**post Your New Pick Ups August 2007**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2007, 04:59 PM         #81
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with all white laces them sh*ts are tooooo DOPE
 10 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 ClearSmoke said:
with all white laces them sh*ts are tooooo DOPE
Yea I got some all whites, but I liked the red/white/blue ones too. It'll be good to have both.

But after this purchase, I feel like a true sneakerhead. You know the feeling. When you don't really have money to spend, but you see a pair of shoes that is just too sick. You almost fall in love w/ 'em. You know you shouldn't but you drop that $150 anyway. Then you're thinking, ok how am I gonna make it til I get paid.

I'm tellin' you man, it's worse than crack. I'd give my first born for a set of unkles/tiffs/heini's
 10 years ago '04        #83
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea I got some all whites, but I liked the red/white/blue ones too. It'll be good to have both.

But after this purchase, I feel like a true sneakerhead. You know the feeling. When you don't really have money to spend, but you see a pair of shoes that is just too sick. You almost fall in love w/ 'em. You know you shouldn't but you drop that $150 anyway. Then you're thinking, ok how am I gonna make it til I get paid.

I'm tellin' you man, it's worse than crack. I'd give my first born for a set of unkles/tiffs/heini's
yea i know that feeling sh*t hits me monthly lol and really on that first born cause i can hit u wit sum unks and tiffs right now lol lets make that trade then u see ur baby on ebay sold for 25 stacks lol
 10 years ago '04        #84
space
space
 synopsis03 said:
yea i know that feeling sh*t hits me monthly lol and really on that first born cause i can hit u wit sum unks and tiffs right now lol lets make that trade then u see ur baby on ebay sold for 25 stacks lol
LOL I get my tiffs / unks / heini's lets say I have a baby in 5yrs. So that means that 13yrs from today, he'll go for 25 stacks on ebay, and end up in China somewhere making the exact same shoes I traded him for.

kind of ironic :rolleyes:
 08-03-2007, 05:53 PM         #85
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:
^^^ El Mercado Boutique.

They have a site, I think its

They had it for 60% off!!!!
I never heard of this website before, but the ladies clothes on there are clean.
 08-03-2007, 05:56 PM         #86
C-Lovely  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=synopsis03;10139466]i collect shoes because i love em and i think people in genearal have collective habits for me when i was a kid it started with baseball cards , basketball cards , pokemon cards , beenie babies , video games , action figures , as i got older i started collecting vinyl records once i got so many thousands i grew a lil bored started copping sneakers and never stopped since i just do it for me i have a bad day i cop sum sneakers im bored i go cop sum sneakers iono it just makes me feel comfortable and as far as the people on the internet thing goes i could really care less infact i dont post alot of my pick ups i get noticed on the streets more than the net anyway but i dont do it to get noticed or brag that im fresh or none of that infact i never even use that phrase i just collect cause its sumthing to do like a hobby if u will sum people smoke weed i buy collect sneakers[/QUO

TIMEOUT u tryna u dont smoke weed
i collect weed
 08-03-2007, 06:02 PM         #87
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So anyway I'm new to Jordans. I never really been into them until now. (Although I hooped last year in some Melo M3's and they were alright). I saw a lil' boy @ the park with the Black 3's on and I fell in love. I thought they were so cute. So I bought the White 3's and the Blue & Black B'Loyals. (I know they are old, but that doesn't matter to me). Now I want the 4's. 5's, & 6's. I haven't seen any in the stores. Is the only place to get them the Internet?

III's

[pic - click to view]

B'Loyal's

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 5ive_9ine; 08-03-2007 at 06:12 PM..
 08-03-2007, 06:05 PM         #88
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4s might be easy to get 5s will be easy but not cheap and 6s wont be cheap or easy to find. quite hard in fact. lets hope they retro them again next year.
 08-03-2007, 06:11 PM         #89
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
4s might be easy to get 5s will be easy but not cheap and 6s wont be cheap or easy to find. quite hard in fact. lets hope they retro them again next year.
Where do you think I will be able to find them? Thanks for the information too.
 10 years ago '06        #90
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 80 80
 synopsis03 said:
i just sold my whip like last year i dont like having a car in ny i get tickets like crazy ny is so greedy with the tickets u get a ticket for every fu*king thing i still got like 8 unpaid tickets from when i was ridin in ny lol:banghead: when im in chicago i pissed i dont have it no more but fu*k it i just rent one
ohh word you from ny?? i c now thats sh*ts understandable cuz driving in the city is a bi*ch, im from the island but i be out there 3-4 days a week you no how many times i prolly seen u lol...gotta get my shopping done, my collection aint poppin like urs but you no lol anyways keep doin wha u do
 10 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 5ive_9ine said:
Where do you think I will be able to find them? Thanks for the information too.
issforums.com has a marketplace where people sell all kinds of J's, dunks, etc. Or you can try

or
 10 years ago '05        #92
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
Ha Caps!!!

"But every time I felt that was that, it called me right back
It called me right back, man it called me right back - oh no!"

Every time I come in here and I see your name posted I'm like..." fu*k man!!! I don't even wanna see what this guy bought, because I'ma go on a relapse.
fu*k I'm doing so well then this guy has to come here again with his sh*t."
Your a Prick!!! LOL
I'll ari's Props.

Clean tee's Afekz !!!!
&
Nice Max's Italy.

Last edited by fully_amazing; 08-03-2007 at 07:38 PM..
 08-03-2007, 07:41 PM         #93
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
issforums.com has a marketplace where people sell all kinds of J's, dunks, etc. Or you can try

or
I'll check all of those out. Thx.
 10 years ago '04        #94
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

man lemme tell you something.

I havent copped sh*t in forever because I have a little one due at the end of the month ahahah. Ive bought some Tee's here and there but thats it.

I have to take my son out back to school shopping tommorrow so there goes that Ill just cop him the fly sh*t 6 yrs old strolling into first grade rocking j's and dunks !
 08-03-2007, 11:06 PM         #95
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brought back many memories...amped they had the balck laces already in the box 2

[pic - click to view]

08-03-2007, 11:26 PM         #96
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sick a.ss bakins. they needed that air script though. the nike air just aint cuttin it
 10 years ago '05        #97
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
damn i need those..very clean pickup
 08-04-2007, 12:22 AM         #98
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mitch richmmonds... God, we used to clown the sh*t out of those in Middle School....
 10 years ago '05        #99
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
just got this hat shipped in.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

is it fresh?
 08-04-2007, 02:50 AM         #100
650  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

99 problems but a pitch aint one

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago