Pimp C Disses Atlanta, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, Russell Simmons and Ne-yo!!!!?????

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
26856 pageviews
109 comments

kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
Pimp C Disses Atlanta, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, Russell Simmons and Ne-yo!!??AUDIO LINK

I meant to post diss sh*t yesterday but...kinda long cuz dis sh*t had me pissed:finger:

I was listenin to Hot 107.9 in Atlanta and Miss Shineka did her word on da streetz news and she says that Pimp C had this to say in an upcomin issue of OZONE magazine in an article called pimp chronicles

1. Pimp C of UGK was dissin Atlanta sayin some dumb sh*t like the state of Georgia aint even da south cuz when u get off da plane your ticket says easten time....so he basically called every southern state that goes on eastern time zone EAST coast. which is dumb within itself because there is no technically SOUTH time zoneimage image

2. Then he disses Young Jeezy goin at his street cred sayin dat he aint never got it for 17-5 because he(pimp c) gets it for 10-5 and dat Jeezy aint neva got it from himimage image ...Pimp C must think he da only 1 buyin/sellin

3. Then he said Lil Jon aint invent no crunk and dat he jacked 3-6 Mafia's sound and called it crunk....which is stupid cuz to me crunk is more Luke miami based than anything, and if dat tracklist is correct he has a Lil Jon track on his album.

4. Then da n*gga went after Russell Simmons and Neyo sayin dat they are gay, and dat no real man wears dat much lip gloss(Ne-Yo) in a video.

source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hot1079atl.com .. al.asp?id=8786 hopefully they update dis sh*t wit the whole article later.

If this is true its really fu*ked up cuz dis n*gga is going to look stupid as hell.

1. Dis is da same dude who didnt see the impact that Jay-Z could have on their career as he didnt want to do Big Pimpin-Bun B bailed UGK out of dat

2. Outkast is on your potientally biggest single of da new album/ and if dat tracklist is true so is Lil Jon production.

3. Bun-b da n*gga who single handledly carried UGK when Pimp C a.ss got locked up and kept dat free Pimp C sh*t going and he dont deserve dis PR nightmare and backlash dis will get(Hell even GA n*ggaz was yellin free Pimp C)

4. Pimp C is on T.I. KING album wit a skit supportin da fact dat T.I. calls himself da KingofdaSOUTH but u turn around and disown GA as a southern state.

5. Pimp C was just on da radio promotin some album release party dis weekend in Atlanta, not 2 mention dat Rock Da Bell tour which features Nas, David Banner, UGK, etc is suppose to be here in Atlanta soon.

Bun B has worked to hard to keep UGK alive and build relationships in da music industry 2 have dis n*gga fu*k it up.....I hope dis sh*t aint true cuz if it is somebody need to get dat n*gga a map, a history book, and a muzzle image

AUDIO UP...HE CALLED YESTERDAY WHEN HE GOT WIND OF DA MAGAZINE ARTICLE
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hot1079atl.com .. .asp?id=376528

PS: UGK still a legendary group regardless of how 1/2 of dem feel about my state.

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 07-24-2007 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: audio link added

109 comments for "Pimp C Disses Atlanta, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, Russell Simmons and Ne-yo!!!!?????"

10 years ago '06        #2
MΛζ†Д VεNфM™ 
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
whooo cares?
 10 years ago '05        #3
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
3 6 was the first the invent crunk music
 07-24-2007, 11:10 AM         #4
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bi*ch on hot 107 or w/e dumb as hell...and what the hell did gucci mane do to her?
 07-24-2007, 11:11 AM         #5
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If thast true, it's fu*ked up.... but i just dont see Pimp doing that sh*t..... and saying GEORGIA isn't the south???? lol n*gga what the fu*k ...... he need a history lesson cause i still see Georgia Flags flying round this bi*ch and if that aint the south then what is???
 07-24-2007, 11:12 AM         #6
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
3 6 was the first the invent crunk music
and if you wanna be technical.... P was one of the first ones on that crunk sh*t.....
 07-24-2007, 11:12 AM         #7
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...wow....
 10 years ago '04        #8
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
who cares ? chad is a real dude who makes good music... he can say whatever he want on the radio, if he keeps bringin dat fire on them tracks
 07-24-2007, 11:27 AM         #9
OVAPROOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt this dum a.ss n*gga have some song/video talkin bout n*ggas fukin the game up beefin and sh*t in the south..he was speakin on the ti and lil flip sh*t sayin how they need to chill and unite and all that and now he pullin stunts..ha thats hip hop 4 u nowadays tho..then again this is all speculation so who knows
 10 years ago '06        #10
phatbat9 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 128 128
He must be smoking that good stuff in PA
 10 years ago '04        #11
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 OVAPROOF said:
didnt this dum a.ss n*gga have some song/video talkin bout n*ggas fukin the game up beefin and sh*t in the south..he was speakin on the ti and lil flip sh*t sayin how they need to chill and unite and all that and now he pullin stunts..ha thats hip hop 4 u nowadays tho..then again this is all speculation so who knows
yeah dats why I hope dis sh*t fake
 10 years ago '06        #12
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
album comin soon, they need reckless talk 4 promotion purposes only
 10 years ago '05        #13
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
ill believe it when i see it

pimp c is cool with jeezy so i doubt he would talk about him

Last edited by wr8201; 07-24-2007 at 11:41 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 tpoker said:
album comin soon, they need reckless talk 4 promotion purposes only
yeah but reckless talk about any southern state dat has eastern time zones. he already done burnt dat bridge wit da north...promo lookin sh*tty if dis is true
 10 years ago '06        #15
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 kingofdasouf said:
1. Pimp C of UGK was dissin Atlanta sayin some dumb sh*t like the state of Georgia aint even da south cuz when u get off da plane your ticket says easten time....so he basically called every southern state that goes on eastern time zone EAST coast. which is dumb within itself because there is no technically SOUTH time zone

3. Then he said Lil Jon aint invent no crunk and dat he jacked 3-6 Mafia's sound and called it crunk....which is stupid cuz to me crunk is more Luke miami based than anything, and if dat tracklist is correct he has a Lil Jon track on his album.
These two seem about right. They still in the south but we are on the East Coast of the Southern part of the USA.

And three 6 did invent that sound. I wouldnt say invent, but they brought it to the forefront. Ei: Oomp Camp, Pastor Troy, etc...

Pimp C is an ignorant motherfu*ker :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #16
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 794 794
 kingofdasouf said:
yeah dats why I hope dis sh*t fake
Heard this sh*t on the A-team this morning...mayn...dis n*gga here...Bun been holding this n*gga down, holdin UGK together, all while this n*gga was locked up...The A been supporting UGK...If u notice tho, whenever UGK supposed to do a show or something, Pimp C never shows up...just be Bun B...I remember when Pimp C had beef wit Sean Paul cuz he said Sean P stole his style...Mayn, I dunno tho...I'll wait to read it

smh@eastern time zone comment
 10 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
If u notice tho, whenever UGK supposed to do a show or something, Pimp C never shows up...just be Bun B
yeah I been noticin dat too
 07-24-2007, 12:08 PM         #18
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These rappers be feeling theyself tooo much....i wonder if its the money, freaky bi*ches, or good azz weed that be fu*king them up in the head like this....i mean honestly, if u ask me, pimp c is trash, its Bun B who makes UGK
 07-24-2007, 12:14 PM         #19
CEOof212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Pimp C of UGK was dissin Atlanta sayin some dumb sh*t like the state of Georgia aint even da south cuz when u get off da plane your ticket says easten time....so he basically called every southern state that goes on eastern time zone EAST coast. which is dumb within itself because there is no technically SOUTH time zone
He has a point for those of you who are geographically challenged. Look where Georgia lands on the map, yes it is south of new york, but its still on the east coast.
 10 years ago '04        #20
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 kingofdasouf said:
yeah but reckless talk about any southern state dat has eastern time zones. he already done burnt dat bridge wit da north...promo lookin sh*tty if dis is true
ain't nobody mad at pimp c....

cats down south don't have a clue about what goes on up top,people to damn busy tryin to find parking ain't nobody got time to worry about what pimp c saying unless its on some music sh*t.

Last edited by mt fuji; 07-24-2007 at 01:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy