Mayweather vs. Hatton Dec. 8th

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
8369 pageviews
213 comments


Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1021 1021
Mayweather vs. Hatton Tonight
 

 
MAYWEATHER-HATTON NEARLY DONE FOR DECEMBER 8
By G. Leon

Has Golden Boy inked Ricky Hatton?

On December 8, 2007 undefeated pound for pound Picasso Floyd Mayweather Jr will face undefeated junior welterweight champion Ricky Hatton. Mayweather told Boxingtalk.com, "I'm glad he stepped up. You know what they say? Be careful what you wish for, well he's going to get it." HBO PPV will televise. The bout will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Mandalay Bay or MGM Grand for Mayweather's welterweight championship. Mayweather promotions and Golden Boy Promotions will co-promote the event. Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaeffer was unavailable for immediate comment, but one has to wonder if Golden Boy Promotions has inked the Pride of Manchester since it has no promotional contract with Mayweather. More to follow including tons of exclusive coverage with the best f!ghter in the world so stay tuned. Until then Remember where you heard it first! (11:43 PM EST)

:applause: :applause:


Last edited by Sizzler01; 12-08-2007 at 08:33 AM..

213 comments for "Mayweather vs. Hatton Dec. 8th"

 07-28-2007, 12:09 AM         #2
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatton is gonna get his a.ss kicked but thk God for another boxing match :applause:
 07-28-2007, 12:42 AM         #3
Bigdawg76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes I was waiting for it so now it's official......I can't wait
 10 years ago '06        #4
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
i hope Mayweather fu*ks that british bi*ches a.ss up.
 10 years ago '04        #5
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
hatton should have went for Cotto before Floyd...
 07-28-2007, 02:47 AM         #6
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hatton is about to get exposed something awful...should be pretty comical...
 07-28-2007, 03:52 PM         #7
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
hatton should have went for Cotto before Floyd...
That actually would have been a stupid move, career wise.
 07-28-2007, 04:04 PM         #8
Ballyouup88 Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been waiting a good 2 years for this f!ght to happen...finally they inked a deal....yal gonna see what i been saying since day 1 and that is ricky hatton has the blueprint to beat floyd mayweather! can't wait.....
 07-28-2007, 05:42 PM         #9
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
been waiting a good 2 years for this f!ght to happen...finally they inked a deal....yal gonna see what i been saying since day 1 and that is ricky hatton has the blueprint to beat floyd mayweather! can't wait.....
He's gonna have to take a lot of heat to do so. Castillo came the closest and was gettin tagged consistently for the first 4 rounds.
 07-28-2007, 06:37 PM         #10
Ballyouup88 Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hatton can take the heat and keep right on charging i dont see pbf being able to hurt hatton. i see hatton just constantly hounding floyd getting him on the inside with body shots grabing him throwing him around using his trademark wrestling tactics to frustrate flod and throw him off his gamebasically he can do what delahoya did early in his f!ght but he he has the youth and endurance too do it all 12 rounds with out letting up one bit!
 07-28-2007, 06:51 PM         #11
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
hatton can take the heat and keep right on charging i dont see pbf being able to hurt hatton. i see hatton just constantly hounding floyd getting him on the inside with body shots grabing him throwing him around using his trademark wrestling tactics to frustrate flod and throw him off his gamebasically he can do what delahoya did early in his f!ght but he he has the youth and endurance too do it all 12 rounds with out letting up one bit!
:rolleyes: I've been watching Floyd f!ght for the past 7 years and never saw him thrown around, hounded, frustrated or taken out of his gameplan...it damn sure won't happen now.

Baldomir walked around at 185 and he wasn't able to bully Mayweather, what makes you think Hatton will?


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-28-2007 at 06:57 PM..
 07-28-2007, 07:09 PM         #12
Ballyouup88 Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rolleyes: I've been watching Floyd f!ght for the past 7 years and never saw him thrown around, hounded, frustrated or taken out of his gameplan...it damn sure won't happen now.

Baldomir walked around at 185 and he wasn't able to bully Mayweather, what makes you think Hatton will?
lol 185 ofcourse u wont be able to bully him cuz ur too slow to catch him at 185 and dont have any endurance too keep up a consistant attack. well u havent seen anybody a.ss agressive as ricky. people in the past has try to copy hattons style as there gameplan to try to beat floyd ie baldomir, del hayo ect. but those arent there natural f!ghting styles so it hasnt been affective they get tired quickly cuz there not use to having to be that agressive and chase there apponent the whole f!ght. ricky has been doin this his whole career, thats his signature style. ull be surprised but what u see on dec 8th!
 07-28-2007, 07:30 PM         #13
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
lol 185 ofcourse u wont be able to bully him cuz ur too slow to catch him at 185 and dont have any endurance too keep up a consistant attack. well u havent seen anybody a.ss agressive as ricky. people in the past has try to copy hattons style as there gameplan to try to beat floyd ie baldomir, del hayo ect. but those arent there natural f!ghting styles so it hasnt been affective they get tired quickly cuz there not use to having to be that agressive and chase there apponent the whole f!ght. ricky has been doin this his whole career, thats his signature style. ull be surprised but what u see on dec 8th!
:rolleyes:...that's walked around at 185, not weighed in at 185. I was only using that as an example of his strength. Baldomir beat a faster and much quicker Zab Judah, so he isn't slow and endurance wasn't a problem in that f!ght.

Now I've seen Hatton f!ght and he leaves himself vulnerable to punishment...Mayweather will methodically take him appart when he makes those mistakes in the ring. And Baldomir/De La Hoya have been f!ghting alot longer than Hatton, why the hell would they copy a younger f!ghter's style at this point of their careers? ...you were way off with that comment.

Oh, just FYI, "opponent" doesn't start with an "a." :D


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-28-2007 at 08:03 PM..
 07-28-2007, 09:29 PM         #14
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
hatton can take the heat and keep right on charging i dont see pbf being able to hurt hatton. i see hatton just constantly hounding floyd getting him on the inside with body shots grabing him throwing him around using his trademark wrestling tactics to frustrate flod and throw him off his gamebasically he can do what delahoya did early in his f!ght but he he has the youth and endurance too do it all 12 rounds with out letting up one bit!
Ya know...a few years ago, I woulda agreed with u. Floyd, however, has grown into a solid 147 lb.er. His physical strength has noticeably grown since he fought at 135-140. Hatton has shown that he has sub-par strength at the same weight where Floyd seems fit. I honestly doubt Hatton could bully Floyd if he wanted to...I stated before, I wouldnt be surprised to see Floyd push Hatton against the ropes.

As far as comparing what Oscar did, Oscar is a legit 154 pounder...2 full divisions above Hatton.
 07-28-2007, 09:30 PM         #15
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rolleyes:...that's walked around at 185, not weighed in at 185. I was only using that as an example of his strength. Baldomir beat a faster and much quicker Zab Judah, so he isn't slow and endurance wasn't a problem in that f!ght.

Now I've seen Hatton f!ght and he leaves himself vulnerable to punishment...Mayweather will methodically take him appart when he makes those mistakes in the ring. And Baldomir/De La Hoya have been f!ghting alot longer than Hatton, why the hell would they copy a younger f!ghter's style at this point of their careers? ...you were way off with that comment.

Oh, just FYI, "opponent" doesn't start with an "a." :D
I agree...Tata showed some decent handspeed against Gatti when he had him on the ropes.
 10 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
hatton can take the heat and keep right on charging i dont see pbf being able to hurt hatton. i see hatton just constantly hounding floyd getting him on the inside with body shots grabing him throwing him around using his trademark wrestling tactics to frustrate flod and throw him off his gamebasically he can do what delahoya did early in his f!ght but he he has the youth and endurance too do it all 12 rounds with out letting up one bit!
if collazo and urango were able to damage hatton,what makes u think floyd wont?
 07-28-2007, 11:44 PM         #17
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Ya know...a few years ago, I woulda agreed with u. Floyd, however, has grown into a solid 147 lb.er. His physical strength has noticeably grown since he fought at 135-140. Hatton has shown that he has sub-par strength at the same weight where Floyd seems fit. I honestly doubt Hatton could bully Floyd if he wanted to...I stated before, I wouldnt be surprised to see Floyd push Hatton against the ropes.

As far as comparing what Oscar did, Oscar is a legit 154 pounder...2 full divisions above Hatton.
Floyd a coward. Push him against the ropes? He has to be within arms length for that. I thought ya boy was retired.
 07-28-2007, 11:51 PM         #18
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Come on bruh, you're still hatin on Floyd?? ...you gotta get over it.
 07-29-2007, 08:44 AM         #19
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Floyd a coward. Push him against the ropes? He has to be within arms length for that. I thought ya boy was retired.
Dat's ya opinion. I dont think a coward can get in the ring and win titles in 5 weight divisions. Boxing training alone can seperate warriors from cowards, but I aint gonna get into dat wit u. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd walked Hatton down, dude has grown into a physically strong boxer...a solid welterweight, if u ask me. I thought he was retired too, but I also thought the same about B. Hop after the Taylor f!ghts. I just hope Floyd has as good success with his post-"retirement" f!ght as Hopkins did against Tarver.
 07-29-2007, 06:18 PM         #20
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think yall gon be suprised by hatton,.....he got the speed of mayweather and harder punches...and prolly could take harder punches...i think its gonna be an all out war and i have no clue whos gonna win, but i don't think for one second its gon be a blowout f!ght
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy