Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
n*ggaz be hating. he dont have to be a big time drug dealer. he said he was a huslter, getting money and helping his n*ggaz. case or no case. if you make urself into a half a billionaire by age 37. thats unheard of especially a rapper.
 07-31-2007, 08:22 PM         #42
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can be telling the truth, he did say jay was down w. dudes...but let's be real, most rappers pasts aren't what they rap about, i could care less though because the imo the best jay songs weren't always about shooting and selling drugs...but to think dude is lying is pretty dumb, rappers always paint a facade...happened since hip hop was "born", only a handful ever lived their raps out, but then it was only 85% truth

Last edited by TValles; 07-31-2007 at 08:25 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #43
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Actually the guy is mad because he got caught for attempted murder and not Jay. Jay's name actually rings deep in the 80's and a lot of ppl know he was hustling. Bacote is really a NO BODY who got caught. Trust me when I say this because Jay is a thorough dude and no one has ever had the guts to stab Un Rivera or even confront dude but Jay. Check your history and don't listen to Bacote because even dudes from Marcy co-sign Jay and other boroughs. Only haters will waste negative energy and spread lies on a thorough dude.
 10 years ago '06        #44
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
just for ya'll fyi.. Nas even admitted that he made sh*t up about Jay and the label.. Rockefeller really didnt die from HIV it was cancer.. and quan like above did validate Jay..
 10 years ago '07        #45
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
Why do people even care?
 10 years ago '05        #46
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Jameel11435 said:
exposed....we all kno the real g was memphis bleek...
.................................................. .......NO COMMENT.....................
THA fu*k IZ U SMOKIN
 07-31-2007, 09:17 PM         #47
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k about this n*gga????????
 10 years ago '07        #48
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 snookd08 said:
Like they say there are two sides to every story. Jay-z status is already in stone one interview can't destroy that.
i cosign that
 07-31-2007, 09:37 PM         #49
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas is funny, he barely discredited Jay, If anything he gave Jay credit for being a soldier but what he is saying is that Jay was no kingpin

And Jay is damn near 40 he aint been in the street for nearly 20 years this aint gonna discredit his "street cred"
 08-01-2007, 01:04 AM         #50
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
the 2 mil people that bought Kingdom Come dont think so......face it, dude is rich...no matter how much you hate, that wont make him lose money......and were you there during the Pun incident...your just another hater of success face it

Buddy, who is hating on Jay???? The fact of my statement is the following: Jay-Z is a character and has always been a character. He was never hard, a true hustler, a pimp or anything that he rapped about. Technically, all of his stories were true stories or plays of true stories of other people and if anybody thought that this dude was hard, you have to be a retard, prime example: You. Plus, after the way he handle R.Kelly, Foxy and Jaz-o, you seriously have to be retarded not to tell this guy a mile away for being untrustworthy. By the way, why you think Jay will never go against Joe??? I'll leave it at that, because once Joe talks about the whole Pun incident, Jay will reply with a no comment or have his team live the Rucker.

Now, I have a question for you...... Where did I stated that he was going to lose money over this known secret???? Come on, are you a Jay fan??? If so, opinion have become invalid.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 08-01-2007 at 01:15 AM..
 08-01-2007, 01:12 AM         #51
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
300 plus million

one of the most powerful men in music

arguably best rapper dead or alive

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Again, do people in this site know how to read???? Nobody is discrediting this individual as a true BUSINESSMEN! But to say that he was a kingpin, drug dealer, hustler, pimp or even that hard in the streets as he rapped was always a known fact that it was not true. Point is, people always knew that Jay-Z is just a character and that was as far as he went. That's why his street cred will never be hurt, because he never really had one from the beginning. He only had his street cred because he was the CNN or can vividly rap about sh*t that is taking place in the streets accurately, because he saw other people like this individual doing it, but not him.

Also, the point of the statement is the following: Jay always a known bi*ch, untrustworthy and never what he rapped about. Why is that hard to get????
 10 years ago '04        #52
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I know some chick named Shanice Bacote. Maybe they're related.
 10 years ago '04        #53
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 mt fuji said:
300 plus million

one of the most powerful men in music

arguably best rapper dead or alive

hmmmmmmmmmmm
That's it? 300 mill? Not to be a hater, but 50 got more than that. I think your number is wrong. I'm pretty sure that Jay might be in the 600-750 mill range. The n*gga has his hands in too much sh*t to only have 300 mill.
 10 years ago '04        #54
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
This dude is just a washed up has been who did a bid. Its sad. Let Jay get his money and stfu. Do your lil' Akon tour manager gig and stay low.
 10 years ago '05        #55
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Hmmm. Who really knows. I'm sure every level headed person in this thread knows damn well that had Jay signed the dude, he would be doing nothing but co-signing every word out of Jays mouth for the next few years.

fu*k it, it's just music.
 10 years ago '05        #56
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Floeji said:
That's it? 300 mill? Not to be a hater, but 50 got more than that. I think your number is wrong. I'm pretty sure that Jay might be in the 600-750 mill range. The n*gga has his hands in too much sh*t to only have 300 mill.
Lol... who gives a fu*k... you got over 250 mill you gonna die spending that sh*t, hell ya kids gonna die spending that sh*t.
 08-01-2007, 05:50 AM         #57
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a little too late for all of this.
 10 years ago '05        #58
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Jus tha reactions i expected from Jay-Z's groupies..... tha... who is this nobody? ect.

like Jay-Z was known to Hip Hop even before he was born, every rapper who made it big was a nobody before they became someone to tha Hip Hop world.
Immaturity is a bi*ch that should jus be fu*ked not fu*ked and try to make your wifey later.
 10 years ago '05        #59
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 dannyIZA said:
this dude is better off getting back into the dope game, kayslay is too damn old 2 b doin this sh*t, man these rap dudes are too funny sometimes
yeah but remember 40 is the new 30 and then after that they gonna say 50 is the new 40.......n*gga how long is you gonna rap for?
 08-01-2007, 10:04 AM         #60
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, gangsta rappers bein real gangstas is like superstar MLB players not using steroids
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy