Will Bush cancel the 2008 election?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^ good point, but i meant like he has intelligence everyone else gave him in regards to the targets
 10 years ago '07        #22
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
WOW....whateva I need to do....I will as long as we get him out. Hell, even just for a second...
 08-01-2007, 04:59 PM         #23
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@this being in the news section
 10 years ago '05        #24
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
First and foremost for those of you that believe that this is possible you are all idiots that need to quickly remove your heads from your a.sses! OF course all this sh*t sounds convincing. If you put a bunch of bullsh*t points together it will appear to make sense, but this sh*t is re"d*ck"ulous there is no fu*king way that bush or his dumb a.ss cronies can cancel the election. Just sit back and imagine the rioting and looting that this would cause if this were to go down and I'm not talking about just black people looting and sh*t I'm talking about a nation wide loot and riot fest.
 10 years ago '04        #25
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 justindlawson said:
^^ya and if that happens i want him to stay as president. he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us. not some liberal who doesnt think al qaeda exists.
Ummm your post has officially been thrown out the window with that dumb a.ss comment
 10 years ago '07        #26
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
 jayman4 said:
First and foremost for those of you that believe that this is possible you are all idiots that need to quickly remove your heads from your a.sses! OF course all this sh*t sounds convincing. If you put a bunch of bullsh*t points together it will appear to make sense, but this sh*t is re"d*ck"ulous there is no fu*king way that bush or his dumb a.ss cronies can cancel the election. Just sit back and imagine the rioting and looting that this would cause if this were to go down and I'm not talking about just black people looting and sh*t I'm talking about a nation wide loot and riot fest.
my point exactly.
if this sh*t DID happen,
the only way it would is if n*ggas was juss like "o damn, o well"

let this sh*t happen,
an im leadin a team of guerilla boxden soldiers ta off his bich a.ss...
 10 years ago '06        #27
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
 CMONEY said:
al qaeda doesnt exist...
 justindlawson said:
^^ good point, but i meant like he has intelligence everyone else gave him in regards to the targets
Wow... LOTS of ignorance in this thread. Ask them about the Amero and they won't know sh*t; but ask them what kind of rims are being shown on music videos and they'll tell you HOW they made 'em.
 10 years ago '04        #28
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 justindlawson said:
lol. why would i want a new president who wouldnt know what to do? hillary would send them flowers. and talk fu*k that. bomb those c*nts
Ignorant

This is a war on the Iraqi people, make no mistake about it.
 10 years ago '06        #29
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 CMONEY said:
lol...some people just dont understand...al qaeda doesnt exist...our government made it up to scare people into thinking terrorists are a real threat when really bush planned out the whole attack on 9/11, you really think a plane can hit the pentagon but not the white house? if a plane can hit the pentagon a plane can hit anything, but george bush didnt want it to hit the white house cuz he was prolly in there...they want us to be scared of terrorists so they can keep passing rediculous a.ss laws and letting them fly because they supposedly increase security from terrorists...such as bush
s law where anybodies phone can just be tapped (invasion of privacy) under suspicion of terrorism...thats bullsh*t
:banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #30
Boy_Wonder 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 6 6
You americans better make sure that doesn't happen lol
 08-01-2007, 05:29 PM         #31
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the presidential elections have been rigged for decades. it doesnt really matter though, the US president has a boss too and just serves as a public puppet. oh and all you who say GO OUT AND VOTE! why? it is really pointless. even if you got every person in america to vote AGAINST someone, if the electoral college vote in favor of whom the general public voted for, the person gets into office REGUARDLESS of popular vote. so i ask... WHY VOTE IF IT DONT EVEN COUNT???
 10 years ago '04        #32
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
 justindlawson said:
^^ya and if that happens i want him to stay as president. he has all the intelligence and the ability to defend us. not some liberal who doesnt think al qaeda exists.
^ if you think bush should stay in office, even a day more than he already has, your an idiot.

he should be impeached as is, fu*k him staying in office another term.

...and on topic, interesting, but it would take another 9/11 attack for this to even be presented as plausible. maybe then dumb people like the one above will buy into it. his approval rating now is what, 5%? think people.
 10 years ago '05        #33
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 20687 20687
why people talking bout a plane hittin the pentagon? i plane NEVER hit the pentagon.. our government shot a missile at the section in the pentagn that was under construction to make it seem to every1 that a plane also hit there when it left like a 6 foot hole.. what plane fits thru that? and no it wasnt the nose of the plane cuz skid marks woulda been all over the grass outside... so wheres this mysterious plane at? where the passengers? it never happened! all thats been caught on tape was footage of the hole the missile left and the acual pentagon roof collapsin.. no witnesses or any footage of a plane... make u wonder huh?

9/11 in plane site... some yall need 2 keep urselves updated

9/11 was an inside job..

Last edited by Scorpz; 08-01-2007 at 05:33 PM..
 08-01-2007, 05:32 PM         #34
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
poor bastard. you are the epitome of what they want. someone who watches the news and believes every story that is said.

get ya game up and get a clue
 10 years ago '04        #35
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
1st off the source is not viable. It's an opinion column. It's an online journal, not an accredited news outlet.

Second, the only way this could happen is if we have a national threat or crisis. In that case, it's not smart to change power in the middle of it.

yea bush is a fu*k boy. But to throw someone in there brand new, wouldn't be a good bet either.

People act like if we take bush out, bring the troops home and issue a formal appology, that the world will like us then. Well, it ain't gonna happen like that.

It's not just black and white. there's so much sh*t that we don't know. Things they're (the gov't) doing, reasons they're doing them, etc.

We can only speculate, but you, me and everyone else on this board only has 1 thing....their opinion. That's it.

But we can watch to see if some bullsh*t is starting to pop off, then we need to take a stand against it, which is not arguing amongst ourselves on the internet.
 10 years ago '04        #36
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Scorpz said:
why people talking bout a plane hittin the pentagon? i plane NEVER hit the pentagon.. our government shot a missile at the section in the pentagn that was under construction to make it seem to every1 that a plane also hit there when it left like a 6 foot hole.. what plane fits thru that? and no it wasnt the nose of the plane cuz skid marks woulda been all over the grass outside... so wheres this mysterious plane at? where the passengers? it never happened! all thats been caught on tape was footage of the hole the missile left and the acual pentagon roof collapsin.. no witnesses or any footage of a plane... make u wonder huh?

9/11 in plane site... some yall need 2 keep urselves updated

9/11 was an inside job..
maybe so, but do you think all the videos released from terrorist networks are bullsh*t too? You think that other countries threatening our security is an inside job too? Regardless of what happend, how it happened, why it happened, we're at the point where we are today.

So, moving foward, what should we do? It's useless speculating on 9/11. It's useless speculating on anything that's happened up to this point. What do we do now? Crying conspiracy ain't gonna do sh*t when you got chinese and arabs w/ ak's walkin' through your neighborhood.

Ever seen Jerico? Think about it man, think about it.
 08-01-2007, 06:02 PM         #37
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like some people should stick to football, basketball, t*tties and rims.
 08-01-2007, 06:14 PM         #38
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does it matter? who cares if he stays or not. regardless of whether there's a different man in office, it's still the same plan...
 10 years ago '04        #39
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
A compliant Democrat (Al Gore) allowed the coup to be completed.

Look at the date he conceeded....December 13th.

Could Gore be a Freemason?
 08-01-2007, 06:29 PM         #40
phazone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel that if there needs to be rioting then lets do it marches and everything, Because remember ,we are the people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago