Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Still gonna smokin some marijuana despite this study?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
To all the people sayin weed has all kinds of chemicals in it are fu*kin' ignorant and prolly don't even blaze.

Unless your sh*t is laced, which 9 times out of 10 it's not, your sh*t ain't got nothing on it.

Yea you got some miracle grow (not really) in the soil, but ya'll must not get nugs.

people who grow nugs wouldn't put sh*t on them because it would hurt the plant. They focus on good nutrients in the growing process. So yes, when you get bud, that's what you're gettin...pure bud.

LMFAO at cut weed
 07-31-2007, 04:55 PM         #102
Stop Showin Off  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of you 80 idiots who voted yes feel tough don't ya?

this is the internet homies, u dont have to lie and act tough... most of ya'll haven't ever even rolled up a blunt.... let alone even know how to
 07-31-2007, 04:59 PM         #103
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ this kid smokes 2 packs aday cause he got no weed connect
 10 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 Stop Showin Off said:
all of you 80 idiots who voted yes feel tough don't ya?

this is the internet homies, u dont have to lie and act tough... most of ya'll haven't ever even rolled up a blunt.... let alone even know how to
Man you're actin like it's crack or some sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #105
space
space
99.9% of people who smoke weed don't do it to "feel tough"

If you think that's why people do it, then you're obviously not a smoker. So to judge someone on some sh*t you have no idea about is kinda ignorant don't you think?
 07-31-2007, 05:32 PM         #106
sykoj0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop Showin Off said:
You didn't read did you?

It doesn't say weed is worse for you than cigarettes, it says its worse for your lungs idiot
YOOOOOO YOUR fu*kING CONTRADICTING YOurSELF

how the fu*k are you gunna say....

Stop Showing Off said:
You didn't read did you?

It doesn't say weed is worse for you than cigarettes, it says its worse for your lungs idiot
wtf... weed is bad for your lungs... but not bad for you... that makes no sence to me...

I WILL STILL SMOKE THE TREESS...:finger: :D

weed will never be as fu*ked up a.ss treess.. EVERRRR... cigarettes have more chemicals than thc.. stfu and your gay a.sss studdyy reading selff...
 07-31-2007, 05:34 PM         #107
sykoj0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
another ignorant comment.

every true pothead knows some of the best things for the plant to get a better yield is to use natural things like mineral water to help it grow better. marijuana comes from a natural plant. we grow it and cross breed it just like how old lady's take care of their home garden. we're smoking nature, not some artificial sh*t cooked up in a lab and factories.
:applause: :applause: :applause: beautifull state ment.. made me cry
 10 years ago '04        #108
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
i prob smoke about a 1/4 per day of the Diesel...aint no thang...plus i smoke cigs...Who gives a sh*t whats its doing to you...Life is short so take every chance you have to do what you enjoy...If its fu*kin your lungs up then so be it, atleast youll go out doing something you enjoy....Speeding k!lls too, but you dont see people slowing down...Im always out there hammering down, knowing it could k!ll me...F*ck it, atleast im doing what i enjoy and if something were to happen to me atleast you know id have a smile on my face cause im doing what i enjoy...
 10 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 2 FN LoW said:
i prob smoke about a 1/4 per day of the Diesel...aint no thang...plus i smoke cigs...Who gives a sh*t whats its doing to you...Life is short so take every chance you have to do what you enjoy...If its fu*kin your lungs up then so be it, atleast youll go out doing something you enjoy....Speeding k!lls too, but you dont see people slowing down...Im always out there hammering down, knowing it could k!ll me...F*ck it, atleast im doing what i enjoy and if something were to happen to me atleast you know id have a smile on my face cause im doing what i enjoy...
I see your point of view but I disagree.

1) You don't smoke 1/4 a day every day. And if you do it's some shwag that's half seeds and stems. That's $700/week. And unless you're ballin' outa control you can't afford to blow 7 bills on weed weekly.

2) you say who gives a fu*k now, but it ain't like you either livin' or die. You keep not giving a fu*k, and 5, 10, 15, 40 yrs down the road you're gonna suffer the consequences. Yea it's cool now. But walkin' around w/ an oxygen tank, with emphazima <-sp?, and heart problems, you're gonna be thinkin', Why the fu*k didn't I listen to Italy2bklyN on BX back in the day!!

naw but for real, this is coming from a smoker of weed and cigs. You have to try to take care of your body to some extent, because it's not invincible. <-sp?
 10 years ago '04        #110
kaph_een 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 10 10
 STUNTIN said:
its also a proven fact that the cells in ur lungs are the quickest regenerating cells in ur whole body,,.. what bout alcohol which also damages lungs, liver, and kidneys
where'd you get that information from? i'd say the liver is the most known organ to regenerate. you could have 75% of your liver taken out and given healthy time, it'd eventually grow back to a full liver again.
 07-31-2007, 06:24 PM         #111
Maxx103  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima do my own research holla hahaha.
 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM         #112
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey retards

1) it's obvious that weed smoke is more harmful then tabacco - but this is obvious, and has been known for a long time

2) Yes (I'm just acting tough on the internet, to act cool, I put yes)
No (I'm actually smart and care about what GOD has given me: health)

um WHY THE fu*k BRING GOD INTO THIS? fu*king hate christians. what has god got to with weed? seriously though the god line made me then . don't worry i'll still be
 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM         #113
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmm, just smoked some kush. and to the struggledr who stated thread wtf is with answers u churchy god boy
 10 years ago '05        #114
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
Weed isn't bad for you...everybody knows that, the gov't wants to stop it b/c they can't tax it so you get bias studies and dumb pricks like the threadstarter believing everything they read, but us who smoke bud know what's really good.

O and btw I would never touch a cig...them bi*ches stink, they ugly, they got 100's of unnatural things in them, that's what's bad....
I know what's in bud, str8 from the earth baby.

Anyway...back to the Dank (ooo it's stinks so good)
 07-31-2007, 08:10 PM         #115
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur all forgetting the fact that you can and most people DO smoke out of PIPES!! which is a lot cleaner than a joint....and if ur hitting a bong with water in it then ur taking less than half of a cigarette worth of damage...so fu*k the haters...smoke up n*ggaz
 10 years ago '07        #116
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not stopping!!!!
 07-31-2007, 10:35 PM         #117
sykoj0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happend to the punk who made this thread.. where he went/??
 07-31-2007, 10:38 PM         #118
djdamage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smoke by ya self
drink by ya self
die by ya gotdamn self!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #119
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
so more of the same old lies from the 60s 70s 80s are finacanced again in this day and age.

any idiot that thinks one joint = 5 cigarettes should k!ll themselves now.
truth.com
 07-31-2007, 11:25 PM         #120
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey hey hey

smoke weed everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago