Jul 30 - Lil Troy Says Pimp C Dissed Him Because He Exposed Scarface

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2007, 10:25 AM         #1
6969 pageviews
57 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 30 - Lil Troy Says Pimp C Dissed Him Because He Exposed Scarface

Days after the release of an Ozone magazine article and subsequent radio interviews where rapper Pimp C implicates Russell Simmons of being homos3xual, accuses Atlanta artists of stealing their trademark crunk sound from Memphis and shoots verbal slugs at several entertainers (see
[pic - click to view]

"Pimp C Goes On A Rampage; Airs Out The South"), Houston rap pioneer and Short Stop Records owner Lil Troy steps up to respond to the attacks on his character.

At the top of Pimp C's (born Chad Butler) verbal disses, he repeatedly refers to Troy as "Lil bi*ch-ass Troy" and accuses him of snitching on "the whole Northside of Houston.. and put a bunch of people's daddies, brothers, uncles and sons in the penitentiary."

In response, Troy says his name is mentioned because he exposed a Southern rap legend of being a snitch. "That man is coming after me because I exposed (fellow veteran Houston rapper) Scarface of being a snitch and introducing his friends, George Washington Simmons and Byron Keith Harris, to the Feds as his cocaine suppliers," said Troy in a statement. "I went to jail because I was illegally pulled over with two kilos in the car.

"That beef was between me and Face. It didn't have nothing to do with Pimp C. Pimp ain't even no gangster. I went to jail on drug charges. He got locked up for pulling a gun on a woman in a mall. Is that gangster? You can't compare your rap sheet to mine," he continued.

According to Troy's camp, the drama all started when Troy released his straight-to-video independent DVD, "Paperwork," in 2006. On the video, Troy shows the federal paperwork which lists Brad Jordan (alias Rap-A-Lot artist Scarface) as being a federal informant and even includes copies of his indictment papers, which say the same. Troy also uses old album covers, photos and studio sessions on the video to support these claims.

In addition, Troy recently won a $511,000 lawsuit against Brad Jordan for defamation of character and slander. The case is now in appeal.

A 20-year veteran on Houston's local rap scene, Troy claims to be the first label to record Scarface's first commercial release. Amongst his catalogue of recordings, Troy's biggest national hit was southern anthem "Wanna Be A Baller," a single which pushed his 1999 major label debut album, Sittin' Fat Down South to platinum status. But after Scarface publicly called Troy a "snitch" in a videotaped concert and named him as such on the Geto Boys' song "Don't Talk to Police," Troy responded to the allegations with his now-infamous DVD Paperwork.

"I didn't call Face out first. He called me out," says Troy. "I used the DVD to respond to it. He shot first, so I had to shoot back."

Over a year after the DVD's release, Pimp C publicly responds on behalf of Scarface. "I'm from Houston, and I still live in Houston. He's not from Houston, but if wanted to stick his nose in my business or had something to say to me, he could've come to me," says Troy. "I'm not hard to find."

Also during Pimp C's recent air out of the South, he implies that R&B singer Ne-Yo is gay, claims that Atlanta is not in the South because "Atlanta is on East Coast time" and accuses certain unnamed rappers (fans are guessing Young Jeezy) of turning his back on powerhouse label BMF after drug charges.

According to Troy, when he did an interview with Ozone to air out Face about the DVD, he says the magazine's publisher fronted on him. "When I came out with my DVD, (Ozone publisher) Julia Beverly did the interview with me, but she watered it down. She wouldn't print the real story about my indictment. She said the paperwork was fake," explains Troy. "But I've seen this all before -- divide and conquer. People like her are not from our background. She ain't from our hoods. She don't give a damn about our music or our culture or us.

"I'm not talking about race or color. I'm talking about class and struggle. She don't got love for me, for Scarface or for Pimp C. We both can die, and she wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. Dead rappers make money. And those people who are outside of our culture make millions off our bloodshed, prison sentences and beefs," he continues.

Aside from responding to Pimp C's comments, Troy is now readying the release of his Universal-distributed independent album, Sittin' Fat Down South 2. The album's lead single is "We Swangin'" featuring late Houston martyr Fat Pat, Screwed Up Click alumnus Lil Keke and Troy's son T2.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ballerstatus.c .. /2007/07/2887/

57 comments for "Jul 30 - Lil Troy Says Pimp C Dissed Him Because He Exposed Scarface"

07-30-2007, 10:33 AM         #2
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He makes a lot of valid points. You can see his audio-visual response on the tube.
 07-30-2007, 10:39 AM         #3
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i dont who to believe in dis sh*t... and pimp c aint from houston dats true....but gets to talk dis sh*t like he really an OG
 10 years ago '04        #4
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
dude is soo much smarter than pimp c it seems
 10 years ago '04        #5
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
i remember wanna be a baller...when i was younger i hated that song, but when i grew up it was alright
 10 years ago '04        #6
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Lil Troy is a snitch, Pimp C is from Port Arthur(Sp?) but get major love in H Town. Face told on Troy becuase Troy keep opening he's mouth and getting n*ggaz locked up period.
 10 years ago '05        #7
Wootie2003 
space
space
space
$222 | Props total: 3 3
no bullsh*t ..how troy broke a.ss going to say pimp aint no gangster..troy is a clown ...bet he wont give a address to pimp c...pimp said he going to pull up that skirt and put his finger in that b00ty hole..lmao..
AnD who cares if he gangster or not UGK is the sh*t and been like that for deep..lil troy is a local joker..snitch a.ss bi*ch..he fu*king wit the MOB now...box it out, shoot it out, stab it out,, or talk it out..bet he dont take pimp up on his offer
 10 years ago '04        #8
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
if scarface really did snicth then i think this would k!ll his career
 10 years ago '06        #9
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Lil Troy????
 07-30-2007, 11:46 AM         #10
Gangsta_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pimp C is dat n*gga i don't know who dis n*gga iz but he sound like a bi*ch pimp c and from houton he from P.A. but everybody know pimp got luv in h town and more luv then him but yea sh*t pimp yea he said pullin out burners on a lady ain't gangsta but if he doin that too her what makes him think dat pimp gon hold him up and not off his a.ss???????
 10 years ago '06        #11
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6

scarface didnt snitch on nobody, the feds couldnt even get him to talk about J. Prince. You have to know your sh*t....n*ggas dont get caught with 2 kilos and do less than a year. Pimp has a reason to call this lyin a.ss n*gga a snitch
 10 years ago '06        #12
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
this fool is an ignorant mufu*ka foreal. smh.

you're time zone dictates if you're in the south or the north etc.? fu*k outta here. and stop worrying about other people and pay attention to your own life, Pimp. these lil articles and videos arent "airing out"...its just plain gossiping like a lil 14yr old girl. This fool might as well be joan rivers or apply for a position on E! or something.
I like UGK but he just needs to stop.

Last edited by Joemama0203; 07-30-2007 at 12:21 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #13
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
keep it on wax...you make more money that way
 10 years ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,757 | Props total: 23315 23315
these n*ggas comparing charges and jail time in a.ssociation of being gangster

fu*king rappers are stupid i hope they all k!ll each other, the real gangsters un the streets 24/7 and or locked up doing football numbers
 10 years ago '04        #15
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
LMFAOOO @ Pimp C goin to jail for pullin a gun out to a women at the mall haha watta f*g!!
 10 years ago '04        #16
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 Adwerdz said:
these n*ggas comparing charges and jail time in a.ssociation of being gangster

fu*king rappers are stupid i hope they all k!ll each other, the real gangsters un the streets 24/7 and or locked up doing football numbers
yuppp your right rappers are so fu*kin stupid these days
the real gangsters dont brag about bein a gangster
 10 years ago '07        #17
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
ha ha his son rap name is t2
 10 years ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 6813 6813
Pimp C is like 33 yr old and acts like a 13 yr old --- anything he has to say is void after that time-zone argument ---- and how he gonna record 'Knockin Doors Down" and turn around and diss the half the music industry.

Dirty Central Bwoi!!! (...since we're goin off time-zones now) WHERE THE MOUNTAINS PPL @!!!???
 07-30-2007, 01:25 PM         #19
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Face told on Troy becuase......
no matter if somebody tellin or not...it aint right for somebody else to snitch too but i guess u think its right
 10 years ago '04        #20
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
i fu*ks with Face, he got a G pass in DC but i heard from my uncle and this n*gga jy goes. he been in these streets since like 12 and he told me he saw the sh*t that proved Scarface is a snitch. i hope it aint true cuz DC love face. But this comes from one of DC's OG's....i dont kno
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy