Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2007, 10:12 PM         #61
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's more dictatorial powers for the retards on Boxden that join a message board and still can't read:

Bush's Executive Order#13422- Total Control Over Agencies

"I am the law... You won't fu*k around no more"
 10 years ago '06        #62
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
Good. I can't hang with fools like you. Last time I went drinkin with one of these football freaks, he tried to suck my c*ck! No thanks, you freaks need to stick together and pat each other on the a.ss at halftime.
YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF. No Homo .. These dudes want you huh! Haha f*g
 08-01-2007, 10:58 PM         #63
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF. No Homo .. These dudes want you huh! Haha f*g
What? You want me to expose myself to a homo? Is that an invitation? I don't get down like that, sailor.

I see that gay talk really gets you excited.

So lemme ask you... When you're under the umbrella with your chaffeur, who actually does the chaffing? a.ssuming that a chaffeur is "one who chaffs". Do your knees get wet chaffing in the rain? Or do you wear your waterproof San Fransisco slippers?

... Just curious.

Last edited by Karl Spackler; 08-01-2007 at 11:00 PM..
 08-01-2007, 11:13 PM         #64
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ umbrella with a chaffeur...

these kids on here fu*king crack me up...
 10 years ago '06        #65
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
One, I take back calling you a f*g because its below me, but read what you wrote.

You're one of those people that sit online and find ways to trash Bush. Okay, he's a loser .. but it's his 2nd term and this won't happen. Theres nothing you can do. America voted. We're already 7 years in with this guy. Let it go, and instead of getting people to read these things on bogus blogs, go out and inform people in a year and a half, they have to vote on whoever for whatever reasons. Don't be a follower. They all hate Bush. Be a leader. Step up and claim your right to have you voice heard in ways to help our community. Go tell people "HEY YOU, WAKE UP", in 2008 we need to change our current status and our future by making the right decision on our next leader. Anyone can sit here and post 9/11 conspiracy theories, Bush dictatorship nonsense, and other countless things. Since you have such profound views, use them to inform the people of BX what they should do next year to better our situation. Unless you want points and responses, be a leader.

Plus, you should try to take it easy on the HATE button, ya dig!

Oh, the chauffer just holds the umbrella where ever I say when I say it.
 10 years ago '04        #66
govt slaves 10 heat pts10
space
space
$393 | Props total: 8 8
The World Is Ending
 08-01-2007, 11:18 PM         #67
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face it, your countrys a sinking ship. You have an adminstration built like Enron, in fact run by friends of Enron's Chairman, guided by the same moral compass, or lack of..

Theres nothing anyone can do at this stage to fix it. Your systems too twisted to fix, nobody with good intentions can be elected because the system won't allow it, therefore only those who plan on growing the system will be elected, those who expand the pie for everyone in it,
the only way to grow it to make weapons and loot other countries resources.

Very soon the world will no longer tolerate this,

die quietly America.
 08-01-2007, 11:24 PM         #68
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate to get into a pissing contest, but what exactly is the "world" going to do to the U.S.? No one can fu*k with our military. We have sh*t that you can't even imagine, and we would break it out if necessary.
 08-01-2007, 11:27 PM         #69
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
I hate to get into a pissing contest, but what exactly is the "world" going to do to the U.S.? No one can fu*k with our military. We have sh*t that you can't even imagine, and we would break it out if necessary.
Is this addressed to me? I'll a.ssume it is.

Your system will destroy itself. Looters require victims to survive.

Soon when it gets to crunch time, China and Russia will offer protection to the oil nations in return for a discount. These country's will sell to America at a premium to offset the discount of their protectors.

Fuel costs in the U.S will rise, businesses will have less revenue, business confidence will fall, interest rates will rise as a greater required return is necesary for the perceived risk increase. Your dollar will fall further. Imports will cost more. Inflation will rise. Unemployment will rise, US Debt will rise.

Now America is in a chokehold, it will need a war to keep afloat, since its military is a huge burden, especially with the increased fuel costs.

You can't attack China or Japan, they own your debt and would dump it to crush your economy.

Who is there to attack? Russia - maybe.. Iran - they will probably under protection of Chinese.

This means you will need to find a oil rich nation that won't have protection.. who would that be? Saudi Arabia. So you do a frameup and attack your allies, and take their oil.

But now who will trust you..

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-01-2007 at 11:40 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #70
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
No comment
 08-01-2007, 11:42 PM         #71
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
die quietly America.
I understand, but it won't work that way. The infected unit will be absorbed by a larger unit, which will then be infected. This will only spread throughout the world. Its implied in their doctrine of "Spreading Democracy", which is a laugh in and of itself because the United States is not a democracy, but a Constitutional Republic. To "Spread Democracy" would imply that we actually had one.

The only way to stop the spread is to k!ll the infection. That is by cutting off it's supply of energy - The Federal Reserve.

Any which way you wanna look at it, the central banks gotta get taken out before this country can even begin to heal itself.

Last edited by Karl Spackler; 08-01-2007 at 11:44 PM..
 08-01-2007, 11:43 PM         #72
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well RealWorldSht, I am optimistic and hope that free energy will be disclosed by then and then that would make oil irrelevent.

And I think you should study up on the way the American economy really works and the national debt, because no one can "cash in" on it...
 08-02-2007, 12:40 AM         #73
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this site is buggin. What happened to the 4th page?
 10 years ago '06        #74
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Buck Fush......ill a.ssasinate him myself if this goes down but i would b da only 1 tryin 2
 08-02-2007, 02:37 AM         #75
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
^^ya and if that happens i want him to stay as president. he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us. not some liberal who doesnt think al qaeda exists.

Intelligence? Bush might be war-hungry, but he certainly isn't intelligent. He's the opposite.
 08-02-2007, 02:43 AM         #76
sweetdjames  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know is everybody need 2 go out and vote
 08-02-2007, 03:31 AM         #77
BigEdub2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i was elected to lead..not read
^^Props mayne^^......that sh*t had me rollin.....
 08-02-2007, 04:29 AM         #78
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us.
 justindlawson said:
i meant like he has intelligence everyone else gave him in regards to the targets
you must mean similar to teh intelligence that saddam was buying uranium in africa, and that there were WMD's for sure in Iraq? The same kind of intelligence right?

hmmmmm..........let me give you 3 numbers and a back-slash. 9/11. if he had the power to defend us he failed for 2 different reasons:
1) if you believe it was an inside job, he was hurting america, not defending it
2) if al-qaeda did it, then uh, how the fu*k did he defend us from that? go back to the pr0no shack and leave the common sense to other people.

Jimbo said:
Why does everyone love to point out that Ron Paul has no chance? That is pretty obvious. Instead of focusing on that, you should talk about the issues and where he stands on things because that is what is important and what people need to hear.
i dont know too much about ron paul, but from what ive read here on boxden he doesnt seem to follow dems or reps. and i give him props for being a 3rd candidate if he does stand a chance. maybe america needs someone to break the cycle of the 2 parties.

Karl Spackler said:
I don't get down like that, sailor.
hahaha. HAHAHAH. thats even funnier after having a brother in teh army talk so much sh*t about the navy for 3 years

Jimbo said:
does ur dumbass not read or watch tv? let me summarize the biggest news about the military that have been on major news outlets:
few want to join.
few want to reenlist.
troops are under equipped.
and im pretty sure the british army is a technological equivalent of America. and let's not count Russia and China. fu*k. forget about technology. just man power alone.

Last edited by SwllwtheShards; 08-02-2007 at 04:43 AM..
 08-02-2007, 04:49 AM         #79
LookAtTheWheelz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember back in the good ol' days when crazy conspiracy nut posts stayed in the knowledge corner..
 08-02-2007, 04:52 AM         #80
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:

does ur dumbass not read or watch tv? let me summarize the biggest news about the military that have been on major news outlets:
few want to join.
few want to reenlist.
troops are under equipped.
and im pretty sure the british army is a technological equivalent of America. and let's not count Russia and China. fu*k. forget about technology. just man power alone.
You obviously have no idea about the technology our government/military is sitting on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy