Homemade tattoo machine...

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
12799 pageviews
11 comments

King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Homemade tattoo machine...

Disclamer, I king allister do not take no fu*king reponsibility for ur dumbass if any thing bad happen to you..

[pic - click to view]

Using the motor from almost any remote control car/boat/airplane, a toothbrush, Bic Pen, tape, and other random stuff around the house, you can make a tattto machine.

Materials:
-one Bic pen
-electical tape
-motor from remote control vehical toy thing
-bailing wire / guitar string / stiff wire
-electrical switch
-toothbrush
-battery
-good glue for plastic (model glue)
-thread
-needle

Tools:
-soldering iron
-maybe a drill
-needle nose pliers

This picture may look intimidating but rest a.ssured, this is real simple to make. I chose the motor from a remote control airplane 1) because its all i had, and 2) the battery pack that came with it is rechargable.

[pic - click to view]

Here you can see what I managed to get out of the plane's belly. After a little cutting and rewiring, Ive eliminated the circuit board, as well as the other part we dont need that controlled the wing flaps. All you want to use is the motor, power source, and an on/off switch. I also eliminated the remote control. Wire it in a way so that when you flip the switch the motor will spin.

[pic - click to view]

I cut the head off my toothbrush to get rid of the bristles. Using a lighter, I heated up the plastic to get this 90 degree angle, then depending on the housing that you may or may not have saved around the motor, you can find a way to attach it to the toothbrush like this. I used a small screw that went into the motor's plastic housing, and also added some model glue, and later taped it...just in case. The black disk you see attached to the shaft of the motor is a random piece of plastic. I found mine in a disposable camera (careful taking them apart if you dont know about the charge capacators can carry) Lots of things, including the toy you destroyed for the motor, will probably have some small gears that may fit on the shaft. You will need a tight fit, and as I later found out, you should try to avoid using plastic, or this part will be the first to wear out. I had no choice, so I'll be using quite a few of these plastic disks. Metal would be ideal, but is harder to fabricate.

[pic - click to view]

Here you can see the disk, make sure the face of it is flush with the shaft of motor. Also you can go ahead and heat up some bailing wire and melt a hole, or drill it, into the disk. When you put a small 90 degree bend on the end of the wire and put it in the hole, the motor will spin and cause the wire to move up and down in a "stabbing" motion. This hole gets all wallowed out pretty quick if you use plastic, as you can see its already much bigger than the diameter of the wire. That was from only a short period of the motor being on. Again, I highly recommend you find a metal piece for this part.

UPDATE I added another (blurry cell cam) picture here that shows the dime I used instead of the plastic junk. I used a size 5/64 inch drill bit for both holes. A little JB Weld where it attaches to the shaft and it runs really smooth. The distance of travel that the needle does is a little less than 1/4 inch, you can vary this by placing your hole different distances from the center shaft hole.

[pic - click to view]

Here you can see it coming together. The wire length, just make sure its longer than your toothbrush taped to your BIC pen tube. I saved the tip of my pen to add later. On one end of the wire you can see some white, thats a needle that has been secured to the wire by wrapping thread around the two.

UPDATE There you go, the masses wished I would delete some details so I did. I will also add this disclaimer...

DISCLAIMER

BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS CONTRAPTION, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO STERALIZE THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT. IT MAY SCAR YOU, IT MAY PRODUCE UNWANTED RESULTS, IT MAY CAUSE INFECTION, IT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT TURN OUT AS EXPECTED UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED PRISON ARTIST WITH EXPERIENCE USING THIS TYPE OF DEVICE. THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PRODUCE COMMERCIAL TATTOOS. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE IN PRISON USE. IF YOUVE SEEN ANY CONS WITH TATTOOS, CHANCES ARE THAT THIS IS SOMETHING SIMILAR TO WHAT WAS USED.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.instructables. .. 3CNJ/?ALLSTEPS

i tryed it and it turned out good... i tattooed my cousin with it she just wanted a R

11 comments for "Homemade tattoo machine..."

10 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
dont use that one use this

10 years ago '04        #3
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,460 | Props total: 6612 6612
don't use ANY OF THOSE :sick:

those homemade tattoo machines are straight sh*t
you can make a really damn good tattoo machine for under 100 beans (epsecially if you learn how to wrap your own coils and cut your own springs)
won't buy you the skills tho!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 07-24-2007 at 12:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
^^^
true.

My homeboy had one using a guitar string. He tatted "ice" on his arm w/ it and the sh*t looks like straight a.ss cheeks.

Best to just go to a shop w/ professionals

props on the post tho.
 10 years ago '06        #5
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
he dont kno how to use it... its madd easy
 08-10-2007, 08:12 AM         #6
Toni Jr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a homemade tattoo gun, his name is Jeffrey...........

Now I just got to wait until March and he will tat me
 08-20-2007, 08:56 PM         #7
Youngncitymuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Homo at its finest lol
 10 years ago '07        #8
SoloE 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
homemade tattoo machines are sh*t all together... guitar string!? give me a fu*king break....

lmao @ the a**hole who trys to tattoo with that, and double lmao @ the person who sits down to get tattooed by that
 10 years ago '07        #9
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
Instead of breaking your electrical appliances methhead-style, why not drop a bill and buy a beginner machine?

I'm not callin you a methead Allister;that's just kinda ridiculous.
 04-01-2008, 02:13 PM         #10
Pioneer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ebay got pro guns and sets for $100...
 9 years ago '06        #11
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
homemade tattoo = k!ll urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy