Is Lil Wayne Still Attending University of Houston?

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Does she have pants on!?? 🙄
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-24-2007, 05:31 AM         #1
22222 pageviews
19 comments


deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Lil Wayne Still Attending University of Houston?
 

 
just curious.

because i know he was atteding two years ago.
im pretty sure he's finished but damn even two years ago he was busy so props for him to do all the music and be in college.

but now idk, now he's pretty much a certified crack addict, work-a-holic in terms of music, so i doubt theres anytime for school. he shouldnt have been there in the first place

he's been rich since age 15!!

19 comments for "Is Lil Wayne Still Attending University of Houston?"

 9 years ago '04        #2
Ameen 
space
avatar space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
"Quick Draw McGraw, I went to Art school"
 9 years ago '04        #3
DoctorJ|m 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 74 74
Met him twice at music conferences...pretty humble guy in person and when he speaks on panels.

Yes, he is still taking online classes at U of H towards a few degrees.

Weither you like his music or now --- All Ima say is 'image' = 90% fiction. And I don't mean that in a bad way...dude is a pretty smart individual. Has Wayne used drugs in his lifetime - I'm sure definitely. At this current point in his career (speaking at conferences, college classes, studio rat, taking acting classes, and trying to get movie roles) is he a 'crack-head' - I highly disagree with that.
 9 years ago '07        #4
Jiraiya 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 719 719
 Ameen said:
"Quick Draw McGraw, I went to Art school"
...

On the real...i dont see anything wrong with anyone goin baq to school regardless of age or financial status...my mom is damn near 40 and she's starting school once again in september to get a bachelors in nursing...mo power to wayne...plus i think education can help lyric wise
 9 years ago '06        #5
resunsward 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 11537 11537
He Said He Switched His Degree To Psychology
 07-24-2007, 11:23 AM         #6
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any idiot can get a degree...that ain't sayin nuttin
 9 years ago '04        #7
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2964 2964
 Jerzyfam said:
any idiot can get a degree...that ain't sayin nuttin
well not really because idiots dont see the importance of a college degree. and the person said crack head and then the other person said i dont think he is. they meant hes a crack head in the studio, never sleeps always puttin out mixtapes, not that hes a literal crack head. Methazine fiend though... quick question, does anyone ever find themselves inserting wayne lyrics just during the day into casual conversation. isnt it funny that sometimes people overhear you and point it out like oh thats that lil weezyana or something? h
 07-24-2007, 11:36 AM         #8
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayBuryYa said:
well not really because idiots dont see the importance of a college degree. and the person said crack head and then the other person said i dont think he is. they meant hes a crack head in the studio, never sleeps always puttin out mixtapes, not that hes a literal crack head. Methazine fiend though... quick question, does anyone ever find themselves inserting wayne lyrics just during the day into casual conversation. isnt it funny that sometimes people overhear you and point it out like oh thats that lil weezyana or something? h
i'm not even talkin bout wayne..i'm talkin bout people in general..i stop tryin in school after 6th grade and i got a college degree...you don't need to study, just do homework and class a.ssignments and a teacher will pass you off the strength off that...hence you can be an idiot who works hard and still get a degree......i know plenty of computer science majors who don't know sh*t about a computer....
 9 years ago '06        #9
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$13,654 | Props total: 528 528
 Jerzyfam said:
just do homework and class a.ssignments
Seem like trying to me
 9 years ago '04        #10
DoctorJ|m 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 74 74
I'm not 100% sure if he switched his major to Psychology...but if he did...

Yall are aware that Psychology is a 5-year major at both Uni. of Houston as well as Texas A&M right??

No disrespect to my 'favorite critic' Jerz...but in contrast to what he said, unless you are taking just an a.ssociate degree at a community college or doing a education major which takes less than 2 years to finish, college can be tough man. Psychology degrees require quite a bit of intern work (usually 32 hours+ for state universities), as well as a bunch of 5000+ level coded classes...so it could be hard for him. Besides the regular a.ssociate courses, do a search on pre-requisites to a Psychology degree...Statistics, Physics I & II, Chem I & II, Theories of Psychotherapy, Calc I, and more. <--- Definitely NOT what I would consider bird-courses!

Now, I was in college for 6 and half years...and I'd say 4 of those years, you weren't even graded on homework or attendance...so I definitely had to study my a.ss off for exams & presentations. Give the man Wayne some credit. Diss him on his arrests, predator-like image, swagger, or songs...but dude is at least trying better himself mentally. I can't hate that. Like Baybura said, 'idiots' (and generally stars) never see the importance of school/education so they never finish or go.


Last edited by DoctorJ; 07-24-2007 at 12:51 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #11
Marccoogs19 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$9,945 | Props total: 2915 2915
Well I'm a UH student, and his name is still on the school directory, so i know he is still enrolled. I don't know if he is taking classes right now though. Probably Online Distance classes.
 9 years ago '05        #12
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 34 34
he's takin online classes...... he can just pretty much hire somebody to do the work for him and take credit for it


... its not like that would be anything new on his part
 07-24-2007, 02:17 PM         #13
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
I'm not 100% sure if he switched his major to Psychology...but if he did...

Yall are aware that Psychology is a 5-year major at both Uni. of Houston as well as Texas A&M right??

No disrespect to my 'favorite critic' Jerz...but in contrast to what he said, unless you are taking just an a.ssociate degree at a community college or doing a education major which takes less than 2 years to finish, college can be tough man. Psychology degrees require quite a bit of intern work (usually 32 hours+ for state universities), as well as a bunch of 5000+ level coded classes...so it could be hard for him. Besides the regular a.ssociate courses, do a search on pre-requisites to a Psychology degree...Statistics, Physics I & II, Chem I & II, Theories of Psychotherapy, Calc I, and more. <--- Definitely NOT what I would consider bird-courses!

Now, I was in college for 6 and half years...and I'd say 4 of those years, you weren't even graded on homework or attendance...so I definitely had to study my a.ss off for exams & presentations. Give the man Wayne some credit. Diss him on his arrests, predator-like image, swagger, or songs...but dude is at least trying better himself mentally. I can't hate that. Like Baybura said, 'idiots' (and generally stars) never see the importance of school/education so they never finish or go.

No offense taken :D.

Anyway, I still disagree. All I did my entire college career was get high and fu*k bi*ches(still had a 3.0). I never studied just made sure I turned in the a.ssignments. I think because I came from good grade schools I was always ahead. Guess I won't talk down on people who find college tuff and just feel fortune that it seemed like a simple minded thing to do for me. Now if you tryin to get a REAL degree like engineering or medicine, maybe then it is hard but all these phsyc majors and other cop out majors are just frivilous.
 07-24-2007, 03:55 PM         #14
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
No offense taken :D.

Anyway, I still disagree. All I did my entire college career was get high and fu*k bi*ches(still had a 3.0). I never studied just made sure I turned in the a.ssignments. I think because I came from good grade schools I was always ahead. Guess I won't talk down on people who find college tuff and just feel fortune that it seemed like a simple minded thing to do for me. Now if you tryin to get a REAL degree like engineering or medicine, maybe then it is hard but all these phsyc majors and other cop out majors are just frivilous.
yea for some people college is harder. im smart but actually sitting down and getting the papers done is hard to do for me, hard to stay focused i guess. but your right that college is mostly writing papers and if you do that you are good.
 9 years ago '04        #15
DoctorJ|m 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 74 74
No doubt, I can definitely respect that Jerz...

Just curious --- what was your major(s) while in school???


My majors were: Civil Engineering, Comm. Music Business, & Trademark Law...with a minor in GIS/Transportation Mapping
 07-24-2007, 05:32 PM         #16
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kapiku21 said:
he's takin online classes...... he can just pretty much hire somebody to do the work for him and take credit for it


... its not like that would be anything new on his part
lol. Yeah, he could be cheating. I took every test for my homegurls calculus class last year.
 07-24-2007, 06:07 PM         #17
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
No doubt, I can definitely respect that Jerz...

Just curious --- what was your major(s) while in school???


My majors were: Civil Engineering, Comm. Music Business, & Trademark Law...with a minor in GIS/Transportation Mapping
i went thru a lot of bs...start school at umd as engineer...switched to computer science cause they asked me to build an electronic scale from scratch but didn't really explain sh*t so i was actually stumped on that....but anyway switch to computer science, got kicked out when we tried to blow an ounce all in one session...transferred to rowan...skipped all my classes and got a .7 gpa ...dropped the 2nd semester outta there....went to burlington county commuinty...skipped all classes again but still passes most...went to camden county for a few classes...then went to a school i'ma just leave unnamed and go my bachelors....

see i changed majors after 2 semesters, got kicked out 1 sememster, flunked out for not going 1 semester, dropped out 1 semester, and i still graduated in 5 1/2 years....i don't think that's bad at all :D
 9 years ago '04        #18
DoctorJ|m 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 74 74
hahaah, sounds complicated homie. Much props... Least you waited it through.

My journey was pretty simple compared to yours...I started as a mechanical engineering major first before I switched to Civil...

I had a Dominican rep. though that sounds alot like your story. Homie, started as mechanical engg....went to computer engg....then switched to computer science...then switched to computer networking....then switched to finance....then met a girl in medical, so he 'tried' to switch to sports medicine...fu*ked up his grades and dropped out to try his hand at fireman school. Gave up on that...finally went back to school for finance...has 4 classes to graduate.
 08-06-2007, 10:50 PM         #19
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddamn that must be tough to make music and get a degree
big props to weezy
 08-07-2007, 08:25 PM         #20
Matt_Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw fuu, Lil Wayne one smart man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
269 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
108 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 might not have a headphone jack
54 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy