Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #161
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
Dj quIk,, u Sound mad Lame,, u quote my whole comment to talk bout bloods n crips,, how dum do u sound in a hatton mayweather thread,, so fall back
 11-27-2007, 01:04 PM         #162
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
Dj quIk,, u Sound mad Lame,, u quote my whole comment to talk bout bloods n crips,, how dum do u sound in a hatton mayweather thread,, so fall back
im telling the truth how can you call yourself cripkilla and have BK in your sig! yall fu*ked the gang sh*t up completely in ny
 10 years ago '07        #163
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,093 | Props total: 30432 30432
 CripKiLLa said:
N for u repeating hatton dum comment afte that sh*tty performace against castillo go back n watch floyd f!ghts,, look a the boxing clinic he gave baldomir, way he stuck 2 the game plan n he beat judah, way he out boxed oscar or since u like slugfests Lookat the beat down he gave gatti after everybody thought gatti wud ko him,, look at the punishing Ko he gave corley or the Ko to Ndou or the 5 ko's he gave corales, Watch boxing then talk u clown

It's funny how there are sooo many boxing experts yet, no one noticed this mistake

I'm not gettin' on you CripKilla... you made a mistake that the "boxing experts" didn't even pick up on. The KO you are thinking of was against Sharmba Mitchell.

LMAO at people being mad that PBF doesn't "slug-it-out" like a common-ass bar brawler, with guys who are bigger and stronger than him (not to mention that PBF has a history of hand problems). PBF got mad c*cky and tried to slug it out with Corley... and got ROCKED!!! PBF tried to slug it out with Sharmba and got ROCKED more than once. As a smart boxer, he had to leave that over confidence OUTSIDE the ring.

See.... that's the difference with PBF and a guy like Mosley. PBF knows not to go toe-to-toe with less skilled f!ghters... ESPECIALLY, if going toe-to-toe is his opponents specialty. If Mosley would have stayed on the outside and used movement, like i suggested, he probably would've beat Cotto.
 10 years ago '04        #164
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
In a recent poll conducted by the Mike Houser of the Nevada Appeal, three out of four neutral experts picked WBC welterweight champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. (38-0, 24KOs) to defeat Ricky Hatton (43-0, 31KOs) on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Teddy Atlas, trainer and ESPN2 commentator, says that Mayweather has to be the favored f!ghter.

"You've got to favor Mayweather," Atlas said. "He's the best package from an athletic and well-rounded standpoint. He can f!ght on the inside when he wants to and he can f!ght from the outside. He's also a f!ghter. People may have forgotten that, like they did with Sugar Ray Leonard."

Emanuel Steward, trainer and HBO commentator, said that he picks Mayweather based on talent and skill.

"Logic dictates that you have to go with Mayweather," said Steward. "Regardless of what some people may think, he's a fantastic f!ghter. He may talk and all that (BS), but he's still a great f!ghter - a phenomenal f!ghter. Based on his talent and skill, I'm going with Floyd."

Ronnie Shields, trainer of several past and present champions, said Mayweather will beat Hatton down.

"Floyd Mayweather is going to beat the hell out of him," Shields said. "I think it will be a good f!ght. Hatton is such a good competitor and he comes to f!ght. But Floyd is in a class all by himself right now. I haven't seen a style that Floyd hasn't been able to handle. Floyd has learned to make adjustments early in f!ghts now. I don't think Ricky Hatton can."

The lone voice in Hatton's corner was trainer Jesse Reid, who trained both Roger Mayweather and Floyd Mayweather Sr. He says that Mayweather Jr. was unable to handle the style of Paul Spadafora when the two sparred in the gym a few years ago, and he won't be able to handle the style of Hatton.

Reid says that he knew Mayweather was out of shape when he came to the gym and called Spadafora out, so he made the sparring session six-rounds, which saw Mayweather take a lot of punches.

"He was ready to quit after two rounds, but I said, 'Oh no, you're going six,'" Reid said of Mayweather. "When it was over he was laying down for 20 minutes. I think Hatton's got a shot. The reasons why are, from what I've seen of Mayweather as a welterweight, he's not knocking out welterweights and he doesn't take pressure well. I thought Castillo won when he fought him the first time. And Paul Spadafora isn't a puncher, but Mayweather has troubles with pressure. When Mayweather goes into a shell, you have to punch with him. Hatton's one of the best pressure f!ghters around."
interesting...
 11-28-2007, 12:02 PM         #165
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
See.... that's the difference with PBF and a guy like Mosley. PBF knows not to go toe-to-toe with less skilled f!ghters... ESPECIALLY, if going toe-to-toe is his opponents specialty. If Mosley would have stayed on the outside and used movement, like i suggested, he probably would've beat Cotto.
WORD!!
Floyd would have never given Cotto rounds by tryna brawl with him for the 1st half of the f!ght
 11-28-2007, 12:36 PM         #166
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=stogz;10932279]It's funny how there are sooo many boxing experts yet, no one noticed this mistake

I'm not gettin' on you CripKilla... you made a mistake that the "boxing experts" didn't even pick up on. The KO you are thinking of was against Sharmba Mitchell.

LMAO at people being mad that PBF doesn't "slug-it-out" like a common-ass bar brawler, with guys who are bigger and stronger than him (not to mention that PBF has a history of hand problems). PBF got mad c*cky and tried to slug it out with Corley... and got ROCKED!!! PBF tried to slug it out with Sharmba and got ROCKED more than once. As a smart boxer, he had to leave that over confidence OUTSIDE the ring.

With Mosley, I can't make up my mind yet. But I agree with PBF, he does what he does, and that's what he's supposed to do. But I have an inkling that PBF wants into the centre of the ring at the start at least, just to show people. 'Cause the last few matches, I would say, isn't satisfactory (for most people I think, I enjoyed them). If PBF wants to make people shut up and prove he's a f!ghter, he may very well loose this one.
 10 years ago '07        #167
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Sonny said:

With Mosley, I can't make up my mind yet. But I agree with PBF, he does what he does, and that's what he's supposed to do. But I have an inkling that PBF wants into the centre of the ring at the start at least, just to show people. 'Cause the last few matches, I would say, isn't satisfactory (for most people I think, I enjoyed them). If PBF wants to make people shut up and prove he's a f!ghter, he may very well loose this one.

...and that's one of the reasons why I give Hatton a 40%-45% to beat Floyd.
 10 years ago '07        #168
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 1MikE said:
interesting...

There is video out there of that sparring session. I've seen it, it's true. However, you can't under emphasize the fact that Spaddy was weeks into his training camp for a f!ght.... and PBF wasn't in training at all.

PBF took alot of punches to the body... but again, you have to understand that PBF purposely gives up his body so as to not give you his head. He is THAT CONFIDENT in his "body armour" (core work).

So, you have to take that with a grain of salt.
 10 years ago '04        #169
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
really? never seen it. but yeah, definitely know about Floyd's tendency to give the body. he positions his right arm to where his elbow's right on the liver, and takes em on the sides and/or abs... pretty sure thats the gist of it anyway...

but Hatton man... he's sick wit the body blows. i cant doubt that he'll be able to open Floyd up outta the shell someway because of the angles he's able to get. i just dont think he'll be able to do it for very long throughout the f!ght if he focuses to much on it, he'll leave himself open for the left hook all night....
 10 years ago '07        #170
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 1MikE said:
really? never seen it. but yeah, definitely know about Floyd's tendency to give the body. he positions his right arm to where his elbow's right on the liver, and takes em on the sides and/or abs... pretty sure thats the gist of it anyway...

but Hatton man... he's sick wit the body blows. i cant doubt that he'll be able to open Floyd up outta the shell someway because of the angles he's able to get. i just dont think he'll be able to do it for very long throughout the f!ght if he focuses to much on it, he'll leave himself open for the left hook all night....

The thing you gotta understand is.... boxing is 50-50, you just never know. A brawler can win with a single punch against a highly skilled technical boxer.

Here are the reason why i give Hatton a serious shot at winning....
  • Floyd is very c*cky and he doesn't take Hatton seriously. A c*cky Floyd got rocked by Sharmba Mitchell and Demarcus Corley. A "thinking" PBF cruised to a 120-108 victory over Baldomir.
  • Floyd f!ghts flat footed in his older age. Now he is content to back into the ropes and use his shoulder roll... whereas, when he was younger, he was all about movement first, shoulder roll second.
  • Floyd DOES give away exchanges against aggressive/pressure f!ghters (Agustus, Castillo, Judah)

note: I didn't use Baldo as an example of a "great f!ghter". I used him because PBF KNEW Baldo was much bigger and much stronger thus he didn't even attempt to try and "walk through" him.... whereas he underestimated Mitchell & Corley's power early in their matches thus walking into big shots.
 10 years ago '07        #171
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 1MikE said:
interesting...

Just to add to that Spaddy sparring session....

PBF playfully laid on the mat at the end of the session.... it was like a joking but RESPECTFULL thing.

Kind went like

PBF: "G*d damn... you wore me out, i'mma lay down right here for awhile....

Spaddy: "I got at you good, huh? You didn't expect that"

PBF: "I'ma take a nap"

Everyone else: .... quit playing Floyd

PBF: :sleepy:

^^^ dramatization
 11-28-2007, 05:21 PM         #172
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we can all agree on this, regardless of personal bias. If Hatton can't take PBF out by the end of the 5th round, then Mayweather wins.

I've got a decent bet on this f!ght(for the money i have). And if Mayweather doesn't win on points, i will internet smack you all in pure anger!
 10 years ago '05        #173
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
stogs nah i wasnt talking bout shamba wen i said the Ko he gave corley i didnt mean a tko that he couldnt f!ght no more i just mean the 4 hook Ko he gave him in that ninth round i believe it was, he got up n went the distance tho,, but yea thanks on that 4got bout shamba mitchell
 10 years ago '07        #174
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 CripKiLLa said:
stogs nah i wasnt talking bout shamba wen i said the Ko he gave corley i didnt mean a tko that he couldnt f!ght no more i just mean the 4 hook Ko he gave him in that ninth round i believe it was, he got up n went the distance tho,, but yea thanks on that 4got bout shamba mitchell

ohhhh.....

when you put "Ko", i thought "Knockout"

"Kd" = knockdown to me
 10 years ago '05        #175
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
n the thing where u all probably got it wrong,, dont let nothin floyd say fool u,, he doesnt underestimate nobody,, if he did he wud want to go in their n brawl,, its a diffrenece to know somebody cant beat you and 2 know they cant beat you n go in there thinking u invincible,, he knew oscar couldnt beat him but he didnt go in there crazy,, that y i gave Oscar 0 chance of winning, n Exactly,, if Hatton cant Ko Him early which defitnetly wont happen there is no way in hell he is outpointing FloYd,
 10 years ago '07        #176
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 CripKiLLa said:
n the thing where u all probably got it wrong,, dont let nothin floyd say fool u,, he doesnt underestimate nobody,, if he did he wud want to go in their n brawl,, its a diffrenece to know somebody cant beat you and 2 know they cant beat you n go in there thinking u invincible,, he knew oscar couldnt beat him but he didnt go in there crazy,, that y i gave Oscar 0 chance of winning, n Exactly,, if Hatton cant Ko Him early which defitnetly wont happen there is no way in hell he is outpointing FloYd,

nah.... PBF siad himself that he underestmated Sharmba. He also said that he "tryed" for the knockout early against Corley and ended up walking into a big punch.... and that he had to settle down and f!ght his own f!ght.
 10 years ago '05        #177
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
Dec 8th,, the truth will come Out,, n if he dont retire, n he does f!ght cotto,,, i wait for the floyd hataz to say cotto will be the one to ko him
 12-01-2007, 09:30 PM         #178
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this were any other f!ghter besides Mayweather Jr. it could potentially be a classic f!ght, too bad all mayweather does is run ....no f!ght with him in it could ever be a classic
 12-02-2007, 05:14 PM         #179
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ^

I dunno why boxing fans are all amped up about this...it's Floyd Mayweather for fu*ks sake, why the fu*k would u order this garbage? he's gonna try and run run run....this guy is NOT good for boxing AT ALL...if he does what he did against ODLH then ppl will be put off from boxing for good and if not from boxing then from Mayweather...cuz "the world awaits" put alot of ppl off of boxing, trust me I know.
 12-03-2007, 01:57 AM         #180
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
Dec 8th,, the truth will come Out,, n if he dont retire, n he does f!ght cotto,,, i wait for the floyd hataz to say cotto will be the one to ko him
your a falseflagger. your not a real blood. you havent k!lled any crips. new york gangbanging is hogwash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now