Mayweather vs. Hatton Dec. 8th

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #181
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
lol another one talking bout gangbanging in a floyd hatton thread,, FlOYd Wins again
 12-04-2007, 10:32 AM         #182
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just hope hatton catches him with a few good ones so we can see a good f!ght
 12-04-2007, 12:17 PM         #183
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather is gonna win this Mayweather Is good
 10 years ago '07        #184
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I still @ all the Floyd haters. Saturday you'll see that Hatton is no match for him as well. n*ggas are mad because Floyd actually BOXES . He's not a fu*king slugger he's a technical f!ghter. He outpoints his opponents. Simple as that. See yall saturday night.
 12-05-2007, 04:43 AM         #185
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I still @ all the Floyd haters. Saturday you'll see that Hatton is no match for him as well. n*ggas are mad because Floyd actually BOXES . He's not a fu*king slugger he's a technical f!ghter. He outpoints his opponents. Simple as that. See yall saturday night.
Do you honestly think that its your intellectual insight and boxing knowledge that allows you to draw that conclusion, or the fact that its as evident as the color of the sun?

However, right now: I have it 55% Hatton 45% Mayweather.

a ''fu*king'' slugger is not something you take upon lightly in the ring, you would know that if you ever had put on a pair of gloves.

Hattons weakness is his footwork
Mayweather is his arrogance and not very hard punching.
 12-05-2007, 11:16 AM         #186
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was out town the other night.

Most people surprisingly to myself had Mayweather down as the victor.
 12-05-2007, 11:22 AM         #187
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Was out town the other night.

Most people surprisingly to myself had Mayweather down as the victor.
Even the british population didn't think the magic mix of working-class mentality and a mean hook can't take PBF down? :)

That's interesting though, but ofc. Hatton has never boxed at such a pace an speed that he will have to do to win in this f!ght.
 12-05-2007, 12:02 PM         #188
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just saw the Urango vs Hatton f!ght... Couple of things:
1) Rafael Garcia was the coach of Urango at that time, which means he already knows Hatton, giving extra edge to PBF

2) I think I may have overestimated Hattons power, 'cause he really didn't hit that hard.

3) Hattons body is soft, meaning PBF doing body punching may land Hatton in serious trouble even in the earlier rounds...
 10 years ago '04        #189
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
^ True

Hatton's Power Is Overrated. He's Strong Don't Get Me Wrong... But He's Not Punching Through Bricks. I Don't Think He Punches Harder Than Ocsar!
 12-05-2007, 02:26 PM         #190
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #191
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Sonny said:
Just saw the Urango vs Hatton f!ght... Couple of things:
1) Rafael Garcia was the coach of Urango at that time, which means he already knows Hatton, giving extra edge to PBF

2) I think I may have overestimated Hattons power, 'cause he really didn't hit that hard.

3) Hattons body is soft, meaning PBF doing body punching may land Hatton in serious trouble even in the earlier rounds...

What I think it really comes down to is defence, Hatton did not seem to work on not getting hit as much as hitting...

Hatton was making fun of PBF mit mork but he like many other f!ghters fail to really understand what hes doing, His uncle mixxes up a set of offence defence simultanious patterns so PBF is use to seing leather coming at him and picking em off, it's not really about hitting but picking off, if you look closely, it's almost like roger is the one on the offence...

Hatton my be strong but that big pillow he hits does not hit back and is a HUGE target....

IMO, thats where the f!ght will be played, being able to hit PBF....
 12-05-2007, 09:42 PM         #192
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any sane person will pick Mayweather.

I think it's gonna be a typical Mayweather f!ght, Hatton's gonna charge after him, Mayweather will duck it. Mayweather wins a decision.
 10 years ago '04        #193
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
LAS VEGAS - Dancing With the Stars winner and two-time Indianapolis 500 Champion Helio Castroneves, along with fellow competitors Texas billionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and renowned entertainer and “Mr. Las Vegas” himself Wayne Newton, will accompany six-time world champion “Pretty Boy” Floyd Mayweather, also a participant on this year’s show—into the ring Saturday night when he f!ghts undefeated British icon Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton for the WBC and Ring Magazine welterweight championship at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on HBO Pay-Per-view. The trio will carry Mayweather’s decorated title belts during the Champion’s celebratory ring walk and join him in the ring for the official announcement moments before the start of the f!ght.

In addition Castroneves and Newton will join Mayweather Friday for the f!ght’s official weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. More than 5,000 fans are expected to attend and the event will be distributed live via satellite to national and local television stations across the country.

“Dancing With the Stars was such a great experience for me this year and now to have Helio, Mark and Wayne be a part of my real world makes it that much more meaningful,” said Mayweather.

“We all knew Floyd could dance but now we have a chance to watch him really do his thing in the ring,” said Castroneves, who will be attending his first live boxing match. “I will leave my trophy at home so I can carry Floyd’s belt and show him my support for one of the biggest f!ghts of his career.”

“"Floyd is a great guy and a hell of a competitor,” said Cuban. “I can't wait to watch him f!ght and I'm honored that he has become a good friend and has asked me to carry his belt for the f!ght."

Floyd’s the best in boxing and I am looking forward to see him work his magic this Saturday,” said Newton. “He dazzled them on Dancing With the Stars but this is where he truly shines bright and it will be an honor for me to bring him into the ring, carrying one of his belts. Us Vegas guys have to stick together.”

Other Dancing With The Stars notables attending the f!ght will be Mayweather’s dance partner Karina Smirnoff and 2006 runner-up Mario Lopez.
 10 years ago '05        #194
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
Floyd's a clown but he'll win
 10 years ago '04        #195
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
 Sonny said:
Do you honestly think that its your intellectual insight and boxing knowledge that allows you to draw that conclusion, or the fact that its as evident as the color of the sun?

a ''fu*king'' slugger is not something you take upon lightly in the ring, you would know that if you ever had put on a pair of gloves.

Oh, I forgot, you must've been punched by Floyd before to come to this conclusion...that is the most underestimated facet of Floyd is his punching power....just look at peoples facee after all the potshots...imagine if he put more combos together....
 12-07-2007, 11:19 AM         #196
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
Oh, I forgot, you must've been punched by Floyd before to come to this conclusion...that is the most underestimated facet of Floyd is his punching power....just look at peoples face after all the potshots...imagine if he put more combos together....
Step aside Jr... Been boxing for a couple of years now, so I reckon I can see the strength of f!ghters... And no, you don't get the concept of boxing so you should yap ya trap....

The Gatti f!ght, he basically tires him out hitting him so much, and when Gatti becomes static, he starts hitting ''hard''. Almost everybody can do that with a target that don't move, and don't hit back. A hard hitter hits hard in a f!ght, not when he slaughters somebody. He hit Gatti, what, 500 times that f!ght, never even dropped him? Don't make me laugh, calling that hard punching.
 12-07-2007, 02:20 PM         #197
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather got this
 10 years ago '07        #198
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Sonny said:

No one said that a fu*kin slugger was something to take likely. If you had any common sense then you'd know I meant that Floyd won't stand toe to toe with Ricky. He'll outpoint like I said initially. See you saturday night when it's all said and done.
 12-07-2007, 05:28 PM         #199
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sluggers usually don't last long but hatton's endurance is unnatural. he'll def. be the hardest f!ght for floyd. I'm going for mayweather tho as long as he's the clear winner i dont care if hatton last 12 rounds or not. I'm not expecting a knock out from either f!ghter. (maybe a knock down tho)

i'm willing to bet a stack. this mayweather f!ght easy christmas money
 10 years ago '04        #200
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Hatton will try his very best, the guy has determination like you'll never see again. I've only ever seen one f!ght with Mayweather and he was running like a bi*ch.

Hatton to win, UK STAND UPPPPPP!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy