Jul 31 - Joe Budden: NONE OF YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey spittin real talk?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6793 pageviews
146 comments

DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Jul 31 - Joe Budden: NONE OF YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!

Keep in mind, I donít write nearly as many blogs as I would like to because Iím very to the point, very blunt and very straightforward. Also, because Iím an artist stuck in this sh*t hole we call hip hop, I try my best to be politically correct. But some things ladies and gentlemen, some things, just need to be spoken about. Young n*ggas nowadays seem to be able to say whatever it is they feel like saying, and if they say it enough, some idiots will actually dignify it and deem it as the truth. Just for the record, NONE OF YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!!!

For that matter, none of you are even top 10 alive. Where do people come up with these things? I have to think that the people who believe these ridiculous statements donít have CD players or Ipods, and theyíre just stuck listening to the radio. Are we hearing the same things? Nobody under 30 should be able to make that claim, not me, not Lil Wayne, not Fab, not Cass, not Papoose, not Sai, not T.I.P., not Jeezy, NONE OF US!

And donít get it misconstrued, I love all of them and what they do, but certain sh*t just shouldnít be tolerated. I get the whole thing about confidence and believing in yourself, but címonÖ.I think people are confusing being hot with having a certain level of skill. Thatís why you gotta love 50, he use to say without a care in the world ďNah, Iím not the greatest rapper, but I sell more records then them.Ē What could you possibly say in response to that? As badly as we wanted to, it was true. As long as Hov, Nas, Em, 3000, Face, Common, Black Thought, and a few folks Iím forgetting, are still around, just rap. Leave all the adlibs in the studio, trust me, its better that way. I made the brutal mistake of talking hip hop with my girl, who proceeded to tell me how she looooves Lilí Wayne, which is cool, I love him to. So I asked her to name me two Wayne songs.

Just two.

*Cricket, cricket*

*Tumbleweeds*

Needless to say, she couldnít, but I still ended up getting cursed out and sleeping on the couch (well, not really, but you get my point). Every convo I have about rap leads me right back to how dead the sh*t is. If you really wanna talk about it, the same people running around screaminí this blasphemy idolize the rappers that actually have the right to be called the greatest! Iím so confusedÖ

ďDo you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?Ē

Itís oh so much more meaningful today.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=12573

146 comments for "Jul 31 - Joe Budden: NONE OF YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!"

07-31-2007, 09:51 PM         #2
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes talking the raw truth , just hope poeple can handle that he speaks the truth :)
 10 years ago '04        #3
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
joey is that dude...
waits for the wayne d*ckriders to come in and bash him
 07-31-2007, 09:57 PM         #4
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like he just hatin' on Wayne to me. He pose to be having a rap battle comin' up. i think he just wants to try wayne up.
 10 years ago '06        #5
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
i bet his girl cant name 2 of HIS songs.....hell she cant name 2 albums cuz the n*gga only got one.

he need to quit writing blogs and write a damn album.

how yall feel to know even Joe Buddens (boxdens proclaimed king) loves weezy f too....
 10 years ago '04        #6
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
it just amazes me that no matter how much ppl on here hate on 3stacks....yall's favorite rapper always puts him in the top 5...like i been saying for years dre is that n*gga!!!
 10 years ago '05        #7
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,269 | Props total: 2606 2606
How is Budden hating on Lil' Wayne at all? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He said he loves Wayne so that means he doesn't hate him at all. Loving an artist doesn't necessarily mean that you like his skill level; it could mean that you just like how he's doing business and making money and staying popular.
 10 years ago '06        #8
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
Why this turn into a Joe Buddens hate thread. The n*gga is spittin some truth. If somebody like Rakim or Hov said this, it would be well recepted. But because yall n*ggas hate joey its bullsh*t. yea right. This n*ggas speaks the truth.

n*ggas mistaking hotness for greatness...smh
 07-31-2007, 10:07 PM         #9
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
it just amazes me that no matter how much ppl on here hate on 3stacks....yall's favorite rapper always puts him in the top 5...like i been saying for years dre is that n*gga!!!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The whole stadium applauses for you my dude! 3stacks is THAT n*gga! And he been around since 95!
 07-31-2007, 10:10 PM         #10
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And i have this arguement with bi*ches ALL the time. I say..."Name your favorite Wayne album...or your favorite Wayne song." And they name some sh*t off of the Drought 3! LMAO.

I think Wayne is a cool a.ss rapper.His swag is UNDENIABLE! But him being such a GREAT rapper is unbelievable to me. I remember people saying the same about Jay-Z, and I would just recite a couple bars from Reasonable Doubt, and say how can you deny that!? But this is not unbelievable to me.

I am __________ like ____________.
I get ___________ like ____________.

That's not that spectacular. And that's a wrap up of Wayne's flow.
 10 years ago '04        #11
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 JB18Cert said:
sounds like he just hatin' on Wayne to me. He pose to be having a rap battle comin' up. i think he just wants to try wayne up.
Do you read posts or do you just skim thru em????

lol, Joey gave Wayne his props, said he "Loves him" so how is he hatin on him? Your a fu*kin clown cuz.

Good sh*t by Joe, he made some very valid points.
 10 years ago '05        #12
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
props to buddens. He talkin real sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #13
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
the nut hugging of wayne on that top 10 show was disgusting
 07-31-2007, 10:16 PM         #14
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne's Flow Summed Up...
I Have No Brain Im Retarded,
We All Not Da Same Im A Martian,
You Can Be My Jane Im Ya Tarzan
Im From The Jungle Where Da Snakes Is All Poison.
I Am Magnificent Like Marcus,
You Might Wanna Fall Back Like August,
Or Late September Whatever You Call It,
I Hit n*ggas In The Head Like Vonage,
I Am Talking To No Particular Audience,
But Undastand Im The Gaurdian,
And undastand There Wont Be No Guarding Him,
You Would Just Get Played Like An Accordian,
I Dont Give A Damn If Shes Bossy
I Keep pus*y Runnin Like Afaucet,
She Betta Catch Like She Steve Laughet,
B-Cuzz Im Whassup Like Martin

Just an observation.
 10 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
^^ the game does the same thing.

but Buddens actually speakin some real talk, but his album still aint droppin so it dont matter.
 10 years ago '05        #16
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33533 33533
joey can afford a coach?
 10 years ago '04        #17
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 youngsiz said:
if you look at wayne catalog there aint many songs that he put out that 1 maybe 2 years down the line you would want to hear . o and one more thing wayne still hasnt made his exclusive like j did cuase its like eventUALLY WE ALL WILL GET SICK OF WAYNE cuase he put out to much and if you dont believe me go to datpiff.com see how many of them wayne mixtapes got the same songs on them over and over again .I think the major diff between him and jay is that i j was on ya song you knew it was hot cuase j dont be on that many peoples songs so its like "yo jay-z on this song i gotta here" with wayne its like "another lil wayne feature maybe ill listin to it "
sorry i had to post my sh*t all over again from that mtv greastest post i said damn near the same thing

Last edited by youngsiz; 07-31-2007 at 10:31 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #18
Geezie20 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
I guess
 07-31-2007, 10:33 PM         #19
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've ALWAYS been a Joe Budden fan....Jersey STAND UPPPPP. He's definitely speaking the truth....
 07-31-2007, 10:38 PM         #20
MMSOldBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats block talk right there. A dude can get in front of a camera and go live on air saying "im the best rapper alive" but the streets know whats what. In my opinion, A great rapper shouldnt have to say that he is great for you, the media or himself to believe it. Some of the dudes that are truely great never or hardly ever proclaimed themselves to be great or the best alive. I hate how ANYONE can get on tv and tell people some sh*t and if you hear it enough then you start to believe it. Lil Wayne is murdering sh*t right now, but there is millions of known, unknown, heard and unheard, active, retired or unsigned dudes that are probably ten times better than Wayne. You cant say you are the best until you've heard it all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now