Mayweather vs. Hatton Dec. 8th

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
MastahJ 
space
avatar space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
did you see Hatton KO that kid with a roundhouse on 24/7???

too funny
 10 years ago '06        #142
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
y is all of team mayweather fat like seriously , theyre all like 300 lbs
 10 years ago '04        #143
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
It appears that Oscar De La Hoya helped Ricky Hatton with his training for the Las Vegas showdown with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., scheduled to take place on Dec. 8 on HBO pay-per-view. Hatton told The Evening Standard that De La Hoya recommended which sparring partners to use for Mayweather.

"Oscar has probably more contacts than anyone in boxing, and he recommended me to use the sparring partners he had when he boxed Mayweather. They've been brilliant. I sparred with them for three weeks in England and now they're here with me this week. I know Oscar is behind me," Hatton said. "Mayweather disrespected him before their f!ght, but then he disrespects everyone. After you've shared a ring with someone,respect is usually mutual and maybe that will be the case after I f!ght Mayweather. But I don't know . . ."

Am I the only person to see a conflict of interest here? De La Hoya, the head promoter of the event, who publicly voiced his desire to see Hatton win - so the two can f!ght in 2008, has even helped Hatton with his training camp. Mayweather appears to be in a battle of 2 against 1.

Hatton, already training in Las Vegas, told the paper that he's ready to go to war with Mayweather in two weeks and he's not only confident of winning, he feels that he can stop the undefeated champion.

"We couldn't be from more different walks of life," said Hatton. "I am probably up for this f!ght more than I have been for any f!ght before, for the obvious reasons. I have so much fire in my belly, I feel I might explode. Yet for all Mayweather has slagged me off, I learned long ago the need to work with tunnel vision. I just put my blinkers on — and do what I need to do to be at my best on the night."

"I don't look at the man, or the belts he has got, or the f!ghts he has won. I look at him as a f!ghter, I look at his style and a.ssess whether I have what it takes to beat him. I believe I can not only beat Mayweather, but I can stop him."
 10 years ago '06        #144
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
^^ :applause: Damn I can't wait for this f!ght. Hopefully Hatton surprises us all.
 11-25-2007, 12:05 AM         #145
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After floyd beat hatton & cotto
it'll be nice for a hatton vs cotto bout
 10 years ago '05        #146
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
lol i agree 1 mike,, that statement was utter bullsh*t,,, Hatton cud merge with oscar n he still wont beat floyd,, n all u d*ckriders who saying hatton is gonna win was the ones picking oscar to knock floyd OUT,, Skills Pays the BiLLs,, I wait to see wat u guys say now on Dec 9,, oooh the Refs,, cheated,, oh he won but he ran the whole match,,, Roy Jones said it best,, Point of boxing is 2 hit n not be Hit, not slug it OUt,, n all u guys who cant respect
a man who puts on boxing clinics, dont know real boxing,, go on the corner if u want to see a slugfest
 10 years ago '06        #147
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
 CripKiLLa said:
n all u d*ckriders who saying hatton is gonna win was the ones picking oscar to knock floyd OUT
Look here "killa." :rolleyes: Floyd was talking all this sh*t about beating the living sh*t out of Oscar, messing up his face, bringing it to him, blah blah blah... and did you even see him trying to do that? Did you even watch the fu*kin f!ght? Floyd was running like a little girl, it was Oscar the one who MADE it a f!ght. Pus*y Boy Floyd didn't do what he said he was gonna do the moment the first bell rang. And let me guess, the only reason why you're a Mayweather fan is cuz he's black right? fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '04        #148
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
^ Mike Tyson said he was gon eat Lennox Lewis' heart and kids; u expected him to do that too didnt? gullible a.ss...did you watch a Mayweather f!ght before that one? Floyd can say watever he wants, if you knew better, you should be able to decipher reality from fiction and know he aint slugging wit nobody. dont like it, dont watch him f!ght.

oh, and let me guess, you're picking Hatton 'cause he's white, right. fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '06        #149
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
 1MikE said:
^ Mike Tyson said he was gon eat Lennox Lewis' heart and kids; u expected him to do that too didnt? gullible a.ss...did you watch a Mayweather f!ght before that one? Floyd can say watever he wants, if you knew better, you should be able to decipher reality from fiction and know he aint slugging wit nobody. dont like it, dont watch him f!ght.

oh, and let me guess, you're picking Hatton 'cause he's white, right. fu*k outta here
Fu*kin idiot, NO ONE would expect ANYBODY to do what Tyson said. To even use that in your argument is the epitome of being a fu*kin dumbass. Floyd tries too hard to act like Ali outside the ring and it backfires on his a.ss miserably. The neanderthal has NO class and acts like a 6 year old, but I guess it can relate to you so your heart rate goes up whenever you see him on TV. Wave a 100 dollar bill around his face, and tell him to jump backwards and he'll do it TWICE. And we ALL know Pus*y Boy Floyd WON'T slug it out with anybody so he should just shut the fu*k up. No I don't like it and YES I will watch him f!ght so get mad.

And no I'm not picking Hatton cuz he's white you piece of sh*t butthurt f*g**t.
 10 years ago '04        #150
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
 Storchaveli said:
Fu*kin idiot, NO ONE would expect ANYBODY to do what Tyson said.To even use that in your argument is the epitome of being a fu*kin dumbass.
and no one (nobody who regulary follows the sport) expected Floyd to re-arrange Oscars face. great job on pickin up up the dry humor by the way:rolleyes:

 Storchaveli said:
Floyd tries too hard to act like Ali outside the ring and it backfires on his a.ss miserably.
quoting 24/7 now, are we?


 Storchaveli said:
The neanderthal has NO class and acts like a 6 year old, but I guess it can relate to you so your heart rate goes up whenever you see him on TV. Wave a 100 dollar bill around his face, and tell him to jump backwards and he'll do it TWICE. And we ALL know Pus*y Boy Floyd WON'T slug it out with anybody so he should just shut the fu*k up. No I don't like it and YES I will watch him f!ght so get mad.
the bolded parts are all true, and i love him for it (no homo). cause it gets people like u sooo angry, as apparent in you're post. and u keep watching y exactly, jut to complain? i dont like soccer, cause i think its boring, so i dont watch it. u dont like Floyd, cause u think he's boring, but u watch him??? oooook

 Storchaveli said:
And no I'm not picking Hatton cuz he's white you piece of sh*t butthurt f*g**t.
 Storchaveli said:
Just finished watching Mayweather-Hatton 24/7 on HBO... I'm hyped. I wanna see pus*y Boy Floyd get his a.ss handed to him, but I'm a LITTLE unsure about Hatton's f!ghting... he looks like a brawler. If Floyd wins, it'll be by POINTS.
u dont even know the kid's f!ghting style, and have clearly never seen him f!ght as ur 'unsure about his f!ghting,' so ur pickin him on the bases of wat exactly?

and duke u were talkin about in the previous post wasnt backin Floyd cause he's black.

but yeah i dont think i'm not acknowledging u anymore... cause u type sh*t like 'butthurt'


Last edited by 1MikE; 11-25-2007 at 09:28 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #151
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
 1MikE said:
the bolded parts are all true, and i love him for it (no homo). cause it gets people like u sooo angry
^^ Yeah I would expect a HARDCORE Mayweather groupie (I mean, look at your avy and your nonstop defending him ) to babble on about anything as long as it's in his defense. If it's true, then why argue? You just admitted it was true, end it there, he lost that one. And angry? So anyone who says he has NO class is angry? Typical bullsh*t BX comeback.

 1MikE said:
quoting 24/7 now, are we?
I saw it even before Ali was mentioned there. He does TRY to act like him and it's sad. "You mad?"

 1MikE said:
and duke u were talkin about in the previous post wasnt backin Floyd cause he's black.
Me not backing Floyd cuz he's black?! Please tell me that's not what you meant with your bad English. Where the fu*k did I say that?!

 1MikE said:
u dont like Floyd, cause u think he's boring
Again where did I say that? Damn you sound worse than a female on her period making sh*t up during arguments. Find it for me now cuz you're looking real stupid. If you can't find me saying that, it just proves my point of idiots like you who will say ANYTHING even if it's taken out of context.


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #152
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
i'm a 'hardcore' Floyd fan cause i have him in my avy, yet u have Hatton's trainer in your's, and ur not even familiar with him? god damnit ur slow boy. the irony of u saying i'm taking anything out of context is :wow: i cant even hold a half way decent argument with u. i wouldnt even know where to begin to start nullify ur previous post. where's r a n c i d? at least he's an intelligent a**hole to disagree with j/k i'ma drop it here cause everything i read from u is
[pic - click to view]




anyways, wat happened on 24/7 Sunday? i missed it...


Last edited by 1MikE; 11-26-2007 at 02:18 AM..
 11-26-2007, 08:48 AM         #153
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been thinking about this... And this is my actual theory as to why PBF is a total c*nt( in the media that is): duke is one of the greatest boxers ever, but the fact of the matter is, he isn't that entertaining (for the general public), and boxing as a sport (in some ways) unfortunately isn't soley founded upon skills. You won't get the biggest matches, or even, you won't be able to create the big matches if you're not a very entertaining boxer to watch. One way to become entertaining is to become the bad boy, talk a lot of sh*t, and people want to see you get your a.ss kicked. Suddenly, the fact that you're one of the best boxers ever, and the fact that your a complete an utter prick makes you a whole lot more money than if you would have just been a great boxers. And media is a piece of sh*t institution, any decent human being knows this, so who gives a fu*k how you act there?
 10 years ago '06        #154
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
 1MikE said:
i'm a 'hardcore' Floyd fan cause i have him in my avy, yet u have Hatton's trainer in your's, and ur not even familiar with him? god damnit ur slow boy. the irony of u saying i'm taking anything out of context is :wow: i cant even hold a half way decent argument with u. i wouldnt even know where to begin to start nullify ur previous post. where's r a n c i d? at least he's an intelligent a**hole to disagree with j/k i'ma drop it here cause everything i read from u is [IMG]

anyways, wat happened on 24/7 Sunday? i missed it...
I know you're kidding but nice run-around. And you don't even know the reason behind my avy and you don't need to know, plain and simple. Fact is, Floyd's bite will NEVER match his bark. At least Tyson was a beast outside the ring and a fu*kin animal in the ring as well. You said it yourself, Floyd will NEVER slug it out with anybody, so why exactly are you a fan? Looking back on his f!ghts now, Hatton was right... four rounds of one of HIS f!ghts are more exciting than Mayweather's whole career.


 Sonny said:
I've been thinking about this... And this is my actual theory as to why PBF is a total c*nt( in the media that is): duke is one of the greatest boxers ever, but the fact of the matter is, he isn't that entertaining (for the general public), and boxing as a sport (in some ways) unfortunately isn't soley founded upon skills. You won't get the biggest matches, or even, you won't be able to create the big matches if you're not a very entertaining boxer to watch. One way to become entertaining is to become the bad boy, talk a lot of sh*t, and people want to see you get your a.ss kicked. Suddenly, the fact that you're one of the best boxers ever, and the fact that your a complete an utter prick makes you a whole lot more money than if you would have just been a great boxers. And media is a piece of sh*t institution, any decent human being knows this, so who gives a fu*k how you act there?
It's a piece of sh*t institution but what gets broadcast is another thing. And in terms of sh*t talking, Oscar isn't even up there yet the people still embrace him. Now that's a classy f!ghter, say what you want about him. His contacts and his GBP monster speak for themselves. DLH displays more heart than Mayweather. But careful what you say about pus*y Boy Floyd... 1Mike will get on ya.
 10 years ago '05        #155
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
u sound like a clown storch,, who besides kasytzu and castillo do u know hatton fought,, u just jumping on dude bandwagon got a picture of his trainer soon as u see him in the first episode,,, Like i said b4 Nobody cud care less if floyd said I will Ko hatton in 2 rounds,, Point of boxing is 2 win the f!ght,, call him a boring f!ghter all u want but clowns like u is the ones feening to see him f!ght,, so he must be doing something right. Sonny made a good PoInt floyd makes the 20 mil plus per f!ght becuz of the way he acts,,, he has the 24/7 show cuz of the way he acts,,, who in their right mind wud watch 24/7 if it was just hatton on IT,, call floyd a bi*ch all u want,, hate em, but On Dec 8 wen ricky hatton becomes the next victim,, just admit Floyd is the best
 10 years ago '05        #156
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
N for u repeating hatton dum comment afte that sh*tty performace against castillo go back n watch floyd f!ghts,, look a the boxing clinic he gave baldomir, way he stuck 2 the game plan n he beat judah, way he out boxed oscar or since u like slugfests Lookat the beat down he gave gatti after everybody thought gatti wud ko him,, look at the punishing Ko he gave corley or the Ko to Ndou or the 5 ko's he gave corales, Watch boxing then talk u clown
 11-26-2007, 11:24 PM         #157
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
N for u repeating hatton dum comment afte that sh*tty performace against castillo go back n watch floyd f!ghts,, look a the boxing clinic he gave baldomir, way he stuck 2 the game plan n he beat judah, way he out boxed oscar or since u like slugfests Lookat the beat down he gave gatti after everybody thought gatti wud ko him,, look at the punishing Ko he gave corley or the Ko to Ndou or the 5 ko's he gave corales, Watch boxing then talk u clown
aint no real bloods or kings in new york and bloods dont ride the 5
 10 years ago '06        #158
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
^^

This thread should be renamed to "The Attack of the Mayweather Groupies."
 11-27-2007, 09:01 AM         #159
..Ruthless.. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone is gonna be surprised when Hatton wins...
Mayweather has too much of an ego and Hatton is gonna beat that punk
 10 years ago '05        #160
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
yea funny how yall talking bout people Names on the sites instead of the f!ght, cuz yall know yall dont know sh*t bout boxin,, u shouldnt be more nervous then ricky hatton Is.... d*ckHEad n ruthless shut ya mouth,, tired of people talking bout a dude personality, dam u want to be his girl or something,, talk bout wat he do in the ring
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy