What do I gotta Do before I cop 24's

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-24-2007, 06:45 PM         #21
slimm187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you only have to cut for 26's and up. 24's u jus gotta remove a few things and lift. or u can get the skinnies and you wont have to do anything. but skinnies look like big 2's IMO.
 07-24-2007, 06:47 PM         #22
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimm187 said:
and you only have to cut for 26's and up. 24's u jus gotta remove a few things and lift. or u can get the skinnies and you wont have to do anything. but skinnies look like big 2's IMO.
Some 24's with rubberbands do look like 22's. I think it depends on the vehicle if its lifted or just the type of wheel thats on there.
 10 years ago '04        #23
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6132 6132
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
Do you know of anybody that died from their brakes fu*king up because they had big wheels on their car?
no but i know of people who died because their brakes failed...which is what having big rims can do because it causes them to wear quicker. And if the pad is the size to stop a 16 in steel rim its not gonna be able to stop in the same amount of time if u got big chrome rims that weigh more on ur car.

Im not going at big rims at all..sh*t I got them on my car...Im just saying upgrading your brakes is a smart thing to do even if you've never had problems.

Edit:And I had my rims on when I got in my accident and dude slamed on the brakes in front of me. And to tell u the truth it took me longer to get stopped because of the rims and it is why I hit him in the back. I dont have upgraded brakes because they dont make them for my car unless its custom but I've been wanting to do it just because its safer

When ur brakes fail your brakes fail...I know people whos brakes have failed because of larger rims it was just that they were not in a place that could of caused death. But any car accident can cause death...but u know that already...

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 07-24-2007 at 07:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #24
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 NoLedge18720 said:
no but i know of people who died because their brakes failed...which is what having big rims can do because it causes them to wear quicker. And if the pad is the size to stop a 16 in steel rim its not gonna be able to stop in the same amount of time if u got big chrome rims that weigh more on ur car.

Im not going at big rims at all..sh*t I got them on my car...Im just saying upgrading your brakes is a smart thing to do even if you've never had problems.

Edit:And I had my rims on when I got in my accident and dude slamed on the brakes in front of me. And to tell u the truth it took me longer to get stopped because of the rims and it is why I hit him in the back. I dont have upgraded brakes because they dont make them for my car unless its custom but I've been wanting to do it just because its safer

When ur brakes fail your brakes fail...I know people whos brakes have failed because of larger rims it was just that they were not in a place that could of caused death. But any car accident can cause death...but u know that already...
:applause: :applause:
 07-24-2007, 10:25 PM         #25
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:

Yeah your right I can definetly tell the difference in my stopping distance since I have been ridin on 22's and 24's.

I know quite a few people that have big wheels and have never had a problem with their brakes failing.

IMO its just like any other thing while driving..dont drive like an idiot and you shouldnt have any problems.
 10 years ago '04        #26
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6132 6132
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
Yeah your right I can definetly tell the difference in my stopping distance since I have been ridin on 22's and 24's.

I know quite a few people that have big wheels and have never had a problem with their brakes failing.

IMO its just like any other thing while driving..dont drive like an idiot and you shouldnt have any problems.
its not always how your drive. Anyone who drives knows that there are a bunch of sh*tty stupid drivers out there. When i got in my accident I had the guy in front of me on the highway and we were both going about 45-50 mph. He slammed on his brakes so hard that his tires smoked. I was in the left lane with a concrete barrier on my left and cars on my right side. I had no where to go but into the back into him. I was following at a safe distance and eveything but sometimes there is nothing you can do.

Liek I said im not saying you have to get ur brakes upgraded but it is the smart and safe thing to do to make sure your car stops fast enough and so you wont put as much strain and wear on the smaller brakes from the factory.
 10 years ago '05        #27
mrmississippi 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
If u get a grand marquis all u need is some blocks on the front and air shocks on the back
 10 years ago '04        #28
profit  OP
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
aiight im going back to my roots and gettin a cutlass or monte carlo now old school 86-87-88 classic someone told me i dont need a life kit for one of these bi*ches is that true?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy