama.

That's how you lost.
ya i never meant this statement as in you believe these. it was just a general statement. how do you feel about Prime Minister Gordon?
 10 years ago '06        #115
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 r a n c i d said:

That's how you lost.

Gotta love BX.
 08-02-2007, 02:37 PM         #116
THE TRUTH17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss article
 08-02-2007, 02:40 PM         #117
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
this will not happen. this is absurd.

already been talked about in 2005. he would have to pass an amendment repealing the 22nd amendment. can we get some real news stories please..

ron paul is only an internet phenomenon. thats the truth. but oh well. we shall see soon. then maybe all this anti republican non sense can go away..even tho yall gonna vote for ron paul who is in fact a republican :banghead:
dudes will believe anything i think when you live in a bubble and you enjoy having a man ram you in the a.ss. You spend your days looking for theories and look for candidates to worship. Just look at his page dude is crazy
 08-02-2007, 02:50 PM         #118
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
ya i never meant this statement as in you believe these. it was just a general statement. how do you feel about Prime Minister Gordon?
I feel that he's a c*nt. What's scary is he's extremely intelligent, and a great politician(regardless of the fact he's a fu*king d*ckhead).
 08-02-2007, 02:51 PM         #119
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is ridiculously out of hand......and I'm from Boston so if anyone has an issue with that or Has some iLL feelings toward my hometown.......Talk to ME and i can set you straight

Last edited by StreetPoet617; 08-02-2007 at 02:54 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #120
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I feel that he's a c*nt. What's scary is he's extremely intelligent, and a great politician(regardless of the fact he's a fu*king d*ckhead).
i saw him speak the other day at camp david. he sounded very smart like you said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago