Jul 30 - New Study - Weed damages lungs more than tobacco

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Still gonna smokin some marijuana despite this study?

Props Slaps
 07-31-2007, 05:43 AM         #61
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not if u eat it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 07-31-2007, 05:49 AM         #62
kingweedman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at another discussion on how bad weed is again from these people who try to force us to quit doing drugs by saying this or that its not going to work too many people smoke if they legalised it youd see just how many smokers there really are out there youd be suprised how many people smoke weed
 10 years ago '05        #63
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 killnarmy said:
when in doubt....bake weed brownies
taking that alternate approach right?
 10 years ago '04        #64
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 Djtimberlake00 said:
^^^ Not really, i used to smoke atleast 10 blunts a day.

fu*kin ducktales...

anyway, I've never heard of anyone dying from weed before. show me a study where a bunch of n*ggas died from puffin, and i'll stop today.
 07-31-2007, 06:15 AM         #65
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
That may be the case but cig smokers run thur 2 packs a day on average (my guess) while a weed smoker may hit maybe 3 blunts to the face a day.

:wow:

I don't know who in their right mind would smoke 40 cigs in 1 day. That would last most people a week and up.

And it definitely isn't average.

I prefer to take a hit of the bong/bucket/water bong than have a spliff mixed with tobacco.

And yeah like someone else said, i'd rather smoke a plant from the ground than another plant which is mixed with tons of chemicals which cause all sorts of diseases.

Does the hand rolling tobacco have all those chemicals in it as well?
 10 years ago '04        #66
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i am not convinced, therefore on!
 10 years ago '04        #67
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
 Link4444 said:
i use a vaporiser. those studies dont mean sh*t to me. im smoking pure THC in air homey.

get one.
I am coping a VaporWarez off eBay soon...how is it for the lungs, is it a big difference?
 10 years ago '04        #68
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 Exodus X13 said:
:wow:

I don't know who in their right mind would smoke 40 cigs in 1 day. That would last most people a week and up.

And it definitely isn't average.

I prefer to take a hit of the bong/bucket/water bong than have a spliff mixed with tobacco.

And yeah like someone else said, i'd rather smoke a plant from the ground than another plant which is mixed with tons of chemicals which cause all sorts of diseases.

Does the hand rolling tobacco have all those chemicals in it as well?
have u ever been around a chain smoker? the average person i know, 2 pack of cigs will be gone in 2 days, where the fu*k u get a week or more from? one of my guys mom is a chain smoker, and when we visited her last time, i swear within being there for about an hour, she had smoked at least 10 cigs. putting out one and litting another one. a realistic average would be 1 pack a day. i only smoke weed so maybe i am biased, but i know cigs are worst and the ppl who say otherwise obviously dont smoke that fiyah.
 07-31-2007, 06:35 AM         #69
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop Showin Off said:
You didn't read did you?

It doesn't say weed is worse for you than cigarettes, it says its worse for your lungs idiot
ARE YOU RETARDED!? you need to get your brain checked out if you think weed is worse (on your lungs) than cigs...

Last edited by ill800; 07-31-2007 at 06:36 AM..
 07-31-2007, 06:38 AM         #70
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he got one person shook... Hanif calm down your not gonna die any time soon
 10 years ago '04        #71
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
basically, all they said was that Cannibis makes it harder to breathe...i'll agree with that...cuz any smoke that enters ur lungs makes it harder to breathe...

but its not the worst smoke for ur lungs...

just 2-4 months ago they were saying cannibis removes cancerous cells from ur lungs...

so, yes, it makes it harder to breathe, but no, it will not end ur life...nobody has ever, EVER died from cannibis...think about how many ppl have died from cigarettes & alchohol....not to even mention other illegal drugs & over the counter drugs.....

over the counter drugs are more dangerous than cannibis
cigarettes & alchohol are more dangerous than cannibis

tylonol has cocaine in it...

yet, weed is the thing thats illegal...smh, u cant even overdose...smh...
 10 years ago '04        #72
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
on the opposite side, most of u are saying u'd rather smoke weed cuz the chemicals in tabacco...but most street weed has chemicals in it, to increase the potency...
 10 years ago '06        #73
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
hmmmm...
 07-31-2007, 07:35 AM         #74
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hate shall be administered to STOP SHOWIN OFF weekly for the next 5 years

Although, your only 12, next year when you hit the teens... you will start finding out about life and things that can and cannot harm you... and most of everything will harm you.

You know whats harmed us? Spending 250 billion f!ghting a rural plant that the government spread an incredible amount of lies about.

EVERY.... no wait. EVVERY law against marijuana was founded on a lie. But if anyone would like to debate the pro/cons of smoking marijuana I would enjoy it!!!
 10 years ago '04        #75
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
 deLeet said:
damn he got one person shook... Hanif calm down your not gonna die any time soon
ha I got asthama homey of course I'm paranoid and I smoke blunts

I also remembering an article posted on BX a while back to how cannabis helps ur lungs now its harmful??

Last edited by Hanif; 07-31-2007 at 07:52 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #76
messiallah 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
stop sending all that false info c*ck sucka.... thats that fake medi sh*t to scare people....
 10 years ago '04        #77
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
im only here once... and i never heard of someone dying from weed... ppl die from cigs everyday....:finger: cigs

weed> ur useless existence :D
 07-31-2007, 09:24 AM         #78
Zlane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL@you fu*ktard trying to use government paid science to prove a point then use the words "God has given you".
Stupid bi*ch God is nonscience

I could dig up 323232 as many articles of POSITIVE cannabis studies
 10 years ago '05        #79
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
In reailty walking by a mill yard is more chance of damaging lungs then weed..
 07-31-2007, 10:07 AM         #80
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 j a day for five years.....first off if u smoke eryday ur a pot head......but wut smoker u kno thats gonna hit just 1 day every day....maybe the majority of the time but not eryday....dem n*ggas need to see help....a weed patch or somethin
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy