What do I gotta Do before I cop 24's

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-24-2007, 05:45 PM         #21
slimm187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you only have to cut for 26's and up. 24's u jus gotta remove a few things and lift. or u can get the skinnies and you wont have to do anything. but skinnies look like big 2's IMO.
 07-24-2007, 05:47 PM         #22
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimm187 said:
and you only have to cut for 26's and up. 24's u jus gotta remove a few things and lift. or u can get the skinnies and you wont have to do anything. but skinnies look like big 2's IMO.
Some 24's with rubberbands do look like 22's. I think it depends on the vehicle if its lifted or just the type of wheel thats on there.
 11 years ago '04        #23
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,311 | Props total: 8090 8090
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
Do you know of anybody that died from their brakes fu*king up because they had big wheels on their car?
no but i know of people who died because their brakes failed...which is what having big rims can do because it causes them to wear quicker. And if the pad is the size to stop a 16 in steel rim its not gonna be able to stop in the same amount of time if u got big chrome rims that weigh more on ur car.

Im not going at big rims at all..sh*t I got them on my car...Im just saying upgrading your brakes is a smart thing to do even if you've never had problems.

Edit:And I had my rims on when I got in my accident and dude slamed on the brakes in front of me. And to tell u the truth it took me longer to get stopped because of the rims and it is why I hit him in the back. I dont have upgraded brakes because they dont make them for my car unless its custom but I've been wanting to do it just because its safer

When ur brakes fail your brakes fail...I know people whos brakes have failed because of larger rims it was just that they were not in a place that could of caused death. But any car accident can cause death...but u know that already...


Last edited by NoLedge18720; 07-24-2007 at 06:43 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #24
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 225 225
 NoLedge18720 said:
no but i know of people who died because their brakes failed...which is what having big rims can do because it causes them to wear quicker. And if the pad is the size to stop a 16 in steel rim its not gonna be able to stop in the same amount of time if u got big chrome rims that weigh more on ur car.

Im not going at big rims at all..sh*t I got them on my car...Im just saying upgrading your brakes is a smart thing to do even if you've never had problems.

Edit:And I had my rims on when I got in my accident and dude slamed on the brakes in front of me. And to tell u the truth it took me longer to get stopped because of the rims and it is why I hit him in the back. I dont have upgraded brakes because they dont make them for my car unless its custom but I've been wanting to do it just because its safer

When ur brakes fail your brakes fail...I know people whos brakes have failed because of larger rims it was just that they were not in a place that could of caused death. But any car accident can cause death...but u know that already...
:applause: :applause:
 07-24-2007, 09:25 PM         #25
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
no but i know of people who died because their brakes failed...which is what having big rims can do because it causes them to wear quicker. And if the pad is the size to stop a 16 in steel rim its not gonna be able to stop in the same amount of time if u got big chrome rims that weigh more on ur car.

Im not going at big rims at all..sh*t I got them on my car...Im just saying upgrading your brakes is a smart thing to do even if you've never had problems.

Edit:And I had my rims on when I got in my accident and dude slamed on the brakes in front of me. And to tell u the truth it took me longer to get stopped because of the rims and it is why I hit him in the back. I dont have upgraded brakes because they dont make them for my car unless its custom but I've been wanting to do it just because its safer

When ur brakes fail your brakes fail...I know people whos brakes have failed because of larger rims it was just that they were not in a place that could of caused death. But any car accident can cause death...but u know that already...
Yeah your right I can definetly tell the difference in my stopping distance since I have been ridin on 22's and 24's.

I know quite a few people that have big wheels and have never had a problem with their brakes failing.

IMO its just like any other thing while driving..dont drive like an idiot and you shouldnt have any problems.
 11 years ago '04        #26
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,311 | Props total: 8090 8090
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
Yeah your right I can definetly tell the difference in my stopping distance since I have been ridin on 22's and 24's.

I know quite a few people that have big wheels and have never had a problem with their brakes failing.

IMO its just like any other thing while driving..dont drive like an idiot and you shouldnt have any problems.
its not always how your drive. Anyone who drives knows that there are a bunch of sh*tty stupid drivers out there. When i got in my accident I had the guy in front of me on the highway and we were both going about 45-50 mph. He slammed on his brakes so hard that his tires smoked. I was in the left lane with a concrete barrier on my left and cars on my right side. I had no where to go but into the back into him. I was following at a safe distance and eveything but sometimes there is nothing you can do.

Liek I said im not saying you have to get ur brakes upgraded but it is the smart and safe thing to do to make sure your car stops fast enough and so you wont put as much strain and wear on the smaller brakes from the factory.
 11 years ago '05        #27
mrmississippi 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
If u get a grand marquis all u need is some blocks on the front and air shocks on the back
 11 years ago '04        #28
profit  OP
space
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 179 179
aiight im going back to my roots and gettin a cutlass or monte carlo now old school 86-87-88 classic someone told me i dont need a life kit for one of these bi*ches is that true?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy