Jul 31 - Joe Budden: NONE OF YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey spittin real talk?

Props Slaps
 08-01-2007, 11:34 AM         #81
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
People forget that wayne does not get radio airplay.
lol when this happen?!... wayne been gettin radio airplay since he spoke the words "drop it like its hott"... wayne always got airplay... where you from the stoneage?
 10 years ago '05        #82
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
that's why i fu*ks with joey
 10 years ago '04        #83
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13128 13128
this from a guy who had his tongue in gloria velez' cooch. gtfoh joe
 08-01-2007, 11:49 AM         #84
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
He never said he was....some of you cats that post here are mad ignorant....reading is fundamental.
 ike! said:
open your eyes and read, he specifically said he was not the best rapper alive either.
he shouldnt even be talking about anyone not being the best when he sucks. his opinion doesnt matter

r a n c i d said:
LOL at your G-Unit avatar. Do your parents know you're on their computer?
shut the fu*k up, gunit's worst > budden. ur a known hater

y are there so many budden d*ckriders on boxden when this n*gga is wack? he cant even get his second album out, been pushed back how many years now? if he was that nice he would have his albums put out by def jam.
 10 years ago '04        #85
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
he shouldnt even be talking about anyone not being the best when he sucks. his opinion doesnt matter

shut the fu*k up, gunit's worst > budden. ur a known hater

y are there so many budden d*ckriders on boxden when this n*gga is wack? he cant even get his second album out, been pushed back how many years now? if he was that nice he would have his albums put out by def jam.
Again you show your ignorance....you should stop at some point...What does this news article have to do with Budden's second album?

*waits*
 10 years ago '04        #86
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
He didn't hate on Wayne ONCE!

ya'll must be illiterate... Because to me, he gave Wayne the most props in the whole thing...
 10 years ago '04        #87
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
 skullfiend said:
real talk
wayne does not have a classic track

thats why i just dont understand how he's the best or even top 5
you right about that, Wayne doesn't have not one solid track thats a classic
 08-01-2007, 12:14 PM         #88
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ibNuttin04 said:
but what has joe buddens done for hip hop..

not a whole lot.. i'll tell you that much
& what the fu*k have YOU done for hip-hop

You act like rappers cant be fans also and have thei own opinions, sh*t we state our opinions all the time on Boxden
 08-01-2007, 12:14 PM         #89
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody under 30 should be able to make that claim, not me, not Lil Wayne, not Fab, not Cass, not Papoose, not Sai, not T.I.P., not Jeezy, NONE OF US!
:wow:

n*ggas on Boxden gonna be shook after reading this statement.

Joe should have also said Jay as well.
 10 years ago '07        #90
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Who is Joe Budden?

I thought he was just an Urban Legend, because you only hear about him on BX and that's it.
 10 years ago '06        #91
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i cant stand joe buddens, but he spoke the truth.
 08-01-2007, 12:37 PM         #92
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
:wow:

n*ggas on Boxden gonna be shook after reading this statement.

Joe should have also said Jay as well.
Jays not under 30 dummy
 10 years ago '07        #93
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
joe budden needs to drop a album or stay on the back of the milk carton...n*gga aint even in the game no more and have no business saying sh*t like this ha ha

so before n*ggas run in with they real talks and co-signing i aint hating budden im just saying who the fu*k is he and where do he get off

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 08-01-2007 at 12:46 PM..
 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM         #94
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Jays not under 30 dummy
I know that. And he's NOT the greatest rapper alive either.
 10 years ago '06        #95
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
1st-none of you dummies realized buddens tried 2 include himself in the list of under 30 rappers, if you aint had a album n 4 yrs you cant be mentioned with 2days hottest rappers, ask some1 10 yrs old who joe buddens is n they willl shrug their shoulders where u kno they kno ery1 else

2nd-internet geeks cant read between tha lines, he said no1 is Best Rapper Alive, but only 1 rapper uses that phrase, then he made himself look so lame by admittin his girl wants 2 suck wayne's d*ck(u couldnt pay me 2 say dat n public) then instead being smart n difusin it by not respondin he got n a argument with her(lame). this is hate even if u do say u love him, tha two contradict, plus he was on a radio station tryna demean waynes verse on make it rain remix, then he named his list of "not best" wayne was 1st (meanin he is most relevant or he on his mind)

3rd-he dissed himself by sayin he's not tha best(extra lame) then he d*ck rode 50 like 50 payin him

4th- when B.I.G. died wut did jay do, exactly wut wayne is doing! black album, wut more can i say is extra proof 4 tha ones who say u shouldnt have 2 say ur tha best

5th-any publicity is good publicity so 4 ery1 sayin wayne's name it work 4 him cuz now u wanna hear wut he has 2 say, u wanna c him flop, but wut if he dont?????????

6th- 50 said it on tv dat oversaturation of the market wit quality muzik is good business, he said it on mtv i kno this 4 sure

7th- buddens is makin himself a mere fan by continually makin his opinion known, he gonna b stuck on tha sidelines wit the mentality he has
 10 years ago '06        #96
yungnclubn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
i totally understand what joe is sayin, me personally i am a lil wayne fan and i must admit that he isn't the greatest alive...as a matter of fact alot of the best rappers are underground without major deals, but there are some that we know (i.e. lupe fiasco, common, talib, etc)...but my question to everyone here is what lyrics will it take for hip hop to be revived again? i know we all get tired of hearing about the ice, hoes, guns, and clothes...so what do u think will change the game back to what u knew and loved?
 10 years ago '04        #97
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 AirForce318 said:
im a wayne fan but............nah true sh*t tho, Im a fan of joey and all the n*ggas he mentioned in the blog as well. teh best ALIVE is Jay-Z IMO but of all-time from my knowledge of the game is BIGGIE. n*gga done got his bars bitten by damn near everybody. But even tho' we've been saying this, it coming form somebody like Joe will make more skeptical n*ggas listen to it.

How the fu*k u gonna say Biggie is or was the best rapper alive of all time. This aint even hate, cause i like dude but lets be serious he didnt get creditability till he was dead, and half his fans stem off the beef he had with PAC. . . And he didnt even write all his sh*t

And by the way if u really listen to rap, not just the mainstream sh*t, but everything you will notice everyone takes another person bars either/or changes it around or uses it as is.... EVERY RAPPER DOES IT....

Look into the history of Rap listen to ppl like Slick Rick, Kane, and rakim dem niggs i would say is the closest to bearing that name of best rapper alive, they all have been ridiculously swagger-jacked

not to mention Mase back in his hay day was jus as good or better than biggie....
 10 years ago '05        #98
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
Thats real talk
 10 years ago '04        #99
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Powerful blog post, so true
 10 years ago '05        #100
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
lmfao@ name 2 lil wayne songs...i would have been like...n*gga name 2 joe buddens albums...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy