Mayweather vs. Hatton Dec. 8th

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2007, 09:09 PM         #41
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OneDeuce said:
listen hatton 's speed is alright; guys gotta admit that hatton is kinda a threat, he is strong, and cant take alot of punches.
that is what im agreeing with...and how am i the loser when ur name is texas playboy23? are u really 23? cuz with a name like that u should be 14 haha
 08-01-2007, 09:28 PM         #42
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
that is what im agreeing with...and how am i the loser when ur name is texas playboy23? are u really 23? cuz with a name like that u should be 14 haha
I'm the 14 year old when you spell like you're still in school? I don't need to say much, because the more you comment the deeper you dig the hole of stupidity to bury yourself in...you didn't even have an understanding of what someone was saying before you agreed with them.:banghead: Besides, you've only been a member for a few months, so your opinion don't mean sh*t and your dumb @ss comments prove you don't know sh*t about boxing...go flush yourself down a toilet, clown.
 08-01-2007, 09:34 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
i think yall gon be suprised by hatton,.....he got the speed of mayweather ...
 Hold That said:
I stopped reading your post after this..
...here's another person who thinks you don't know sh*t.
 08-01-2007, 09:40 PM         #44
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...here's another person who thinks you don't know sh*t.
yo did u read my other comment where i corrected myself? u said urself "oh thats what u meant'. so stop tryin to think u are smart by coming up with old comments before reading the newer ones....fu*kin retard haha
 08-01-2007, 09:42 PM         #45
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm the 14 year old when you spell like you're still in school? I don't need to say much, because the more you comment the deeper you dig the hole of stupidity to bury yourself in...you didn't even have an understanding of what someone was saying before you agreed with them.:banghead: Besides, you've only been a member for a few months, so your opinion don't mean sh*t and your dumb @ss comments prove you don't know sh*t about boxing...go flush yourself down a toilet, clown.
first, this ain't school, this is a forum, no one spells things exactly. second im a college grad who works and makes money in the music business and used to only use zzzzzzz.com (zzzzzzz) because that place seems to have more intelligent kids. and third being a member for a couple of months doesn't mean sh*t because we are talking about boxing which i have watched my whole life.....so don't get into personal lives neff

Last edited by DropDownInc; 08-01-2007 at 09:44 PM..
 08-01-2007, 09:44 PM         #46
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
yo did u read my other comment where i corrected myself? u said urself "oh thats what u meant'. so stop tryin to think u are smart by coming up with old comments before reading the newer ones....fu*kin retard haha
I'm sorry, I forgot you realized you were wrong and changed your mind.:rolleyes:

**keeps digging a deeper hole**

08-01-2007, 09:45 PM         #47
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm sorry, I forgot you realized you were wrong and changed your mind.:rolleyes:

**keeps digging a deeper hole**

son that was 2 pages ago....i understood that i was incorrect in sayin that their speed was the same...ok i admitted i was wrong.....ur point?

Last edited by DropDownInc; 08-01-2007 at 09:46 PM..
 08-01-2007, 09:53 PM         #48
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
first, this ain't school, this is a forum, no one spells things exactly. second im a college grad who works and makes money in the music business and used to only use zzzzzzz.com (zzzzzzz) because that place seems to have more intelligent kids. and third being a member for a couple of months doesn't mean sh*t because we are talking about boxing which i have watched my whole life.....so don't get into personal lives neff
This doesn't have sh*t to do with what everybody else does, I'm referring to you and you only...and I'm pretty sure your typing reflects how you talk, so you're far from intelligent buddy.

You're not even on my level, as a matter of fact, we're not even in the same building, so just stop...please stop.
 08-01-2007, 09:55 PM         #49
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
This doesn't have sh*t to do with what everybody else does, I'm referring to you and you only...and I'm pretty sure your typing reflects how you talk, so you're far from intelligent buddy.

You're not even on my level, as a matter of fact, we're not even in the same building, so just stop...please stop.
so ur sayin the way i type reflects how u talk? u must be in pre school puttin little smiley faces when u talk....neff status
 08-01-2007, 09:58 PM         #50
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

plus ur comment - "Come on bruh, you're still hatin on Floyd?? ...you gotta get over it."

bruh? ok keep talkin about the way i type hahaha u crack me up neff
 08-01-2007, 10:02 PM         #51
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
plus ur comment - "Come on bruh, you're still hatin on Floyd?? ...you gotta get over it."

bruh? ok keep talkin about the way i type hahaha u crack me up neff
 DropDownInc said:
so ur sayin the way i type reflects how u talk? u must be in pre school puttin little smiley faces when u talk....neff status
:sleepy: Damn, you're corny as fu*k too.

...I think my work here is done, you've been clowned long enough and you're making this thread to be something other than its purpose...bottom-line, Hatton will get his @ss whooped come December...I'm out.:D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-01-2007 at 10:04 PM..
 08-01-2007, 10:07 PM         #52
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:sleepy: Damn, you're corny as fu*k too.

...I think my work here is done, you've been clowned long enough and you're making this thread to be something other than its purpose...bottom-line, Hatton will get his @ss whooped come December...I'm out.:D
ok, i agree it has gon far enough i made my point and u have as well...not too sure where u get me being corny as fu*k after i pointed out and made fact that ur a hypocritical d!ck.....but whatever makes u sleep at night....keep postin all the smiley faces in the world if it gives u meaning in life. late

Last edited by DropDownInc; 08-01-2007 at 11:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #53
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573

[pic - click to view]

(some one might get it..... maybe........)
 08-02-2007, 01:43 AM         #54
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easy f!ght for Mayweather,,,He will not stand in front of Hatton all f!ght,,but land shots all night from the outside....Hatton has looked very good against f!ghters who stand in front of him,,but not impressive against slick boxers,,,which mayweather is the best boxer out there....he'll stick in move all night,,,You all can forget about seeing a brawl,,a f!ght or whatever cause it ain;t gonna happen...Mayweather will keep his distance all f!ght,,his speed will be to much for hatton,,,,.Mayweather wins by points......
 08-02-2007, 03:28 AM         #55
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
i think yall gon be suprised by hatton,.....he got the speed of mayweather and harder punches...and prolly could take harder punches...i think its gonna be an all out war and i have no clue whos gonna win, but i don't think for one second its gon be a blowout f!ght

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ..

that's the most hilarious sh*t i've seen in over 5 years
 10 years ago '05        #56
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3554 3554
Man i hate to say it but i dont see Hatton doing anything to Mayweather. I just dont think he has the necessary skills against what Mayweather does in the ring to even come close to beating Mayweather. Dont get the wrong impression that i havent been watching Hatton cuz i have and i just dont see it. His best chance is to win imo is to catch Mayweather slippin with a one hitter quitter and if he dont do that, i cant see him being about to out box Mayweather or throw Mayweather off enough. Sorry im not as optimistic about this f!ght as some are, i think Mayweather up winning it easly on the score cards. I was hoping for a Mayweather vs Cotto f!ght really.
 08-02-2007, 05:30 AM         #57
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pay day for hatton

mayweather on points
 08-02-2007, 05:35 AM         #58
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:

ALL you Hatton fans .... he's gonna get the brakes beat off of him!

Floyd's been trying to f!ght him for a min too... i'm happy he started talkin reckless....
noi he hasnt, he was making up excuses awhile back be4 he beat oscar
 08-02-2007, 12:40 PM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
noi he hasnt, he was making up excuses awhile back be4 he beat oscar

you mean hatton was making up excuses..him,and his daddy were making up excuses as to why they wouldn't f!ght floyd...wasn't the other way around..
 08-02-2007, 01:19 PM         #60
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ..

that's the most hilarious sh*t i've seen in over 5 years
hey fu*kboy....read my other comments neff, that old news and i corrected myself because it was an outlandish comment...if u took ur head out of ur a.ss, u would read what else i wrote and not just look at one comment, some dudes on here are really fu*kin ignorant

Last edited by DropDownInc; 08-02-2007 at 01:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy