Top 10 weakest rappers in the game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
10983 pageviews
68 comments

-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,594 | Props total: 20198 20198
Top 10 weakest rappers in the game

I Have recently compiled a list of the top 10 weakest rappers in the game. Enjoy it people...this ones for you

10) Baby Bash--This guy probably has the worst punchlines in the entire game and his material is always filled with top tier grade A bullfrog sh*t

9) Plies--Someone who doesent respect the originators ( See XXL's Show and Prove) and says that hes rapping strictly for the money and dosent care where hip hop came from is weak just for that, but lets not forget that his abbrasive raps sound like a mix between an albatross that got his wings ripped off with a weed whacker and reh dogg.

8) Memphis Bleek--Heres an innovative idea for a rapper gimmick: Lets have a rapper who's albums get progressivley worse over time, as opposed to any artistic growth...and lets give him a voice that sounds like hes getting a colonoscopy in the booth while watching hoplessly as 7 Mongolian skitzophrenics who think they are ghengis khan every 6 minutes butt r*pe his wife...oh yeah..lets have Jay-Z support him and write his rymes. Great!

7) Nick Cannon--You would think the gay rapper would accually be kinda raw on the mic to cover up the fact that he frequents the male version of the bunny ranch with his own lube and a llama, but nooooooo.

6) Snoop Dogg (Now)--Im sorry. it really hurts me to say this. Really though, im not going to say anything bad about the dogg, but damn....hes just really hard to listen to and is constantly outshined by the production that surrounds him.

5) Huey--Pop Lock and Drop it? you wasted that beat on pop lock and drop it? who the fu*k gave this cant-rap-ass n*gga a deal? you know what i hope happens to huey (besides his ultimate demise at the hands of one hit wonerdom?) i hope some one comes to visit him at his house that has never been there before...then, while huey is doing the dishes drops his undeserved watch down the garbage disposal, then his freind walks in and goes "hey, you need me to turn the light on in here while you look for you watch?" and Huey goes "Yeah, n*gga" and then the dude accidently flips the GD switch....yeah, i pray everyday that will happen to him. fu*ker.

4)Tony Yayo--He is wack, but charmingly wack. The fact that he absolutley disrespects every track hes on pisses me off. He should not rap at all. he makes enough money as 50 cents fluffer.

3) Juelz Santana--I think that Def Jam is fu*ked up for exploiting a mentally challenged man. Making him rap and do shows. image its not his fault...it is the fault of Diplomats records and Def Jam who tell him he can rap and nod their heads to his music and clear his tracks. they need to use that money to treat his mental illness.

2) Chingy--fu*k you for existing. fu*k you for bieng born. fu*k you for making music. fu*k your dad for fu*king a duck gene spliced with a pelican and having you. fu*k your familiy for loving you. fu*k your street for harboring you. fu*k your face for being the place that your mouth is. fu*k your house for bieng the place that you wallow. fu*k every tile, carpet and tarmac you walk on for being somewhere you were. fu*k you for ruining hip hop. fu*k you and when you die, i will have a party. with drinks and a jumping castle. bi*ch.

1) Lil Wayne

You stole jays style. Bang blood when you couldnt f!ght your way out of a pre school being held hostage by the students, you sound like a fu*king bucky o hare voice actor, your corny, your tear tatoos dont mean sh*t, you kiss men, you dont write your own sh*t, you repeat "freestyles", you bite styles and if i see you ill rip your eyelids off with a broken laser disc copy of point break, you fu*king fu*k.

there...a totally unbaised list of weak rappers.
Esco300YMCMB slapped this ish

68 comments for "Top 10 weakest rappers in the game"

07-28-2007, 06:24 PM         #2
Bdempsey8907 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i dont really fu*k wit wheezy either but damn its tons more cats worse than him.

but yeah theres just so many i dont think i can narrow it down to just 10. i'll go with the whole dirty south movement excluding T.I. and i guess Jeezy
 07-28-2007, 06:24 PM         #3
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont consider half the ppl on ur list rappers...
 10 years ago '07        #4
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Oh ok.
 07-28-2007, 06:28 PM         #5
Rumble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does "Nick Cannon" and "rapper" get put into the same sentence?
 07-28-2007, 06:33 PM         #6
Mr.KnowitAll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems like the last 5 rappers on your list has done something to you or your mother, calm down guy

go see a shrink, theres a lot of hate in you
Esco300YMCMB gave props

10 years ago '04        #7
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Rumble said:
How does "Nick Cannon" and "rapper" get put into the same sentence?

@callin him the "gay" rapper at that
 10 years ago '04        #8
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 -The Snitch- said:
1) Lil Wayne

You stole jays style. Bang blood when you couldnt f!ght your way out of a pre school being held hostage by the students, you sound like a fu*king bucky o hare voice actor, your corny, your tear tatoos dont mean sh*t, you kiss men, you dont write your own sh*t, you repeat "freestyles", you bite styles and if i see you ill rip your eyelids off with a broken laser disc copy of point break, you fu*king fu*k.

there...a totally unbaised list of weak rappers.
^ lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm putting that in my sig.
 10 years ago '05        #9
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33610 33610
horrible list...juelz,wayne,snoop, and memphis bleek? in that list? not saying they are the greatest but top terrible rappers? so young joc > wayne,juelz, and snoop? gucci mane too...souljah boy as well...did i mention horrible list?
PharaohWinter gave props

07-28-2007, 06:42 PM         #10
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Nick Cannon, Snoop, nd Tony Yayo....

BUT YOU FORGOT THE WORST ONE OF ALL!!!

Kanye "egomaniac, cant rap for sh*t" West
 10 years ago '06        #11
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
Mims has 2 b number 1, he claims he can sell a million wit out sayin nothin on tha beat, so if he say somethin he should sell at leat 48 mill records dats a mill 4 ery bar, is he close?
 10 years ago '07        #12
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1134 1134
lol this sh*t is funny. props. lol @ u calling cannon a gay rapper.
 10 years ago '04        #13
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
Any list that doesn't include bizzare from D-12 about worst ever rapper is invalid in my book.
 10 years ago '05        #14
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I dont like Wayne but I aint gon say he cant rap he's just average to me, nothin special, Juelz and Bleek is okay also, but I never heard Baby Bash, and U forgot bunch of n*ggas

Every Mainstream St.Louis rapper besides Nelly and Murphy Lee
Rick Ross
Fat Joe(He's fu*kin horrible now)
Lil Boosie(Famous like The Ninja Turtles was the worse line I think I've ever heard )
Three 6 Mafia
Lil Scrappy
Uncle murder(He aint prove sh*t to me yet)
Paul Wall(Trash.......bottom line)
Mike Jones
Gucci Mane(I rather hear Randy Macho Man Savage rap than this n*gga)
Papoose(Dude aint been hot to me lately, been simple and wack lately)

Last edited by Basicgz; 07-28-2007 at 07:02 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #15
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
yall forgot Hurricane Chris. that n*gga fu*kin sucks.
 10 years ago '06        #16
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
 tpoker said:
Mims has 2 b number 1, he claims he can sell a million wit out sayin nothin on tha beat, so if he say somethin he should sell at leat 48 mill records dats a mill 4 ery bar, is he close?
I long considered mims for the list but he barely missed the top ten at # 11.

and for everyone else who thinks there are worse rappers, you are right. however, this is a list of top ten "weakest" rappers in the game, meaning that they are garbage based on a mix of horrible subject matter or lack thereof and revolting lines. T.I., Mims, Lloyd banks, Bow wow, jibbs, hurricane chris, dre of cool n dre will all be on my next list coming soon: top 10 "wackest" rappers in the game. ***SPOILER ALERT**** Lil wayne will also take #1 on that list
 10 years ago '07        #17
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
I long considered mims for the list but he barely missed the top ten at # 11.

and for everyone else who thinks there are worse rappers, you are right. however, this is a list of top ten "weakest" rappers in the game, meaning that they are garbage based on a mix of horrible subject matter or lack thereof and revolting lines. T.I., Mims, Lloyd banks, Bow wow, jibbs, hurricane chris, dre of cool n dre will all be on my next list coming soon: top 10 "wackest" rappers in the game. ***SPOILER ALERT**** Lil wayne will also take #1 on that list
at this n*gga sayin Lloyd Banks is weak...even tho he in g-unit dont underestimate this dude....he got bars
 10 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 Mr.KnowitAll said:
it seems like the last 5 rappers on your list has done something to you or your mother, calm down guy

go see a shrink, theres a lot of hate in you

Alot of hate in me indeed...thats what happens when your a sith...and a snitch. oh yeah and how can i calm down when my main anal jump off keeps talking about her son all day and how hes online as mr.knowitall on bx n sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #19
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Sig....
 10 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
at this n*gga sayin Lloyd Banks is weak...even tho he in g-unit dont underestimate this dude....he got bars
of soap? chocolate? poo poo?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago