Jul 27 - Kanye West Says He'll "Rip Any MC Out There, Discluding Wayne" and more..

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2007, 11:44 AM         #1
5771 pageviews
74 comments

Mileena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 27 - Kanye West Says He'll "Rip Any MC Out There, Discluding Wayne" and more..

Kanye West Says He'll "Rip Any MC Out There...Discluding [Lil'] Wayne," Snoop Dogg Roasts Flavor Flav, Pimp C Demands Rappers Keep Their "Motherf**kin' Shirt On"

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Kanye West outselling 50 Cent, Pimp C going off on everybody and Snoop Dogg roasting Flavor Flav.

[Editor's Note: The views expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

1. Can Kanye beat 50? With G-Unit losing value and 50 dropping three straight underwhelming singles, many are betting on Kanye to come out on top September 11th. In case you didn't know Ye's Graduation and Fif's Curtis are both dropping that day. But while Kanye heads are rooting for him, it seems that the Louis Vutton Don has already forfeited the top spot. "I'd rather come out on a day like that, up against 50 - where people are excited about going to the stores and it's an event and people talk about it - and be #2 on that day rather than come out and be #1 on a day nobody cares about," West told MTV. "It's about things going down in history. It's not that much exciting stuff in hip-hop right now. I think people are going to make it more than what I'm making it myself. At the end of the day, I'm making music and I'm trying to sell."

It's been a busy week for Kanye, the Chicagoan also stopped by BBC 1Xtra's "The Friday Night Mixtape" in the UK to chat with DJ Semtex. Ye may think Fif will outsell him, but he does plan on being numero uno by next year. "This time next year I'll be the number one artist in the world and this is just the beginning of it," Ye told Semtex. "It's complete world domination." His prediction may have something to do with his lyrical skills. When it comes to lyrics, Ye now feels like he's second to none...except Weezy.

"Once this album Graduation comes out, I just wanna get my credit for being one of the top mc's," Kanye shared. "The swag is up crazy. I'll rip any mc out there that's really how I feel. Wayne, close your ears. I'll rip everybody out there, discluding Wayne." He probably meant "excluding." [
[pic - click to view]

Listen To Kanye Interview Here]

Lastly, Ye leaked a alternate version of Graduation's lead single, "Can't Tell Me Nothin." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Video Here] Also check out the song's remix featuring Young Jeezy. [
[pic - click to view]

Listen Here]

2. Pimp C Goes Off. The incomparable Pimp C is at it again. For those who don't know, Pimp's recent interview with Ozone Magazine caused quite a stir earlier this week. In the one page piece, Pimp managed to call Ne-Yo and Russell Simmons gay, call out trapping rappers and Lil' Troy, and denounce metros3xual rappers. Here's one of the article's best quotes. "You ain't 50 Cent, @#*$%," Pimp told Ozone. "Your chest ain't cut up, @#*$%. Keep your mother@#*$in shirt on, @#*$% in the video. And for the record, most of you @#*$%s are ugly and if I take the makeup off your @#*$%, my skin is prettier than all your hoes' skin. My skin is pretty. My toes are pretty. I'm a young, funky, wild boy and I'm a s3xy, young mother@#*$er." Pimp closed the article by saying Atlanta wasn't part of the south. He then called into the A's Hot 107.9 radio station to clarify his statement days later. [
[pic - click to view]

Listen To Pimp C Interview Here]

3. Snoop roasts Flavor Flav. Stars came out to roast Flavor Flav last weekend. While Comedy Central won't air the episode until August 12, snippets of the roast have surfaced on the net. Snoop Dogg opted to freestyle his part, throwing stabs like, "Flavor must have smoked some indo that got laced/how the @#*$ you gon @#*$ a @#*$% with Bridget Nielsen's face/so Flav keep on chillin/with you and your 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13 children/ and if you @#*$ Bridget tonight, I got a bag of penicillin." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Snoop Freestyle Here]

Jimmy Kimmel also got in on the action, but may just have gon' too far. Word is during his part, Kimmel jabbed that Flav had loads of kids by different women and was a worst father than wrestler Chris Benoit. Benoit recently k!lled his wife and kid before k!lling himself. According to TMZ spies, the harsh joke probably won't make the final cut.

4. Ghost files a @#*$% report. "Have you ever @#*$ed a girl where her @#*$% was so tight, it felt like it was giving you a blow job?" Those are the types of questions Ghostface was asked during one of Vice TV's "@#*$% Report" episode. "That's a nice @#*$% right there," Ghost answered. "They got those in Japan." There's not much else to say, here. Wanna good laugh? [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Ghostface On @#*$% Report]

[
[pic - click to view]

For any questions, comments, criticism, hit up d*ck Johnson on MySpace]

[pic - click to view]

http://sohh.com/articles/ .. icle.php/12177

74 comments for "Jul 27 - Kanye West Says He'll "Rip Any MC Out There, Discluding Wayne" and more.."

10 years ago '06        #2
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
Propz fam, Kanye is good but dude can't rip any MC out there believe that. Put your rib back and stop hitting yourself off. This dude thinks he's the greatest. F*ck Outta here.
 10 years ago '04        #3
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Mileena said:
Jimmy Kimmel also got in on the action, but may just have gon' too far. Word is during his part, Kimmel jabbed that Flav had loads of kids by different women and was a worst father than wrestler Chris Benoit.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow: :wow: :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #4
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
anybody could tell kanye sh*t fina be hotter than 50s..tell us something we dont know kanye and you can't rip any MC and the only reason you mention lil wayne is you working with dude on his album
 07-27-2007, 12:59 PM         #5
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can't rip wayne hang up the mic.
 10 years ago '04        #6
Hplaya20 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 24 24
LMAO kanye > Wayne... but he still aint the best
 10 years ago '06        #7
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
damn. y snoop goin @ flava flav so damn hard. he got @ bridgette nielson hard 2. u could tell she ain't like wen snoop called her a b***h! wen the hell is this s**t comin on comedy central anyway?

Last edited by waytoomuch; 07-27-2007 at 01:08 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #8
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Hplaya20 said:
your opinion doesnt matter when the rapper your trying to say is better already said the other 1 is better than him
 07-27-2007, 01:12 PM         #9
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no kanye no
 10 years ago '05        #10
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Hplaya20 said:
yup yup
 07-27-2007, 01:13 PM         #11
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
damn. y snoop goin @ flava flav so damn hard. he got @ bridgette nielson hard 2. u could tell she ain't like wen snoop called her a b***h! wen the hell is this s**t comin on comedy central anyway?
Sunday, August 12, 10p / 9c
 10 years ago '07        #12
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
hahaha Ye is funny cocaine is a helluva drug... he's not even in the top 5

Last edited by DaForce13; 07-27-2007 at 01:22 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #13
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3848 3848
Lmaoooo at the snoop verse
 10 years ago '05        #14
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
C-h-a-m-i-l-l-i-o-n-a-i-r-e
Will Trash Kanye If He Wanted
 07-27-2007, 01:36 PM         #15
b-unit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what i was thinking to records. imo chamillionaire is the best mc out there lyrically. he will finally get his due after ultimate victory is released.
 10 years ago '04        #16
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
How ye gonna rip somebody
 10 years ago '06        #17
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Funny how this n*gga holdin Wayne's jock.
 07-27-2007, 02:08 PM         #18
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
Propz fam, Kanye is good but dude can't rip any MC out there believe that. Put your rib back and stop hitting yourself off. This dude thinks he's the greatest. F*ck Outta here.
...basically...
 10 years ago '07        #19
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 Mileena said:
Kanye West Says He'll "Rip Any MC Out There...Discluding [Lil'] Wayne," Snoop Dogg Roasts Flavor Flav, Pimp C Demands Rappers Keep Their "Motherf**kin' Shirt On"

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Kanye West outselling 50 Cent, Pimp C going off on everybody and Snoop Dogg roasting Flavor Flav.

[Editor's Note: The views expressed in this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

1. Can Kanye beat 50? With G-Unit losing value and 50 dropping three straight underwhelming singles, many are betting on Kanye to come out on top September 11th. In case you didn't know Ye's Graduation and Fif's Curtis are both dropping that day. But while Kanye heads are rooting for him, it seems that the Louis Vutton Don has already forfeited the top spot. "I'd rather come out on a day like that, up against 50 - where people are excited about going to the stores and it's an event and people talk about it - and be #2 on that day rather than come out and be #1 on a day nobody cares about," West told MTV. "It's about things going down in history. It's not that much exciting stuff in hip-hop right now. I think people are going to make it more than what I'm making it myself. At the end of the day, I'm making music and I'm trying to sell."

It's been a busy week for Kanye, the Chicagoan also stopped by BBC 1Xtra's "The Friday Night Mixtape" in the UK to chat with DJ Semtex. Ye may think Fif will outsell him, but he does plan on being numero uno by next year. "This time next year I'll be the number one artist in the world and this is just the beginning of it," Ye told Semtex. "It's complete world domination." His prediction may have something to do with his lyrical skills. When it comes to lyrics, Ye now feels like he's second to none...except Weezy.

"Once this album Graduation comes out, I just wanna get my credit for being one of the top mc's," Kanye shared. "The swag is up crazy. I'll rip any mc out there that's really how I feel. Wayne, close your ears. I'll rip everybody out there, discluding Wayne." He probably meant "excluding." []

Lastly, Ye leaked a alternate version of Graduation's lead single, "Can't Tell Me Nothin." [] Also check out the song's remix featuring Young Jeezy. []

2. Pimp C Goes Off. The incomparable Pimp C is at it again. For those who don't know, Pimp's recent interview with Ozone Magazine caused quite a stir earlier this week. In the one page piece, Pimp managed to call Ne-Yo and Russell Simmons gay, call out trapping rappers and Lil' Troy, and denounce metros3xual rappers. Here's one of the article's best quotes. "You ain't 50 Cent, @#*$%," Pimp told Ozone. "Your chest ain't cut up, @#*$%. Keep your mother@#*$in shirt on, @#*$% in the video. And for the record, most of you @#*$%s are ugly and if I take the makeup off your @#*$%, my skin is prettier than all your hoes' skin. My skin is pretty. My toes are pretty. I'm a young, funky, wild boy and I'm a s3xy, young mother@#*$er." Pimp closed the article by saying Atlanta wasn't part of the south. He then called into the A's Hot 107.9 radio station to clarify his statement days later. []

3. Snoop roasts Flavor Flav. Stars came out to roast Flavor Flav last weekend. While Comedy Central won't air the episode until August 12, snippets of the roast have surfaced on the net. Snoop Dogg opted to freestyle his part, throwing stabs like, "Flavor must have smoked some indo that got laced/how the @#*$ you gon @#*$ a @#*$% with Bridget Nielsen's face/so Flav keep on chillin/with you and your 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13 children/ and if you @#*$ Bridget tonight, I got a bag of penicillin." []

Jimmy Kimmel also got in on the action, but may just have gon' too far. Word is during his part, Kimmel jabbed that Flav had loads of kids by different women and was a worst father than wrestler Chris Benoit. Benoit recently k!lled his wife and kid before k!lling himself. According to TMZ spies, the harsh joke probably won't make the final cut.

4. Ghost files a @#*$% report. "Have you ever @#*$ed a girl where her @#*$% was so tight, it felt like it was giving you a blow job?" Those are the types of questions Ghostface was asked during one of Vice TV's "@#*$% Report" episode. "That's a nice @#*$% right there," Ghost answered. "They got those in Japan." There's not much else to say, here. Wanna good laugh? []

[]

Pimp C is that dude.
 10 years ago '04        #20
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
how is noone getting at pimp c for those suggestively suspect coments?

* Ima young funky wild dude*???? ROTFLMAO
maybe it aint gay but it is kinda suspect talkin bout his skin pretty
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago