Jay-z Exposed By Calvin Klein

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #41
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Why do you guys act like Jay can't do no wrong? The man is not above having faults. Just because CK may sound mad or bitter to you, doens't mean he isn't telling the truth. So whenever somebody comes out against Jay, they're automatically lying or mad and bitter right? Come on now, Jay ain't innocent and everything isn't about being jealous of his success. Just face it, he scewed some people over (and they all do it on their way to the top), and now they're coming back to bite him.
 10 years ago '04        #42
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
If Jay fake how they catch a case together n*gga stop begging Jay for money and eat on your own you sound like a hoe n*ggas make me pissed because they hang around n*ggas they whole life and as soon as a n*gga don't do what you want him to do he fake you are who you hang with. I bet ht didn't give Jay his key connects Jay had to earn his stripe remember he was a little n*gga to Jay that's what CK said

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-27-2007 at 09:56 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #43
Dat Dude 1911 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 1 1
"I never felt more alive than riding shotgun in KLEIN's green 5 until the cops pulled guns".....Jay Z

Jay was under Klein wing back in the days. Now son felt he should get some reparations for all the success Jay has right now. Klien is a street legend in Brooklyn and Jay was playing it smart by tryna figure out the right angle to bring son in. But it all worked out for the boy...he president of Konvict Musik and he getting his bread over there with Akon.
 07-27-2007, 10:44 AM         #44
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
There is always 3 sides to a story. Jays side, Kleins side, and the truth. Who knows what the truth is. But a real man WON'T go on any radio stations talkin about street business like that. Thats what makes all these dudes talkin reckless like that phony. You did 13 years bro. Hov told you fall back he got you. Whats the problem? All you gotta do is fall back. Especially around the time the FEDS is all over the industry finding all kinds of leaks on how these labels got funded. I wouldn't be shocked if Rocafella gets investigated now that this clown has went on the radio. Jail dont make you realer than anybody. The Streets dont make you realer than anybody either. Cats gotta get it through they head that ANYBODY can be touched. Kay Slay is a snitch himself on the low but if you aint from NY you probably won't know. Thats why he was vouchin for homeboy on the radio droppin sound effects and ohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa in like he taking dude side. When Larry Davis aired Dame Dash out Kay Slay wasn't doin that. See what I mean. If Jay wasn't as big as he is now you wouldn't be hearin none of this garbage. n*gga gotta understand he's old money period. Its a new age now and new hustlas done took over. Everybody started from somewhere. Nobody lives a perfect life but you learn from your mistakes. Its not like Jay sh*tted on him and forgot all about homeboy. He said his name in a few songs. So why go to the radio with the nonsense?
real talk^^ i heard the same sh*t about slay, something about some ratchets coming from n.c. in a federal case...as for klein?c'mon fam u was gettin it in the 80s but 2007 is a new age and new hustle, get with the times and stop tryna a.ssassinate jay character cause he made it out and set examples and inspired the youth that there's more to hustle than moving them things. grown a.ss man of his stature should be ashamed of himself, what?13 joints make your story realer?fu*k outta here that make you STUPID and anybody sittin in the feds will tell you that!! i got peoples doin football scores that tell me every kite, stop playin with them people this jail sh*t is for the birds. you aint preacher earl and extortion was not your main forte klein!! its 2007 you cant lean on a half a billionare and try to apply pressure, this is not red hook, money talks and jay paper is worldwide. this man is helping support countries in africa and you complaining that you only sittin on a couple Ms? jay was never in the streets??how the fu*k yall caught an attempt murder together?!be for real homie, and you damn near dry snitchin by saying you took the weight, sounds like you implying jay's involvement in the attempt??!! and jay i love your music to death but you "from the era where n*ggas dont snitch"?? nah fam you from the era of OGs telling!! fat cat, nicki barnes,alpo, MOST them kingpins that got hit with those #s DID tell and set the precedent for this generation of rats!! bottom line is, i lost respect for klein after this publicity stunt and now the feds is gonna investigate rocafella.
 10 years ago '04        #45
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
jeeZy and beanie mac are the real gangstas in hip hop

but chamillionare might be the most down to earth rapper

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #46
Exxo 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 0 0
bottom line jay rich n money changed him
but ultimately it wuz a change for the better

Last edited by Exxo; 07-27-2007 at 11:38 AM..
 07-27-2007, 01:36 PM         #47
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song
And you ain't get a coin n*gga you was gettin fu*ked and
I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing
 10 years ago '06        #48
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
 Andre3000 said:
I can see it now :wow:

Akon ft Kay Slay, Calvin Klein, Lil Wayne, Camron

"Camels Been Lying"
 10 years ago '04        #49
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
he sounds really unfocused, no clear message...

thanks for link, prop'd.
 07-30-2007, 02:43 PM         #50
dmoss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosse dont go to radio dudes speak directly. Bosses not gone put the business out in the street well at least none i know what about yall?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy