Pimp C Disses Atlanta, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, Russell Simmons and Ne-yo!!!!?????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 mt fuji said:
ain't nobody made at pimp c....

cats down south don't have a clue about what goes on up top,people to damn busy tryin to find parking ain't nobody got time to worry about what pimp c saying unless its on some music sh*t.

na homie he said dat sum people were kinda gased about it..U right we dont know, but what I do know is dat he probaly cant get through one interview up their without the question comin up....sorta like when Field Mob had to defend themselves when people thought they dissed da north
 10 years ago '06        #22
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 Lil Jay 05 said:
3 6 was the first the invent crunk music
tRUE sh*t
 07-24-2007, 12:27 PM         #23
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
ain't nobody made at pimp c....

cats down south don't have a clue about what goes on up top,people to damn busy tryin to find parking ain't nobody got time to worry about what pimp c saying unless its on some music sh*t.
true most ni66az up here don't give a fukk bout that ni66a one way or another.Pimp C is wack.Bun B is piff
 07-24-2007, 12:29 PM         #24
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofdasouf said:
na homie he said dat sum people were kinda gased about it..U right we dont know, but what I do know is dat he probaly cant get through one interview up their without the question comin up....sorta like when Field Mob had to defend themselves when people thought they dissed da north
that's media tho.alotta ni66az up here think Pimp c is a fukken hypeman anyway
 10 years ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 CEOof212 said:
He has a point for those of you who are geographically challenged. Look where Georgia lands on the map, yes it is south of new york, but its still on the east coast.
uughh...n*ggaz take sh*t so literally...Tru its on the east coast but everybody and they blind grandmama considers Georgia the south.
 07-24-2007, 12:33 PM         #26
CEOof212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
uughh...n*ggaz take sh*t so literally...Tru its on the east coast but everybody and they blind grandmama considers Georgia the south.
Dont worry we not tryna claim ya bum a.ss n*ggas, like ya east coast... It just shows just how stupid you n*ggas are and cant read a fu*king map...

Because its cool to be from the south and claim the south, but when you have a ARTIST, like T.I. saying "That the south is selling all the records and the East cant sell a record" shows how stupid he is, because just cause hes SouthEast, hes still EAST... Like when West coast n*ggas like Snoop talk about the east, they not just talking about new york, hes talking from Florida, to Maine. The whole EAST COAST
 07-24-2007, 12:51 PM         #27
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a pimp c. I have the upmost respect for Bun, but ever since pimp dissed the north on that stop hatin' on the south track i been like fu*k 'em ever since. n*gga got a reckless mouth.
 10 years ago '05        #28
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
pimp is still the sh*t. i could careless what he said. i dont listen to none of those artists. maybe just jeezy a bit.
 07-24-2007, 01:04 PM         #29
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CEOof212 said:
Dont worry we not tryna claim ya bum a.ss n*ggas, like ya east coast... It just shows just how stupid you n*ggas are and cant read a fu*king map...

Because its cool to be from the south and claim the south, but when you have a ARTIST, like T.I. saying "That the south is selling all the records and the East cant sell a record" shows how stupid he is, because just cause hes SouthEast, hes still EAST... Like when West coast n*ggas like Snoop talk about the east, they not just talking about new york, hes talking from Florida, to Maine. The whole EAST COAST

n*gga quit tryin to claim us. We been disowned that title back when the whole east coast west coast sh*t was goin on. We had nothing to do with that. Thats really when the south stepped up and distanced from that and had the spotlight since. The southern states which are not determined by a fu*kin time zone but the mason dixon line for the dummies. Thats how them n*ggas in VA was all east coast dissin the south, then when the south got hot they say theyre really below the mason dixon line so officially theyre from the south. We have to be the most loved and hated state.
 10 years ago '04        #30
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 kingofdasouf said:
remember u talking about the media

the average n*gga is not aware that pimp c or field mob said what they said....
 07-24-2007, 01:46 PM         #31
CEOof212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reggieblac said:
n*gga quit tryin to claim us. We been disowned that title back when the whole east coast west coast sh*t was goin on. We had nothing to do with that. Thats really when the south stepped up and distanced from that and had the spotlight since. The southern states which are not determined by a fu*kin time zone but the mason dixon line for the dummies. Thats how them n*ggas in VA was all east coast dissin the south, then when the south got hot they say theyre really below the mason dixon line so officially theyre from the south. We have to be the most loved and hated state.
What east coast, west coast sh*t you talking about? thats when ya distanced ya self from us... n*gga what the fu*k you talking about? The only n*ggas rapping in atlanta at that time, was Goodie Mob, and Outkast... and they have nothing to do with east coast west coast.

east vs west, didnt exist, it was deathrow vs badboy thats it. Talking about claiming ya'll, and ya'll distancing yourselfs from us...

n*gga Please... we dont want sh*t to do with you fu*kers, but ya are east coast... dumb a.ss, that you just cant help.
 07-24-2007, 02:00 PM         #32
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all the same sh*t........dude probably never said half of that sh*t....Atlanta technically IS NOT THE SOUTH.....Lil John been in the game since before 3-6 mafia ever became famous producing Bass tracks(and crunk aint sh*t but bass slowed down).....Neyo is gay or at least gay acting......and Russel Simmons is kind of soft, at least you would think to hear him talk but regardless Russ is the Ultimate huslter in the game cause HE MADE THE fu*kING BLUEPRINT 50 and J just follow............
 07-24-2007, 02:04 PM         #33
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C always be on some other sh*t. I fu*k with Bun more IMO.
 10 years ago '06        #34
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,707 | Props total: 2912 2912
First of all let me say that I am not a diehard fan of UGK, but I am somewhat a fan. The cats can rap. But how is this dude dissin GA, when he got Outkast in his video, both outdoing him? They are the Kings of the South, holding it down since Southernplaya........riiiight.......Jeezy is from Hawkinsville, not Atlanta, and he's a bum, doesn't want to pay child support and told the judge he only lives on 30 dollars a day. He's from Atlanta, but his mom lives in Hawkinsville (Middle GA) and his baby's moms lives in Bonaire (also middle GA)??? He's a bum and may have been to Atlanta, but he's not from Atlanta. His name used to be Lil Jay, not Young Jeezy and he was performing at hole in the walls (ask the nicca what the RED DOOR is, lol), acting scarry as shyt. anyways i agree that jeezy ain't shyt, but Pimp C can't diss GA, when outkast is making his 1st single the shyt. HOLLA
 10 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Personally, I don't like Pimp C. I hated that n*gga since Big Pimpin. His verse was trash and his voice annoys me. Bun B is the fu*king man though. That's the only reason I listen to UGK. I respect their contributions as a group, but I feel that without Bun B, Pimp C wouldn't have been sh*t.

As far as dissing the south goes, n*ggaz should diss their own region dig? Guess he didn't get a geography course while he was geting a GED in prison.

And all these n*ggaz claiming that they ARE the epitome of Southern Rap need to fall back. OutKast is one of the greatest things to come out of ATL. Solo those n*ggaz are nice, and even nicer when they're together.

Last edited by Floeji; 07-24-2007 at 02:21 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #36
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
 ProLogic said:
tRUE sh*t
^^3-6 say that they created Bone Thuggs style too...they aiint really create that crunk sh*t because eventhough lil jon brought it to the forefront a few years ago ppl been doin crunk sh*t...just wasnt publicised like that.crunk is more than just a type of music.we say sh*t in GA like "damn folk it was crunk as hell at the game 2nite" "u know that thang gon be crunk", "we gon crank tat thang on up at the club 2nite" etc sh*t like that like even "bombs over bagdad is a crunk a.ss song". GA n*ggas will tellya so it aint really a single type of music by lil jon....
 10 years ago '04        #37
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
fu*k pimp c
 07-24-2007, 02:59 PM         #38
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if thats tru, f*ck a pimp c....if it aint tho, and its just rumors, pimp c's still good, so who knows untill shyts proven...
 10 years ago '05        #39
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
lmfao...
 10 years ago '04        #40
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Pimp C mad cuz the only hot verse hes dropped since gettin out is on the IPA and people are only feeling Bun right now

didnt Pimp C make "Knockin Doors Down" to tell everyone in the south to quit beefin

UGK used to be my favorite group but stupid sh*t like this (and Pimps inability to rap) makes me not even anticipate that album too much
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy