most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2007, 09:50 PM         #21
tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hatton gonna get his a.ss handed to him bottomline
 07-30-2007, 02:16 AM         #22
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I couldn't care who wins.

On paper Mayweather is by the far the better boxer, and if he f!ghts his own f!ght he'll pick Hatton apart as people said.

It all falls on whether or not Hatton can lure Mayweather into a brawl. If he can do that, i'm happy with whoever wins, a good f!ght is a good f!ght.

But i think Mayweather could take it on points
 07-30-2007, 09:37 PM         #23
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
i think yall gon be suprised by hatton,.....he got the speed of mayweather and harder punches...and prolly could take harder punches...i think its gonna be an all out war and i have no clue whos gonna win, but i don't think for one second its gon be a blowout f!ght
Hatton has the speed of Mayweather?? ...wow.
 07-30-2007, 10:38 PM         #24
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Hatton has the speed of Mayweather?? ...wow.
you'll see....i know for sure he is a harder puncher.....maybe hatten doesn't have the speed...but its pretty fu*kin close....only an idiot would deny that
 10 years ago '04        #25
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
intrestin....
 10 years ago '05        #26
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 470 470
Glad to see Hatton get his big money f!ght. That why he is in the US, to get paid.
I wish him then best of look and would love him to beat Mayweather by K.O but i can see it happening

My Brain says maywaether
My heart says Hatton
 10 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12575 12575
The end of Hattons career.
 10 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12575 12575
 DropDownInc said:
i think yall gon be suprised by hatton,.....he got the speed of mayweather ...

I stopped reading your post after this..
 10 years ago '04        #29
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19

ALL you Hatton fans .... he's gonna get the brakes beat off of him!

Floyd's been trying to f!ght him for a min too... i'm happy he started talkin reckless....
 07-31-2007, 02:00 PM         #30
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone said the same sh*t about Winky Wright....i was one of the only ones sayin hopkins would win, and look what happened...take a look at the other forums about the hopkins f!ght before it happened.....so, lets just wait and see pu**y
 10 years ago '05        #31
Sizzler01 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1048 1048
I don't know if Hatton will win but he is a lot better than people are giving him credit for
 07-31-2007, 04:09 PM         #32
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
you'll see....i know for sure he is a harder puncher.....maybe hatten doesn't have the speed...but its pretty fu*kin close....only an idiot would deny that
I don't have to see, i've watched some of Hatton's f!ghts...and you should be careful who you call idiot, because I deny their hand speed is closely comparable.
 07-31-2007, 10:29 PM         #33
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ur an idiot then
 10 years ago '06        #34
OneDeuce 
space
space
$79 | Props total: 2 2
listen hatton 's speed is alright but not nearly as fast as floyd. but you guys gotta admit that hatton is kinda a threat, he is strong, and cant take alot of punches. if he wants to win he will have to lure floyd to f!ght the way he f!ghts but, floyd is a very smart f!ghter the only thing is that he is way to c*cky. it should be a great f!ght to say the least.

Last edited by OneDeuce; 08-01-2007 at 12:10 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18992 18992
Mayweather duckin the sh*t outta Williams......
 08-01-2007, 03:49 AM         #36
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Mayweather duckin the sh*t outta Williams......
He duckin 147 period.
 10 years ago '06        #37
bgtm187 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 0 0
floyds got this one, i hope hatton comes to f!ght and makes it close, i just wanna see a good f!ght
 08-01-2007, 02:25 PM         #38
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OneDeuce said:
listen hatton 's speed is alright but not nearly as fast as floyd. but you guys gotta admit that hatton is kinda a threat, he is strong, and cant take alot of punches. if he wants to win he will have to lure floyd to f!ght the way he f!ghts but, floyd is a very smart f!ghter the only thing is that he is way to c*cky. it should be a great f!ght to say the least.
thats what im tryin ta say...i said hes as fast as mayweather then took it back and said he is pretty close to as quick as mayweather
 08-01-2007, 06:44 PM         #39
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DropDownInc said:
well ur an idiot then
 DropDownInc said:
thats what im tryin ta say...i said hes as fast as mayweather then took it back and said he is pretty close to as quick as mayweather
Oh, that's what you were trying to say?:rolleyes: And I'm the idiot even though no one agreed with your stupid @ss? The other cat said Hatton's speed was alright and he's not nearly as fast as Mayweather...then you comment saying "that's what I was trying to say." You don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore, loser.:hang:
 08-01-2007, 09:07 PM         #40
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Oh, that's what you were trying to say?:rolleyes: And I'm the idiot even though no one agreed with your stupid @ss? The other cat said Hatton's speed was alright and he's not nearly as fast as Mayweather...then you comment saying "that's what I was trying to say." You don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore, loser.:hang:
ok didn't read the "nearly as fast as mayweather" but read "hattons speed is alright" thinking he was agreeing with my comment.....i still think hatton has the closest speed to mayweather then anyone else...and this is the best matchup that mayweather could get....plus now im thinkin this might not be a good f!ght cuz mayweather might be on the defense, not wanting to get hit in his pretty fu*kin face by hatton cuz if hatton gets punched in mayweather will get destroyed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy