Jul 25 - Pimp C Disses Atlanta and lays it down

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
ol dumm a.sss niga the fu*k does time zone have to do w. being from south, time zone aint divided north-south, they run vertical thru the damn states. fu*kin ol washed up uneducated gangbangin grandpa tryna stir some sh*t, ATL IS SOUTH stfu
 07-25-2007, 01:17 PM         #42
BrownMOUFULL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
wasnt pimp c shoutin them out on his old records.. oh well pimp c and bun are still the best southern artist so fu*k it
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-25-2007, 01:17 PM         #43
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why this dude so mad
 10 years ago '04        #44
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
i am sick of rapping dance songs...we need some trill
 10 years ago '07        #45
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
Pimp-C is speaking the truth and cats aint trying to hear em. Im so glad somebody stood up and spoke about all this drugs/ fake-drug dealers/ and homo rappers. I stand behind this guy 1000% and he not retracting no statements so if any body diss the pimp then they just felt threatened by his words cause they prob are the some of the people he talking bout.
 10 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
he must have an album dropping, since hes on that vitamin water
 10 years ago '05        #47
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn...he speakin some truth.
fu*k reading them excerpts, listen to the audio.
 07-25-2007, 01:39 PM         #48
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Anytime an artist in Atlanta makes "crunk" music and get on a record, they need to shout out to Three Six Mafia, Cuz yall know thats where that music started at mang!" - Pimp C

Dats what the fu*k im sayin!!!! I been sayin dat sh*t for a hot minute!
 10 years ago '04        #49
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9483 9483
 mr.hades said:
"Anytime an artist in Atlanta makes "crunk" music and get on a record, they need to shout out to Three Six Mafia, Cuz yall know thats where that music started at mang!" - Pimp C

Dats what the fu*k im sayin!!!! I been sayin dat sh*t for a hot minute!
CO fu*kIN SIGN

3-6 been doin their thang since the early 90s too just like UGK. Back when music was real.
 10 years ago '04        #50
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
Pimp C Qtt Ftw!!!!!!
 07-25-2007, 02:01 PM         #51
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The brotha is speakin trill
 10 years ago '04        #52
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
so does that mean Florida isn't the South neither. If that's really Pimp C he's being a fu*kin moron because he's done a lot of songs with Atlanta artists and Florida artists. The time zone doesn't really matter.. The South running sh*t period!
 07-25-2007, 02:08 PM         #53
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp c -“I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be s3xy licking my lips like old gay a** Ne-Yo. Licking lips and sh*t, n***a. pus*y d**k in the b00ty a** n***a wearing all that gotdamn lipgloss at their video shoots and letting n***as put makeup on their face.

pimp c for president
 07-25-2007, 02:09 PM         #54
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
so does that mean Florida isn't the South neither. If that's really Pimp C he's being a fu*kin moron because he's done a lot of songs with Atlanta artists and Florida artists. The time zone doesn't really matter.. The South running sh*t period!
u mad?
 10 years ago '05        #55
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
"If you start gangbanging after 7 albums, you a BUSTA"
*ahem*LiL Wayne*ahem*
 10 years ago '05        #56
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

That sh*t had me dyin'. But yea I feel where he's coming from. Everyone's just frontin' now days.

You forget, UGK been around for a looooooong minute now. They were doin their thing back in the early 90s. All the garbage a.ss rap comin' out of the south lately all sounds the same. And yea, fu*k makin' a dance for every song. That's just a gimmick to make up for the lack of talent in the song.

He's speakin' on when cats was real. Before all the gotti a.ss necklaces, etc. Fools are way too concerned w/ appearance and not concerned enough about substance.

props to Pimp C for speakin' real talk.

That sh*t had me rolling too... I feel most what he saying accept for what he said about Atl and jeezy(didnt say his name).. But he really said all this.. I did not hear it
 07-25-2007, 02:43 PM         #57
mirak2610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C's a Fukkin' Idiot!

I've never heard of the Southern time zone!!!

I can't stand a tunnel visioned hatin' a.ss n*ggas that are a fu*kin' encyclopedia about everything hood.

Yo, he mentioned d**K in the b00ty a.ss n***as several time. Perhaps he was givin' us some insight as to what was going on in his mind.... Why else would he be studying Ne-yo's lips or what anotha brotha was wearin'!!!

Sounds like C's in heat and Russ and Ne-yo wouldn't give em any...

We had an idea that he was an idiot but he just opened his mouth and removed all doubt.

- Mirak2610
 10 years ago '04        #58
Hplaya20 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 24 24
 B-EZ said:
DATS SOME BULLsh*t FLORIDA ON EAST COAST TIME n*gga FT LAUD MIA n*gga AND WE THE SOUTHEST YOU GONE GET IN THE US, THIS n*gga MUST WANT U TO COME FROM MEXICO

ND DATZ DA TRUTH !!!! :applause:
 07-25-2007, 02:56 PM         #59
Bigdawg76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I just lost a lot a respect for Pimp C all the Money he made wit n*ggas in Atlanta and he just gonna Dis em like that. Man he just damn near started a WAR. That n*gga Trippin he just did that song with Outkast and he gonna talk that trash. Now I see why Bun B really ain't trying to mess wit him like that.
 07-25-2007, 03:09 PM         #60
juggaknox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damnn is the dude on pcp on somethin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy