Jay-z Exposed By Calvin Klein

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,652 | Props total: 8590 8590
I don't know if this is true or not but I can say Dame made Jay and half of his empire. Now Dame gone Rocafella is sh*tty.
 07-26-2007, 05:12 PM         #22
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay helped this n*gga enuff by testifyin and he not doin that 40 ball. fu*k this envious a.ss dude!!!!
 07-26-2007, 06:17 PM         #23
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,802 | Props total: 1823 1823
 chefanon said:
jay helped this n*gga enuff by testifyin and he not doin that 40 ball. fu*k this envious a.ss dude!!!!
well im not saying who is right or wrong but if they BOTH got caught the case together and Klein agreed to take the fall then the LEAST jay can do for him is testify because klein took one for him. I mean you gotta look at it like this....

1. Calvin Klein - helped with the street aspect, took his image, jay left him
2. Dame Dash-helped with the business aspect, took the empire they built TOGETHER, and left him
3. Jaz-O - helped him with his raps, took him on tour, taught him a little about rapping and the industry, Jay took his flow and left him too.

If Klein really is telling the truth then for jay trying to discredit mobb deep, and nas, now jay is still top 5 emcee of all time to me but im just dissapointed ppl clown 50 for deading smurf but at least 50 TRIED to take them and they were ignorant so he cut them loose, Jay milks the cow for what it's worth, asking everyone who has their own cow to milk to help him milk his, then when the bucket is full he dashes without even pouring anyone a single glass.
 10 years ago '06        #25
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,652 | Props total: 8590 8590
^^^ CO-SIgn not taking away from him being a great emcee but everybody looks at Jay as a great business man but hasn't really made anything by himself. Ans as owner of rocafella the dynasty is dead. But if I was Jay at this point fu*k it continue to get money.
 07-26-2007, 08:54 PM         #26
Just Jus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
^^^ CO-SIgn not taking away from him being a great emcee but everybody looks at Jay as a great business man but hasn't really made anything by himself. Ans as owner of rocafella the dynasty is dead. But if I was Jay at this point fu*k it continue to get money.
Jay came in the game with plenty of dough. I aint sayin dude was some kingpin but he don't really act like it either. He basically said he moved some kis and made some money. And I believe dude. He said he came in with about 900k, this dude talkin about he was worth 28 mil before he went in and they was hangin out. You think jay was broke but he ran with this Calvin Klein cat worth 28 mil. I mean c'mon. Dude fronted almost all the money from Rocafella. Dame was on the business management tip, but Jay was the primary investor. Dame is only worth between 20-25 mil now and Jay worth half a billion and he aint make his money at Def Jam and they only sold Rocafella for like 10 mil to Def Jam so you see who really owned what. Just becasue you the CEO don't mean you makin the money. The Chairman and primary stockholders make all the money. The CEO handles the day to day operations he gets paid a salary. People actin like Dame and Jay was on some half and half sh*t. It wasn't even close. Dude was obviously into some weight. Jay never acted liek he ran New York or some sh*t. Dude was just a dude in the life and made some money. Klein aint expose sh*t imo.

That said Jay is out for self and he a cutthroat dude. He don't give a fu*k about anybody but Jay and that's how it always been. Dude aint loyal. But I still believe he did what he said he did in the street.
 10 years ago '04        #27
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
A alike...B alike...we dont vibe no more because we dont see alike...now your moms saying that Hov done changed...nope, Hov still here like Rogaine...ask your boy what I did to the whole game...how I jeapordized the whole game....now when we see each other its so strange...I dunno weither to hug him or slug him...I dunno weither to cap him or dap him...I dunno what to think of him, I dunno what happened
 10 years ago '06        #28
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
There is always 3 sides to a story. Jays side, Kleins side, and the truth. Who knows what the truth is. But a real man WON'T go on any radio stations talkin about street business like that. Thats what makes all these dudes talkin reckless like that phony. You did 13 years bro. Hov told you fall back he got you. Whats the problem? All you gotta do is fall back. Especially around the time the FEDS is all over the industry finding all kinds of leaks on how these labels got funded. I wouldn't be shocked if Rocafella gets investigated now that this clown has went on the radio. Jail dont make you realer than anybody. The Streets dont make you realer than anybody either. Cats gotta get it through they head that ANYBODY can be touched. Kay Slay is a snitch himself on the low but if you aint from NY you probably won't know. Thats why he was vouchin for homeboy on the radio droppin sound effects and ohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa in like he taking dude side. When Larry Davis aired Dame Dash out Kay Slay wasn't doin that. See what I mean. If Jay wasn't as big as he is now you wouldn't be hearin none of this garbage. n*gga gotta understand he's old money period. Its a new age now and new hustlas done took over. Everybody started from somewhere. Nobody lives a perfect life but you learn from your mistakes. Its not like Jay sh*tted on him and forgot all about homeboy. He said his name in a few songs. So why go to the radio with the nonsense?

Last edited by Crown Loyal; 07-26-2007 at 09:27 PM..
 07-26-2007, 09:42 PM         #29
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When jay say fall back cause the situation isnt right, its cause of his ego and I bet when they sat down talkin about kleins future, he probably didnt even hear him out.
 10 years ago '04        #30
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Jay knows where Rocafella start up money came from. It came from Biggs and Dame hustling, weither or not Jay did or not, I dont know, but if he did and Klein was his man, Jay was just trying to do some "Ace and Calvin" type sh*t....tell his man to fall back and he gonna get taken care of, but this n*gga wanna be the boss and make his own money. If Jay woulda had Calvin come in right outta jail, the feds woulda been all over Rocafella and Def Jam just like murder Inc. When Emery gets out of jail its gonna be different because they know what Jay and E's relationship is, but a n*gga off the street who is now a multimillionaire who is friends with a ex kingpin who just came out of jail....there must be a link there somewhere.
 07-26-2007, 10:01 PM         #31
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right now y'all are starting to speculate, like dude said the only ones who truly know the situation are Klein, Jay, & God. Its fu*ked up if the sh*t is true but Jay is getting his money & now Klein is successful and getting legit money
 10 years ago '05        #32
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
What about today? Who is the real hustler? HA HA HA HA Mad a.ss n*ggaz.
 07-27-2007, 07:14 AM         #33
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Jay has always been a grimy n*gga how u shoot ur brother over some drugs??? This doesn't make him anyless of a rapper but this guy is basically getting on him the way Jay tried to get at Nas on the whole street dreaming tip.
Shot his brother because the drugs made his brother trip out. His brother was stealing and doing some wild stuff and he couldnt take it no more. N*ggas do ya research
 07-27-2007, 07:22 AM         #34
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diary of a Mad a.ss n*gga
 07-27-2007, 07:36 AM         #35
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the jay z lovers are just gonna defend jay z
 07-27-2007, 07:43 AM         #36
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
all the jay z lovers are just gonna defend jay z
I'm a fan but if you look up, I didnt defend him... I know about the dudes ego, d'evils.
 10 years ago '05        #37
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
i listened to it and i'm not sure what you guys are talkin about. . . . Calvin never said Jay ain't hustle he said dude was a soldier, Calvin was the boss and Jay moved the work for him. . . . . you guys are actin like dude said Jay just bagged the work or he was a nick and dime kid. . . . . . . Calvin said Jay moved weight with him but Jay knew his place . . . . of course he does Calvin was worth 20 Mills in the drug game of course he was the boss but at NO TIME did he say Jay wasn't hustlin
 10 years ago '06        #38
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2240 2240
This is corny as fukk. n*ggas act like you supposed to be in the streets when you get legitimate. On one hand, dude is saying he ain't worried or jealous, but on the other, his whole convo is about Jay. Which is it n*gga? Shiit is k!lling the game. You either in the streets or in the industry. That's why music sucks now. It's n*ggas like this who can't seperate the two. If you so street, hit that block. If you in the industry, stay in that lane. Slay will do anything for attention. Sad azz "Drama Grandpa". Worry about getting Papoose's half azz career off the ground. Bum n*ggas is fukkin up hip-hop.
 10 years ago '05        #39
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
hes bitter...all i gotta say...if the niggga was as fake as u claim why aint u say it 5 years ago.....wat the fu*k.....dudes is envious
 10 years ago '06        #40
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2240 2240
So according to what dude is talking about, the real Calvin Klein should come @ him for swagger jackin too huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy