VIDEO: Lil Wayne Discusses His Blood Affiliation (Exclusive from Beef V)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,594 | Props total: 20198 20198
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
this is the lame that will travel 1300 miles to burn someone trailer up just for boxden.

OHHHHH man....you really wanna go there with me? check my resume homie...ask the n*ggaz in my ethered list...you dont wanna fu*k with me. i will make your existence of bx a living hell. you will report me to mods, try to get me banned....you couldnt even be creative enough to come up with your own thread dissin me...your days are numbered...your fu*ked crunkpopeye2...watch the threads in this forum. you fu*ked up.
 10 years ago '04        #22
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
I didn't really understand but ok :)
 10 years ago '06        #23
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
So what?

WTF is that suppose to mean?

So what if he brought it there in 93. NY cats didn't really start bangin until 99

sh*t is not even 10yrs. old up here. And not even that, it's ignorant. So don't even think about calling anyone fake!

NY dudes is the biggest posers. Dudes join gangs for mostly fashion reasons out here. fu*k outta here!

Take that bullsh*t to Cali, where cats is dying forreal and U fools will get laughed at if you even get a hood pass.

Shame on NY for hoppin on some f*g as OG mack from LA d*ck who was probably ran out of the west.

Buncha f*gs followin f*gs!
 07-28-2007, 10:14 PM         #24
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas in here getting all worked up and sh*t

it aint that serious
 10 years ago '05        #25
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i like Weezy, but he aint no real blood..
 10 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 chrismb said:
you, sir, is too mad
but real talk dude is rite n*gga is fake as sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #27
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why is he steady claimin a gang? n*gga is RICH!!! fu*k dat gang shyt
real talk
 10 years ago '06        #28
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
ye why lil wayne been claiming blood since he was 14, i mean hes obviosly a fu*king fake gang banger, hes rich, just because hes been wearing a red flag the last 10 years doesnt mean hes a fu*king blood!
 10 years ago '05        #29
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I thought Baby was a real hood n*gga, supposedly he use to run sh*t down south back in the days, and was pushin weight.

While some are on the subject of NYC gang bangin:

New York, set trippin and flaggin
Got the West Coast laughing
Now Esco's asking
What happened

-Nas
 10 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 slimyellow said:
whats the fuss about??? wayne been claimin blood for a minute... n*gga was rockin the red bandana in the back that a.ss up music video...
Man he just now started reppin that sh*t....all the hot boyz used to rock all diff color bandannas to match whatever they had on.I seen Lil Wayne in a video wearing all blue everything with a blue bandanna.But on the real he talkin bout he a blood cuz they took care of his lil homeboy?And if he really is a blood then he a broad for waiting till he 4 or 5 albums deep to start shoutin that sh*t out.Dont start bangin after you get rich and get up out the hood homeboy.......
 10 years ago '06        #31
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Unitson said:
Man shutup!

Talkin about that sh*t don't fly in your hood. Them dudes in your hood claimin sh*t in NY don't even know the history of the gangs they in.

Hell NYC, don't even know why they gangbang.

U from NY. NYC dudes don't know nothing about gangbanging. NY dudes ain't know sh*t about bang until they got introduced to the movie Colors and Westcoast/deathrow music.

Hate given.
that comment you made up stacks was very unnessary. and you didnt have to give him hate
 10 years ago '04        #32
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Cantankerous said:
I thought Baby was a real hood n*gga, supposedly he use to run sh*t down south back in the days, and was pushin weight.
PLEASE....for the sake of TRUTH....go back and SLAP the sh*t outta WHOEVER told u that sh*t.....Baby's brother Gangsta was a real hood n*gga, got bodies under his belt and all that, but he locked up now, but still got that respect on the streets......real talk, Slim is more of a real street n*gga than Baby is....Baby living off the respect that n*ggas give Gangsta....
 07-29-2007, 02:04 AM         #33
kevmac1219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga iz nowhere near a real blood...he just doin it 4 the false image
 10 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
soulja boy a blood anybody can be one but that sh*t get ya melon split round here false flaggin
 07-29-2007, 03:21 AM         #35
Real Hustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't wanna hear no grown man who kisses other grown men in the lips talk about why he's a blood.... n*gga disrespectin every true blood out there
 07-29-2007, 03:31 AM         #36
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
man damn, the volume is horrible on that video!....i couldn't hear a DAMN thing he was sayin....

...but i do know Wayne fake as fu*k, gettn up talkin bout some Bloods affiliations and sh*t....only reason them n*ggas fu*kn w/Wayne OR Baby is because of two reasons: because Baby and Wayne paying them n*ggas off, and because of Baby's brother Gangsta, cuz Baby living off Gangsta's pass in the hood.....
smh n*gga you don't know sh*t so don't speak on it, wayne did his dirt back in the day n*gga him and turk ran like a fu*kin crackhouse on st. thomas

baby was the n*gga with the work in the 80's that's how the n*gga got all that money to start up CMR, him and slim... his brother got fu*ked up his brother just a regular N.O. n*gga my neighbor probably realer than baby brother.

both of them use to be hood n*ggas but now they reppin bloods smh everybody in new orleans knows gangs are pussies. But yall n*ggas still sayin dude false flaggin dumb a.ss n*ggas.

But really smh @ you, you don't be in the N.O. you don't know sh*t his brother caught a charge and that's it every n*gga on cash money got atleast 1 body before they hit 16. Baby a gangsta n*gga, goin to jail don't make you gangsta that just show everybody you clumsy enough to get caught. Baby got a short a.ss temper my n*gga who use to fu*k with baby told me that. n*gga yella boi pistol whipped baby the next day yella boi turned up dead, a whole bunch of n*ggas turned up dead they whole family is like a crime family.

His momma was k!lled, his sister was k!lled, his nephew was k!lled, his cousin was k!lled, his brother in jail... seriously n*gga run a organization over here cuz n*gga use to have shop in the 9th ward.

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 07-29-2007 at 03:35 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #37
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 BxCastro said:
soulja boy a blood anybody can be one but that sh*t get ya melon split round here false flaggin
nope thats my city lol wayne said afiliated how you gonna join a gang at his age thats some d*ckridding groopy sh*t.If he is hes getting treaded like a youngster or he proboly pays them, i thought foos in new orleans dint bang but i guess the same was for ny dam this sh*t is getting sad and rediculous.Dumb kids and shame on these rappers gloryfiyng that stuff its way difrent in the hood cause most these foos rap about it ,shoot a video in the hood but they get to go to theyre mansion they aint banging u think wayne is bangging hell naw jimmy,santana,etc...
 07-29-2007, 03:37 AM         #38
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N.O. n*ggas don't bang
 07-29-2007, 12:20 PM         #39
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -The Snitch- said:
OHHHHH man....you really wanna go there with me? check my resume homie...ask the n*ggaz in my ethered list...you dont wanna fu*k with me. i will make your existence of bx a living hell. you will report me to mods, try to get me banned....you couldnt even be creative enough to come up with your own thread dissin me...your days are numbered...your fu*ked crunkpopeye2...watch the threads in this forum. you fu*ked up.
lol u guys that are real into the bx beef are just funny to me. i dont get into that reporting and banning sh*t. who gives a fu*k. o god please dont "ether" me
 10 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Unitson said:
Man shutup!

Talkin about that sh*t don't fly in your hood. Them dudes in your hood claimin sh*t in NY don't even know the history of the gangs they in.

Hell NYC, don't even know why they gangbang.

U from NY. NYC dudes don't know nothing about gangbanging. NY dudes ain't know sh*t about bang until they got introduced to the movie Colors and Westcoast/deathrow music.

Hate given.
get ya mind right and know ya history

nyc in the 60's and 70's was full of gangs

n*gga bambatta was the leader of one of the biggest baddest gangs in teh city

so what the fu*k are u talking about??
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago