Jul 30 - New Study - Weed damages lungs more than tobacco

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Still gonna smokin some marijuana despite this study?

Props Slaps
 08-15-2007, 12:57 AM         #221
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it im still blowed for back 2 school
 10 years ago '04        #222
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I see your point of view but I disagree.

1) You don't smoke 1/4 a day every day. And if you do it's some shwag that's half seeds and stems. That's $700/week. And unless you're ballin' outa control you can't afford to blow 7 bills on weed weekly.

2) you say who gives a fu*k now, but it ain't like you either livin' or die. You keep not giving a fu*k, and 5, 10, 15, 40 yrs down the road you're gonna suffer the consequences. Yea it's cool now. But walkin' around w/ an oxygen tank, with emphazima <-sp?, and heart problems, you're gonna be thinkin', Why the fu*k didn't I listen to Italy2bklyN on BX back in the day!!

naw but for real, this is coming from a smoker of weed and cigs. You have to try to take care of your body to some extent, because it's not invincible. <-sp?
i know this is mad old but still...lets bring it back...

1...Yes i do smoke about a 1/4 a day, if not more....And its not 700 a week, more like 500 if i go with the haze...Coppin $250 Z's of haze or sometimes 400 Z's of diesel...I dont pay full price for anything cause i buy quantity daily..people have stopped selling to me just cause ill buy them out and they realized they can make more on other people...Before the end of this post i will have prob taken like 10 bong hits...You dont gotta ball out of control to spend dough...Its called taking care of what you need to do and gettin yourself a good a.ss job instead of working somewhere like target...Remember, you dont know me or what i do for a living...Some people bust their a.ss to get what they got in life...

2....I aint never gonna be thinkin "why did i ever do that"...I live my life with no regrets...I do what i want to do cause i wanna do it...Who cares about 5, 10, 15, 20 yrs from now...Any one of us could die tomorrow, or next week or in a few hours...Doing anything....Worry about now, not what MIGHT be...
 09-04-2007, 04:59 PM         #223
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm how many people have died from marijuana? or gotten lung disease?.. its a diff kinda smoke.. and tobacco is not the only thing in a cigarette u dumb fu*k, if you just smoked tobacco yea, it'd be worse but theres nicotine and tar and a bunch of other bullsh*t they didn't mention. ERR try again!
 10 years ago '04        #224
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 2 FN LoW said:
i know this is mad old but still...lets bring it back...

1...Yes i do smoke about a 1/4 a day, if not more....And its not 700 a week, more like 500 if i go with the haze...Coppin $250 Z's of haze or sometimes 400 Z's of diesel...I dont pay full price for anything cause i buy quantity daily..people have stopped selling to me just cause ill buy them out and they realized they can make more on other people...Before the end of this post i will have prob taken like 10 bong hits...You dont gotta ball out of control to spend dough...Its called taking care of what you need to do and gettin yourself a good a.ss job instead of working somewhere like target...Remember, you dont know me or what i do for a living...Some people bust their a.ss to get what they got in life...

2....I aint never gonna be thinkin "why did i ever do that"...I live my life with no regrets...I do what i want to do cause i wanna do it...Who cares about 5, 10, 15, 20 yrs from now...Any one of us could die tomorrow, or next week or in a few hours...Doing anything....Worry about now, not what MIGHT be...

1st off, I have no idea why you feel the need to justify yourself to me damn near 3 weeks later.

2nd, you do what you do. But to come online and try to prove how ballin you are by how much you drop on trees, or how big of a smoker you are by how many bong rips you're gonna take, is useless. Who cares?

Seems like you got some insecurities goin on. Thus you brought back this old a.ss thread. The conversation died a long time ago. Just let it die.
 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM         #225
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welp fu*k it, only live once
 10 years ago '04        #226
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
1st off, I have no idea why you feel the need to justify yourself to me damn near 3 weeks later.

2nd, you do what you do. But to come online and try to prove how ballin you are by how much you drop on trees, or how big of a smoker you are by how many bong rips you're gonna take, is useless. Who cares?

Seems like you got some insecurities goin on. Thus you brought back this old a.ss thread. The conversation died a long time ago. Just let it die.

haha...hold on man, let me go get my tissues for you....

1...replying now cause i just realized somebody gave me props from this thread, so i checked it out and noticed you replied to what i said...so here i am hitting you back on the late tip..

2...Only reason i mention how much i smoke is cause you come in here doubting me as if you know me..I mentioned it the first time around cause dudes are saying how much they smoke and how this and that is so bad and blah blah blah...Im saying i smoke a 1/4 a day and i dont give 2 sh*ts how bad it is...Then you start saying i cant do this and i cant do that when in reality you dont even know what i do for a living...Im nothing but a username on Boxden to you, you know nothing more then that...Got get your facts straight before you try and call somebody out....i prob make more in a day then you make in a week, without even getting out of this chair...so dont hate

3..If nobody cared whyd you take the time out to quote me and reply to what i said to begin with? haha...
 09-04-2007, 06:55 PM         #227
MyzM0kah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMONEY said:
id rather smoke bunk weed then tabacco anyday...atleast theres a point to smoking weed smoking cigarettes just gets your lungs fu*ked up

weed is not something to be scared of.. weed is not even a drug. crack is a drug. if you look up the definition of a drug = a manmade product...weed is not manmade its ALL NATURAL so imma keep smokin it cuz god wants me to cuz he put it here y u think it says in the bible god gave all plants he wanted to survive seeds to reproduce

i remember i got caught up smokin when i was younger, these mother fu*kers tried to tell me it stunts your growth and sh*t tryin to scare me wit that bullsh*t get the fu*k outtahere u non smokin haters
sh0ot d0 wat it d0.....ppl g0ne d0 wat dey feel n0 need t0 fusS n fite na meen...
 10 years ago '07        #228
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k i just got done smokin i feel GREAT
 10 years ago '04        #229
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 10 years ago '05        #230
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
It's bullsh*t. This survey isn't REAL, it's propaganda.
 10 years ago '04        #231
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
haha smokin stunts your growth...That one has got to be the biggest lie...I started smoking trees and cigs when i was 13...I had a growth spurt like a year later...now im 6'8 lol
 10 years ago '05        #232
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
thats messed up
 10 years ago '04        #233
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 2 FN LoW said:
haha...hold on man, let me go get my tissues for you....

1...replying now cause i just realized somebody gave me props from this thread, so i checked it out and noticed you replied to what i said...so here i am hitting you back on the late tip..

2...Only reason i mention how much i smoke is cause you come in here doubting me as if you know me..I mentioned it the first time around cause dudes are saying how much they smoke and how this and that is so bad and blah blah blah...Im saying i smoke a 1/4 a day and i dont give 2 sh*ts how bad it is...Then you start saying i cant do this and i cant do that when in reality you dont even know what i do for a living...Im nothing but a username on Boxden to you, you know nothing more then that...Got get your facts straight before you try and call somebody out....i prob make more in a day then you make in a week, without even getting out of this chair...so dont hate

3..If nobody cared whyd you take the time out to quote me and reply to what i said to begin with? haha...
Look dude, I ain't gonna argue w/ you. You said you smoke 1/4 a day. The sh*t that I smoke goes for $100 / 1/4. So that's $700 / week.

You know as well as I do there's all kinds of dumb a.ss kids on here who like to talk tough, and try to build themselves up. "yea I blow pounds a day, I buy weed that cost 1,000 / gram." etc etc.

I simply expressed my skepticisim about that. You very well could have. But whether you do or do not, won't make a difference in this world at all.

So I'm leavin' it at that. Aside from the fact that you so elequently put that you are nothing but a user name on BX and that I don't know you. Yet you turn right around and tell me that you make more than me. Kind of contradictory don't you think. You don't know me either. So instead of making a.ssumptions about eachother and arguing online, I'm bout to just smoke one.

You don't know me, I don't know you. If you blaze 1/4 a week more power to you. Just leave it at that.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-04-2007 at 10:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy